Online Game Warriors

R

rkoelsch

It was a bad start. on my third turn I run into a demon. sure he gave me 12 pts but he did 51 points of damage going from 101 to 50. I hate when that happens. in the end I was too low on points to win my fights.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Just as a note Daggertooth, demons suck out half of your life when they give you points, so increasing your life doesn't really help in that respect. It helps surviving battles though :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What a great day today... gained level 15 and became a HERO! But before I did that, I wanted to see if I could get a black dragon to carry over so I was going adventuring to get gold. Fought one great battle where three of my servants helped out but forgot to copy it :(. But when I was almost there with 210,000 gold (needed 230,000), I found a UNIQUE item, the Sword of Walhall. So I kept that instead since I could always eventually buy a dragon.

Now I'm lowly level 2, but I gots a great sword! :D

D

Daggertooth

Oh yeah? Well, I found 5000 Gold and a Large Bow! :p

Actualy a lowsy day. First 15 turns wasted in getting lost, losing track of time, and searching places with nothing. on the bright side, that was the Largest treasure I've found.

Daggertooth

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
I had an awesome day yesterday as well -- gained 4 levels, got 20-30 points from all the visits from the gods, got a riddle that gave me 50 extra turns, and bought some sweet stuff (king's crown, green dragon).

My buyer's value's down to 1 now. I'll have to update my stats sometime. :)

D

Daggertooth

Spiderman,
I actualy pray 5 turns a day. every day. Also, I get 20 turns a day. I didn't play sunday, doesn't that mean that I should get 50 turns today? I only had 22.

Found a bad Potion Today. Just to warn everyone. Don't Dringk any Black Potions with V's on them.

Strength -2
Dexterity -2
Health -6
Charisma -1

Might not hurt those of you who have high points. But for a level 5 character that's murder.

Daggertooth

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
If you don't play for a day, only a fraction of those turns carry over, not the full amount. It's when you log in and don't use all of your turns that it all carries over.

And only drink potions that are in the phrase 'Warriors the Ultimate Fight'. Everything else is bad (there's a thread about that).

R

rkoelsch

Well very good day went from 15 to 18 level. maxed out everything except strength and hits. battled 2 new adversaries a big stupid troll(is that a racist slur:D ) and a black knight. If i find out who has been robbing me I am going to bash them. Congrats to Sageridder and Tomb for making Titan.

D

Daggertooth

Not much today. I keep finding these mines thanks to the guild. And although the money I accuire from them is much less than that I would have from finding a large treasure. It is still substantial for a person of my level. I wonder, should I ignore these or put all my turns into them....Hmmmmm

Daggertooth

R

rkoelsch

Once I have 50 or 60K in gold I ignore the goldmines they are just not worth the time.

S

sageridder

Adventure begins:
it´s awarm September day , a perfect day for treasurehunting! When you search through a pile of old junk you find a large treasure containing 674 gold.
You have 18 turns left

R

rkoelsch

It was a really good day. I answered a riddle and got 100 extra turns. Shortly after I reached 20th lvl and could advance but I had over 80 turns left. So I thought I would beat up on some stuff. I had 30 turns left when I stopped. Reached Level 24 but hadn't maxed my strength or life yet. Strength was 240 and life was 723. Decided to go ahead and advance to General. I kept the green dragon because of the +50 find and I think that worked out well. I found lots of things and advanced 2 levels. I even met a god but I had forgot to pray so I didn't get anything from him. Overall a very good day

D

Daggertooth

ach! I was doing bad. Getting 50 gold per find. Then I get the Riddler. Overjoyed I looked up the answer.....Then realised there was none.

The riddle:
Two bodies have I, though both joined in one,
the longer I stand the quicker I run.
What am I?

Well, It's not Windmill.

Hmmmm, Also found a blue potion with a K. I wonder.......

Daggertooth

S

sageridder

Originally posted by Daggertooth

The riddle:
Two bodies have I, though both joined in one,
the longer I stand the quicker I run.
What am I?

Well, It's not Windmill

Daggertooth
Sounds like an hourglass to me.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I found 11 count 'em 11 large treasures each around 65,000 gold. bought all the best equipment with still a couple 100k to spare.

On a side note: Man you're good at riddles sageridder.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, sort of... I'm trying a new strategy for this social status and so far improving my Find skill every chance I get... today I found three gods who put 45 points in my pool, the riddle man so I got more turns, and a large treasure. I don't know if the Find skill had to do with all of that but I'm happy... :)