Online Game Warriors

L

Lotus Mox

Today was a really good day for me, I found a *UNIQUE* Armour of Protection (Int +30, Str +30, Dex +30, Cha +30, Find +30, Def +300, Life +30) and a Riddle man who gave me lots of extra turns :D

Both Jopai and Evincar have the ONE? I thought it was UNIQUE :rolleyes:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

congrats on the armour, I like my UNIQUE but i would rather have received one without a drawback like your armour or Ed's lance. The UNIQUE that i most want it the amulett of Godseye, i think thats what its called i believe it gives your finding skill +150

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Made Lord today AND level 2! Getting a lot of turns over the weekend helps... :)

TomB: I saw your question in your stats and I think it progresses every 5 levels (5 for Sir, 10 for Lord, 15 for Hero, etc).

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

thats my guess, I'm a level 10 lord and I found a King's Warcrown yesterday:)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
And I was hoping he'd share that info with us. Zilore is already at level 9 in Hero if I remember right, so I was thinking it might have happened earlier with him.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

usually it is 5,10,15,ect. but it can be lessened depending on if you pray and donate alot.

S

sageridder

Well,I pray away between 15% and 20% of my turns,If I get more turns from a riddle I usally pray another 10% of those.I donate a lot,often to the point that i get the statement that
"The gods are now pleased with your donations" And i donate when it would seem i can't afford to part with the little money i have.Charisma may work into the formula as i make a point of working on that after each upgrade.I don't know, Luck must factor in much like i have had my finding skill in excess of 130 many times but have not yet found a unique item.I can't tell you how big the collection of rocks i have found,or how often i find items that are inferior or better yet identical to what i allready have.Don't know if it effects it either but i make a point to post a line in every chat there,roll the dice a few times,participate in the archery tourneyments,joust,and drink at the bar after a hard days adventuring.I am not sure if there is a fast track i just try to work the game the way the gm has laid it out.:p
By the way the mortal combat challange from the arena don't take any life or turns and are kinda cool.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Huh, I just pray, donate, adventure, and joust a bit. Azrael, are you sure that it can be lessened and you don't have to reach a multiple of 5 levels?

Don't participate in the archery as my skill sucks and haven't found any uniques yet, but maybe I'll try gambling and death match :)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I reached sir at level 8 because I didn't pray every day. i reached Lord at level 9 because I prayed and donated alot. Zilore reached lord at level 8? I believe. I think that it is based on a system of 5, but that system can be altered depending on how much, or how little you pay your respects to the gods.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I did the same thing in the beginning (not pray or donate a lot) because I didn't know that was how you advance levels. Now I'm doing it a lot... 5 turns and X=level gold for Hero (I hope that's enough)

R

rkoelsch

Had a pretty good day did the usual adventuring and went up a level got a couple guild bonuses got lots of gold meet the old man he asked an easy riddle and i took extra turns. Met 2 gods during my extra turns one gave 10 pts the other 15 pts. Met no demons also found out trolls max out at a charisma of 25:D

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

sniff I got rid of my Unique. I think that THE ONE is a nice Unique, but only if you don't have to raise in social status anymore. well my attack defense life and jousting skill have gone down, but i have a buyers value of 3 now and my searching skill is over 100. i met 2 gods today who gave me a total of 34 points:)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Spiderman
Made level 4 today... nice steed there, TomB! :D
Oh yeah - doing the Dragon thing...:cool:

I nabbed 2 more Uniques today, probably because I followed sage's advice and donated till the gods were pleased (and yes, it appears in bold type when they are ;)). I also prayed 6 turns before adventuring, which was more than made up for when I got a riddle right and received extra turns again.

Thanks to those Uniques (and a few purchases, like the Gold Dragon :)) my jousting skill is up to 1419! :eek: Too bad I won't be able to take them all when I rank up tomorrow...:(

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I can't joust anyone because my scores are so low and everyone else's are so high!

How much gold aroundabout do you have to donate before the gods are pleased?

R

rkoelsch

I don't bother to joust anymore I am so bad at it. I gave 3000 gold today and the gods were pleased but I am only 8th level I think I have to advance a little more.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I've been doing a routine where I donate 3000gp, then another 1000gp after that, which usually trips the status change to pleased. I've also been dumb about it, because I've been waiting until I'm around 7th level before I start doing it, so even though I've been able to rank up on time I've yet to do it early.

Sigh.

Spidey, take a picture of that jousting skill of mine, because I'll be down there with you again later today when Ty ranks up, he goes back to being level 1, and I gotta give back all that nice stuff...:(

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it's hard to get that much gold regularly until about 7th level, because you gotta increase your finding skill to get good stuff and you're buying stuff all the time. I'm at level 4 and can only keep around 500 gold right now.

I'm waiting until I can joust ya again :)

S

sageridder

I always figured it would be a combo of int,and more so of dex.But check this out.

You have been robbed and you did not even see it comming.
This must be the work of a proffesional, not a trace anywere. Maybe you should encreese your intelligence so that you might be more prepared next time?
Anyway, it seems that the thief got away with 0 Gold from your purse.

Matbe it's just int?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I have no idea. Aside from your attempt to rob me one time, no one else has and I've never attempted. They're not going to get much from me though :) I keep spending to buy stuff, what little I find during my turns so far.