Online Game Warriors

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I've fought the army of orcs, but the thing that dealt the most damage to me was 2 expert warriors who dealt 38 damage.

R

Rando

Dorgath! You brute!

Why do keep picking on me? I'm just a little ol' Lord, and you are a mighty hero!

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Rando: Don't complain - if Dorgath is jousting you you're getting free XP while you're not even logged in. That's a good thing™.

Daggertooth: Honestly, unless you've got a really great item (especially one that boosts finding skill) I'd say you should save your money and bring that. You can take up to 200,000gp with you when you rank up, and it really helps you to get on your feet on the other side. Market day can be a big help too...

At least, that's what I did, until I found my Unique shield. Now I just bring that. :D

R

Rando

TomB -
you don't get any XP when you are beaten so viciously that the "crowd won't even look at you." *sniff* :(

Ah, well...someday, revenge shall be mine!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Fought some "geenees" today and so far, they're the toughest! My servants had to get in on the act... and I lost 11 servants in all today, maybe 3-4 from fleeing and the rest dying. Geez...

I also gained 3 three levels but no new social rank... maybe I gotta pray more. I've been doing 7 turns. One time I gained a level, I fought three geenees and gained another, despite needing (I guess) 30,000 for a new one. Wheee!

D

Duster

I am having the most incrdible day EVER.
First I answered two riddles correctly and netted about 110 new turns, and just now I answered another correctly and got another 75! I've maxed out eveything but hitpoints, even big monsters like Geenees are barely doing anything to me, and I've leveled about 4 times already!

I hope it just gets better!

D

Duster

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but most of the figures are from a board game called HeroQuest that was released inthe early 90's I think. Notably, the Cyklop(called a Femir in HeroQuest) the Orcs, and others. Could Warriors possibly face a copyright issue in the future?

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
And I thought it was kinda' funny. I actually own that game, and we've sat down as a family and played it together. It's fun.

Copyright issues? I doubt it, since they don't charge us any money to play. I suppose they might ask for a C & D order though, if they heard about the game, though they'd likely drop it if they were given proper credit.

I wouldn't worry about it, either way. ;)

D

Daggertooth

Strange day today. I had the oportunity to advance but I wanted to buy whatever is at buyers value 1. I maxed out on charisma and spent a lot of time trying to buy equipment that pumped up my charisma.

I was in a frantic search for large treasures to supply this demand when suddenly...BAM! a Theif deals one damage to me. No big deal except it was the death blow. I guess I shoulda paid more attention to my life. :rolleyes:

Anyway, tomorrow I'll try to get a value of 1 and buy that Dragon I've heard so much about. :)

Daggertooth

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Duster: HeroQuest comes from Games Workshop, right? I thought the goblin guys looked Warhammerish but couldn't tell about the adventurers or EagleBear dude.

M

Mundungu

speaking of best days, I think today ain't bad.

I got my first riddle right and I got 130 extra turns ....

A while later I had another right and I had up to 256 turns left (I do not think it is possible to have more than 256 turns, but I'm not sure).

Sadly I missed the 3 riddle of the day (the riddle was something like : I have two bodies also linked as one, the longer I stand the quicker I run ; I thought it was a sand clock, but was wrong)

Of course with such a load of turns and thanks to my amulet of GodsEye, I made some good money (half a dozen big treasures),
met a few gods and killed many many monsters.

I have been very lucky since I found 2 times some white potion, and 2 times black potions that gave me back some Life so that I could keep on going.

The most apreciated one was right after I fled from an encounter with a Djinn and 2 life left ....

My life went as low as 2, then back up somehow to over 430, back down to 9 back up to 300 + and I eventually got killed by a cyclop who dealt 95 Damage !!
( I am now at -58 life).

Results of the day : a lot of killing, a lot of treasure hunting, and a net gain of 10 levels in one day (from 17 to 27) and 166 turns left for tomorrow.
I guess I'll be a King soon ...

Still no time for Magic yet ... but Soon .., Soon ...Soon ...

D

Daggertooth

Well, I didn't get a value of one, but I did buy a Green Dragon. I took it with me when I advanced to lord.

