Online Game Warriors

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It wasn't THAT bad... I barely beat you once, you barely beat me twice, and then you whupped me twice.

Got the riddle man and couldn't answer the riddle. I saved it to ask here; however, my computer crashed and lost it. So I have no idea what it was... logged back on and got the riddle man again, this time with the right answer so gots some large treasures and stuff. I am good on equipment now, just need to get my 256 servants :D

M

Mundungu

It s good to be a king .... oooo la la ....

The amulet of gods eye is doing a good job as usual...
King lvl 5 and one big treasure already ...

just need to get my HP up, so that I can play more than 10 turns b4 dying ....

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

yes, I'm having that problem as well, but this happens all the time. The page will be back up soon enough.

G

Gaelic

I was just offered the chance to become a god. Pushing on to 50 though!

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
This cloudy Oktober morning when you are about to search through a pile of old junk you see a Gigant fightertroll in a small clearing up ahead, you decide to sneak up and attack...
A valiant servant gets it in this battle. He was not a good fighter but hes breavery will be remebered.
A servant charges to you side against your enemy. He fights valiantly
One of your guards assists you in combat and saves you from a mortal blow.

One of your guards flee from the battle and is never seen again. He will burn in hell for this!
One of your servants screems your name and charges into battle. he saves you from several blows.
One of your guards draws his sword for you in this battle. he saves you from many dangerous hits..

One of the servants is slain by the enemy, he will be rewarded in valhall for his breavery
One of your guards draws his sword for you in this battle. he saves you from many dangerous hits..
Your biggest and most trustfull guard stands back to back with you during some of the worst parts of this battle.
Your biggest and most trustfull guard stands back to back with you during some of the worst parts of this battle.

You have taken 208 points of damage.

Your enemy puts you to the ground after a long and blody fight, you tried to flee but he was to fast.
Game over for today. Welcome back tomorrow.

You have 68 turns left

My enemy put me to the ground alright. At -94 HP, that is. :eek:

Is that the new record for damage in one battle?

G

Gaelic

Yikes! That beat my personal record! I have not fought one of those yet.

G

Gaelic

OUCH! I only got two other fights in other than these two I will copy here!

Adventure begins:
When you walks around the fine countryside to the west of town this windy Oktober midnight , you spot a Demonlord not far away, you decide to attack...
One of your guards flee from the battle and is never seen again. He will burn in hell for this!
A valiant servant gets it in this battle. He was not a good fighter but hes breavery will be remebered.
One of your servants screems your name and charges into battle. he saves you from several blows.
One of your guards saves your life but dies in the combat
You have taken 298 points of damage.

After a hard battle you put your enemy to the ground...
This event brought 7405 gold to your purse.
You receive 28479 experience points.
You have 60 turns left

Then this one...

Adventure begins:
This windy Oktober midnight when you are about to search in a cabin far to the south you see a Demonlord in a small clearing up ahead, you decide to sneak up and attack...
One of your guards trows himself infront of a mortal blow aimed at you!. He dies with honors.
One of the servants is slain by the enemy, he will be rewarded in valhall for his breavery
You have taken 191 points of damage.

The damages forces you to flee.
You have 57 turns left

MAKE THE BAD MAN STOP!!!!!!!

G

Gaelic

Ok, after making the above post I jousted a while. Then, being a glutton for punishment, I tried some more adventuring. My first try, this is what I get....

Adventure begins:
When you search in a cabin far to the northeast this windy Oktober midnight , you spot a Demonlord not far away, you decide to attack...
You have taken 454 points of damage.

Your enemy puts you to the ground after a long and blody fight, you tried to flee but he was to fast.
You have 12 turns left

My life is now -265/802.

Medic.

R

rkoelsch

That cinches it all my new points are going into hit points. I can hardly wait to fight one of those monsters.

G

Gaelic

Originally posted by rkoelsch
That cinches it all my new points are going into hit points. I can hardly wait to fight one of those monsters.
Hehe, don't get in too big a hurry. ALL my points, to include hit points, maxed out in my mid-30's or so which was several levels before I met one of these. The thing that really bites about them is that you don't get any more experience for killing them than you do for killing two cyclopses. All that pain for very little gain.

S

sageridder

This warm Oktober midnight when you are about to search a old campsite far away from town you see a Demonlord in a small clearing up ahead, you decide to sneak up and attack...
One of your guards trows himself infront of a mortal blow aimed at you!. He dies with honors.
You have taken 329 points of damage.

After fighting valiantly you are at last victorious.
This event brought 7114 gold to your purse.
You receive 26742 experience points.
You have 168 turns left

When you walks around the fine countryside to the west of town this warm Oktober midnight , you spot a Demonlord not far away, you decide to attack...
You have taken 466 points of damage.

After a hard battle you put your enemy to the ground...
This event brought 9102 gold to your purse.
You receive 29211 experience points.
You have 167 turns left

When you look on the ground beside a broken sword from a battle this warm Oktober midnight , you spot a Demonlord not far away, you decide to attack...
You have taken 2 points of damage.

Your body can´t take it anymore. When you feel that this day is not your day you escapes from the enemy!
You have 166 turns left

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Adventure begins:
This unusual Oktober day when you are about to search a old campsite far away from town you see a Demonlord in a small clearing up ahead, you decide to sneak up and attack...

You have taken 489 points of damage.

By a hard blow you end the battle. The enemy is slain.
This event brought 7910 gold to your purse.
You receive 25173 experience points.
You have 50 turns left

G

Gaelic

OUCH!!

I only have 802 hit points, I can't have this as a matter of routine.
I made 46 and it isn't any easier.

G

Gaelic

I have the dubious honor of raising the bar yet again...

Adventure begins:
When you search through an old deserted building near the town this still Oktober midnight , you spot a Demonlord not far away, you decide to attack...
You have taken 525 points of damage.

Not even a warrior like you could stand up against an enemy like that, you died with honors.
You have 127 turns left

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I took the plunge and became a God tonight, which is really kind of anti-climactic in the end. Your game ends, and until you are able to create a new character you can't even log into the site anymore! :eek:

What good is being a God if you can't actually see it?

Sigh :eek: