Online Game Warriors

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

heh, they gave you an amulet of gods eye, you can't be too upset at them:p

D

Daggertooth

I kept my Elven Heavy armour. The best thing I've been able to find.

I suppose I should have seen it comming. Does kill my chances at the archery contest next week. :rolleyes: :)

Daggertooth

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Unless you have something really special in the way of equipment I think you're better off bringing all the cash you can get your hands on with you when you rank up. You can take up to 200,000gp when you do, and it really helps you to recover quicker, especially if you wait for Market Day to spend it. :D

D

Daggertooth

:)

Well, Thats would have worked great. ......If I had any money to spend. :D

But I'll do that in the future.

:)

Daggertooth

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

let me just say.............today was the best day of warriors ever!!!:eek: I found 2 large treasures, each worth 67k and the riddle man gave me 88 turns. I raised up 3 levels bought a kings warcrown and a dragontail lance. Plus i fought 3 new types of monsters, a big ugly troll(one of these dealt me 17 damage) a black knight and a gigantic orc.

S

sageridder

Had a good day,myself,finally got a unique. ;)
If you didn't like those guys wait till you hit the geenee,and by far worse army of orcs,not to be confused with large group of orcs (5-6)army has about 13 in it.Of course you start getting 15000-23000 exp for these fights.Altho I really thought the deamon was unbalanced half of whatever you have for a couple points sucked,imho.I'm trying a new idea.my find item is maxed,so I figure since the adventure guild effect is invoked as soon as you join,I'll join the elves,or archery guild when done for the day.And get the pts when I log on,then switch back to adventures guild while playing for better stuff,then when done go back to the other guid to get the overnight bonus.what do you think It's been working pretty good so far.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Huh, I would have thought that the Adventurer's Guild bonus also only occurs if you stayed overnight but if it's working for you it must not. That's a pretty good idea.

R

rkoelsch

Spidey what he is saying is the overnight bonus of increasing Find skill is not worth it since he has maxed his find skill.
Sageridder that is a good plan. I will have to try that

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I got that he was saying that, but what he was also saying was that he rejoined the Guild after he logged on to get the "super searching Guild bonus" (like finding large treasures or something). I was under the impression that to get that, you still had to belong to the Guild overnight, but if that's not the case, you can join during your logon and still find large treasures and such, then it's a good idea.

S

sageridder

Yup the super searching works as soon as you join,I just want to place once in the archery contest so I think it's worth it for the chrisma and archery overnight bumps.The best I've done so far is 21st place but I don't think many entered that week.Bye the bye I just got my invite to dinner at the temple today at level 24.I'm kinda torn though I like the game and don't want to finish too soon, but the encounters are getting really rough.Green forest orgers,and winged deamonds from hell give me between 25000 and 28000 exp a fight but also hit for 25 to 40 hp a fight my defence is nothing to sneeze at and they are still tearing me a new butthole,If I do stick around this level a while I thinking it's time for me to pump the next points pool points all into life and maybe it won't be so bad.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
At this point, I pretty much have the best available equipment in each category that you can buy. When I get promoted, should I keep one of them (presumably the one that offers the best enhancements and I usually consider boosts to charisma and find to be most important when starting out) or keep my gold, depending on what amount it's going to be?

In other words, should I keep one equipment that's the best or have gold so I can get lots of small items when I'm promoted?

What do you guys do?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I had the best equipment you could buy, and I kept my Black Dragon. So I'd go with the piece of equipment that gives the best enhancement.

R

rkoelsch

This is probably just me but unless you have a unique item or some really expensive thing I would say keep the money. It allowed me to buy most of the gear(although I had to wait til my charisma was better to get the better choices) it also allow me to enter the guilds and get servants. I just think it is better.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Yeah I agree with rkoelsch, the only reason i kept my black dragon is cause it takes 250k to buy it, and thats when you first get to buyers value of 1(I eventually had enough charisma to get it down to 170k, but still)

S

sageridder

Adventure begins:
This rainy September midnight when you are about to look on the ground in a smal clearing you see a winged warrior from hell in a small clearing up ahead, you decide to sneak up and attack...
One of your guards draws his sword for you in this battle. he saves you from many dangerous hits..
One of your guards trows himself infront of a mortal blow aimed at you!. He dies with honors.
One of your guards draws his sword for you in this battle. he saves you from many dangerous hits..
You have taken 47 points of damage.

After fighting valiantly you are at last victorious.
This event brought 3235 gold to your purse.
You receive 26783 experience points.
You have 85 turns left

D

Daggertooth

Question here. I ended today with 11 turns left. I get those tomorrow right? If not I'll just pray the remaining away.

Daggertooth

D

Daggertooth

Good.

I only have 15 life right now and some deamon came and sucked 11 out of me for a measly 2 points. I'll take what I can get though.

(Put those points to life. Thats not going to happen again. :) )

Daggertooth

S

sageridder

you could still joust for exp points and gold,you don't lose life in the joust.