Funny thing was, while I was trying to save up for this I got about 40 skill points from various gods. Where were these guys when I needed them? :rolleyes:

:)
Daggertooth

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Mundungu: I got that riddle but didn't have the list here handy so I got it wrong... but it's Hourglass.

R

rkoelsch

Was another good day. Once I reached 20th level I decided to try the warriors guild. I think that it helped. My strength would normally increase after every battle and I found a couple potions as bonuses of the guild that healed some points. This will be very useful. I still havn't maxed my strength or hp yet. str is 170 and hp is 694. only 3 more social status to go Titan is next, then King then God.

S

sageridder

Cannot belive I didn't notice earlier.Ok you hit your buyers value of one,think you got it beat,getting merchants price.You are still paying retail,if you can still up charsima after buyers value of one do it.Altho no more items are listed the price on the ones for sale continues to drop.Just bought me a 2001 black dragon,power windows,tilt wheel,air bags,and heated seats for only 150,550.The dealer tried to sell me the anti thieft package but i thought it's a black dragon atempted carjackers are mearly dragon fule.If this carrys over to market day look out.

R

rkoelsch

Here are was a battle where I lost 3 servants at once. It kept on going after level 25 to see if I could max Str or HP but still didn't max them by level 29 with a str of 253 and hp of 143. My full stats are below this battle. I think this time I won't try to max my other stats but distribute evenly with extra going into Str and HP
After all I keep my Green Dragon with +25 Int and +50 Find

Adventure begins:
This still Oktober midday when you are about to glanse at an old trached waggon standing beside the mainroad you see a green woodtroll in a small clearing up ahead, you decide to sneak up and attack...
One of your guards saves your life but dies in the combat
One of the servants is slain by the enemy, he will be rewarded in valhall for his breavery
One of the servants is slain by the enemy, he will be rewarded in valhall for his breavery
You have taken 14 points of damage.

After fighting valiantly you are at last victorious.
This event brought 2799 gold to your purse.
You receive 22520 experience points.

You have gained a level!(You are now level 24) Go to personal to raise your stats with your 16 new points!

Your strength has improved by 1.
You have 30 turns left

Go on another adventure »
[#12576] General Bing the Troll
(Real name: Richard Koelsch)
Turns left: 17
Life: 384 HP of 1043 HP

Experience: 1398288 (next level: 1499073)
Level: 29

Defense: 225 (1331)
Attack: 606 (1622)
Gold: 719048
Servants: 240 of 256

Jousting skill(JS): 1619
Archery skill(AS): 8 (AS + DexBonus: 35)

Value Total Value
Strength: 253 (413)
Intelligence: 50 (250)
Dexterity: 75 (215)
Charisma: 25 (165)
Find item: 70 (155)

Equipment:
Shield: Shield of Gods (Int +20, Str +20, Cha +15, Find +10, Def +40, Life +40)
Armour: Kings fullplatemail (Int +25, Cha +25, Def +90)
Helm: Kings Warcrown (Int +20, Str +50, Dex +30, Cha +10, Def +100, Att +100, Life +30)
Weapon: *UNIQUE* Sword of Walhall (Int +50, Str +50, Dex +50, Cha +50, Def +200, Att +250, Life +50)
Horse: Green Dragon (Int +25, Find +50, Def +90, Att +90)
Ring: Ring of kings (Int +15, Str +15, Dex +15, Cha +15, Find +15, Def +20, Att +20, Life +15)
Amulet: Amulett of Kings (Int +15, Str +15, Dex +15, Cha +15, Def +25, Att +25, Life +25)
Bow Shortbow of Gods (Int +10, Str +10, Dex +10, Cha +10, Find +10, Att +35, Life +10)
Lance: White lance of life (Int +20, Dex +20, Def +60, Att +35, Life +35)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Today started out bad but ended up good. For the first 13 turns I wasn't doing much of anything, then the last 7 I found 3 large treasures which helped get my equipment back up to speed.

Still fighting dinky goblins and stuff that only does 1 point of damage though... :)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Rando
TomB -
you don't get any XP when you are beaten so viciously that the "crowd won't even look at you." *sniff* :(

Ah, well...someday, revenge shall be mine!
I got him back for you today...;)