Online Game Warriors

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Hey - What level was Zilore when he went to dinner?

I had heard that you needed to be level 10 to become a Lord.

Nice bow LM. I'm jealous...:eek:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Sageridder told me zilore was i think level 8, when he became a Lord.

M

Mundungu

Made it to "Sir" today (about time) !
kept my crosbow of life ...

Apart from that a pretty bad day since I got lost 3 times !!!

Red Q potion : not good loose 2 pts of strength
White A potion : good : heals 4 pts of damage ...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I found 2 goldmines today, which was good. I bought a Fine amulett, and a longbow of life(really good since i'm being hit for 7 Hp by bands of orcs, and those deamons that take half you life)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I'm convinced of it now. Red appears to affect Strength, and White seems like it affects current HP, as I found a White "J" potion that gave me 1 point of damage, in addition to what Mundungu found.

I'd say color determines which stat is affected when the potion is consumed...:D

S

sageridder

Maybe this is now worthy of condencing into a potion post?Anyone with the time go for it . Anyway got a tip tonight adventures guild "can "help you find items not normaly found,But the trait only lasts as long as you are a member,not too shabby.Bonuses added to stats stay until next upgrade but other +'s are only there as a guild member.

R

rkoelsch

Got my first large treasure today 8,321 gold for which I had to pay a fee of 832 gold seems fair to me.:D

R

rkoelsch

got another bonus today 10233 gold the adventurers guild pays for itself.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

yeah, my bonus yesterday was around 18 thousand, bought myself an amulett of greed, and a miner's ring.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Joined the Adventurers Inn yesterday, and found a Knights Cleaver (Str +17, Att +30) while adventuring! :D

That's the good news. The bad news is, after that I got creamed by 2 straight encounters with 2 goblins (?) which hit me for 8 damage twice in a row, slaying me in my tracks...:(

Oh well. At least it translates into extra turns today! :D

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

you'll be glad you joined the adventurer's Inn TomB, It pays off.

M

maraud234

I found a gold mine on my first day of playing, so I was able to buy alot of equipment early on. So now I look foward to encounters with monsters, it gives exp. and money. I've only found a shield, but I'm about to join the adv. guild, so I expect some more treasures.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Azreal the Soulmaster
you'll be glad you joined the adventurer's Inn TomB, It pays off.
I hear ya'! Praying 4 extra turns today (since I had some leftovers from yesterday anyways) probably didn't hurt either. I met 2 different Gods which gave me 10 points each in my point pool :eek:, then found 2 large treasures and bought a Mozes Donkey with the cash.

I also got a riddle (the death one), which I answered correctly and requested an item upgrade in return for, which replaced my Knight's Cleaver with a Staff of Mozes (Int +12, Cha +7, Att +25, Life +25).

I liked the Cleaver, but this is actually better I think...:D

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

yeah, I found 2 large treasures each with 30k in them, bought the kings platemail, and the lance of the victor, and found an amulett of titans......I had a good day:D .

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Man, I got abused today :) From 70/70 to 4/70.

I met the same "daemon" 3 times -- each time he gives you some stat points (I think I got 2, 4, and 10) and takes away half your life.

I also met the riddlemeister :))), but got it wrong. :( I think I figured it out right as I was told I was wrong though...

M

Mundungu

I got completly screwed by the GM recently.

Staturday I couldn't connect all day and got only 25 turns on sunday :(

Even though I spend some time praying everyday, joined the adventurer's guild and am a dwarf, I never get anything interesting happening.

Over the last 30 turns of adventuring I encountered a couple of goblins, a mediocre object, a gold mine (with only 5 turns left) lost many stats to a black potion and gained maybe only 2000 XP over the last 4 days ...

I guess I shouldnt go adventuring at night. Maybe the gods, demons and other denizens sleep then....

J

Jake74

when your find skill is higher (mine is 72) don't dig in the mines... I found one with 5 turns... would give me like 5-10k max...
I skipped it and in my next 5 turns I found 2 big treasures (6k plus) and got some experience too! :D

M

Mundungu

Today compensated for the last few days ...
Many things happened while I was adventuring.

A good black potion (affects all stats)
some serious monster Butt Kicking
An Elf God who gave me 11 pts
A find of a magic item and of a large treasure (9000+)
Gained a level as well...

M

maraud234

Good day for me, I found a potion that raised all my stats by 3.

M

Mundungu

Does anyone knows if getting drunk has an influence on the game whatsoever ??