Online Game Warriors

D

Daggertooth

Well, I don't really care if you kill the statts, but I always use the riddles. Infact, I use your link on the front of this thread to go to the game. I wouldn't be able to go there without it.:rolleyes:

Daggertooth

D

Daggertooth

Well I would if I had internet conection at home, but I have to use the schools. Since I'm on a different computer everyday book making it would not work.

And my Brain is too buisy being filled with Cell Biology and Organic Chemistry to even attempt to memorize the website. It's leaking fast enough as it is. :p

Daggertooth

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I was only updating the stats thread because I thought others were interested too, but you're right - it's just you and me in there, so go ahead and drop it if you want.

OTOH, while I don't usually go to the riddle thread when I get a riddle anymore I think it would be a good idea to leave it for the others. And it'll come in handy if the gamemaster makes good on his promise to add some new riddles into the game...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm Unstickying the Stats thread. I'll leave the riddle one up for now.

But please post a new character if you play again so we know to update our joust lists :p

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
How can we update our "joust lists" when you didn't include the number in your new character's profile? ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I forgot to include it (but I DID include the name, which you could either joust by that or find the number ;) ). I'll put it in the next update.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

You guys might find this interesting. A friend of mine was playin' warriors today when Evincar the elfgod came and gave him 13 points. hehe may we all live on.:)

R

rkoelsch

I came back and this game seems to hate Dwarves. I was never this bored as a Troll. Supposedly Dwarves are supposed to have a high finding skill but I don't find anything a lot.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
are you kidding? I'm a troll now and I'm not finding anything (plus I think someone stole my Amulet of Finding without the game telling me). I can't remember how it was in the beginning as a dwarf, but anything's better than this! :p

R

rkoelsch

I didn't find a lot as a troll but I was always fighting. I guess I just miss the green dragon I had always held onto. It made things go so much faster.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
At least, not fast enough...:(

Gandalug did turn into a God, but since it took 71 days he's not in the top 50.

Oh well. I guess I'll start another guy. Anybody who wants a few extra turns send me an invite using the "mail feature". I'll use the first one I receive to sign up again. My email address is: TomB11061@aol.com

P

Prince RXI

RXI the Elf
level 2
Leather Armor
Leather Helmet
short bow
the good ring at the begining

+3 to archery
-1 turns left
2 of 30 hp left

basically that's it

Prince RXI, this is a very, very, VERY long thread, no?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The game was full when I was just in it, so the email function was disabled. I'll keep trying throughout the day and tomorrow in case I mamage to get on after a "housecleaning".

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
By the time I logged in tonight the game was full again...:(

I'll try again tomorrow night :D