Online Game Warriors

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

hehe I don't intend to ever become a god, I'll be a level 50 king, on a quest to find all of the Uniques.;) :D

M

Mundungu

could have become a god today, but will stay until I am 50 ... esp. since this is the only game I have time for right now ....

i am also taking bad beatings .... but only up to 200 Hp damage.
Lets just say, I dont use the riddle man for turns anymore .. only for healing ...

I think the number of serveants is usefull to reduce the damage or to be able to flee ...

I should be lvl 50 within a couple of days now (average 4 kvks a day)

bought 1 pack of odissey today ... but still no time to play... and the prices in my town are just outrageous ... about 15 USD for a tournament pack ...

I ll be back soon ....

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Bob
Wow. How did you become a God so fast? I'm still a Sir.
LOL, Bob!

Whaddaya mean, "so fast"? You have to do it within, like, 70 days to make one of the top 50 spots, so your name will show up in the listing of the "Tomb of Gods". I know it was around 3 months for my guy, so I know I wasn't even close this time around.

I'm planning on trying again though, now that I know what I'm doing with it, and attempting to do it quick enough to make the list.

We'll see...:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, that pretty much means you have to play it every day. But it's a nice time-waster...

Here's hoping that Warriors 2 is still going on... :)

G

Gaelic

Originally posted by Azreal the Soulmaster
hehe I don't intend to ever become a god, I'll be a level 50 king, on a quest to find all of the Uniques.;) :D
I'm starting to lean that way myself. As of yesterday I am up to level 47 with 4 Uniques.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Do you guys pray and donate gold after each time you gain a level? Or do you just pray and donate gold once per playing session?

G

Gaelic

I usually pray a few turns at the start of each session and donate gold in 100gp increments at random times. I have a feeling that several small donations works better than one large one. That's just a feeling though.

By the way, I made level 50 today, picked up a 5th UNIQUE, and I am ranked number 17 on the top in joust list. I posted my current stats in the stats thread.

Not half bad, eh?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

aw man I only have my Lance of Walhall.........I want a pegasus.:p

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Yeah the only person I've seen with one is the guy that is the best archer in the hall of fame.
I want this to appear.

While walking a path you see A *UNIQUE* pegasus...............sticking out of the ground:D c'mon you know thats what it will say.

R

rkoelsch

I am currently at 315. I could cross over to king but I have 100 turns left. I really want to know what the max is.

D

Daggertooth

I'm a Hero now!!! :) Although I haven't found those rumored *Unique* items yet.

And, as my first act as a hero I........died. :(
Sheesh, from 200 to 15 life, I should have seen that one coming. :rolleyes:

R

rkoelsch

I finally maxed out all attributes for troll. I updated my stats in the Stats thread. But my max strength is 400 and max hp less enhancers comes out to 1138. seems an odd number. Since I max went on to be king. I will probably stay king until I get to level 50 then I get to start over. Unsure what I want to be next time.

G

Gaelic

Adventure begins:
You have decided to walks around the fine countryside to the west of town this mysterious Oktober early morning , but when you do so you are arupted by a Demonlord who are up to no good...
One of your guards trows himself infront of a mortal blow aimed at you!. He dies with honors.
Your biggest and most trustfull guard stands back to back with you during some of the worst parts of this battle.
One of your guards assists you in combat and saves you from a mortal blow.
A servant charges to you side against your enemy. He fights valiantly
One of your guards saves your life but dies in the combat
Your biggest and most trustfull guard stands back to back with you during some of the worst parts of this battle.
One of your guards flee from the battle and is never seen again. He will burn in hell for this!
One of your servants screems your name and charges into battle. he saves you from several blows.
You have taken 563 points of damage.

Your enemy puts you to the ground after a long and blody fight, you tried to flee but he was to fast.
Game over for today. Welcome back tomorrow.
You have 0 turns left

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Found my 2nd UNIQUE today, oh those gigantic orish armies hurt, and I met a demonlord, who dealt me 2 damage and then I ran away.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Adventure begins:
When you search through an old temple in the forgoten part of the forest this odd Oktober midnight , you spot a Demonlord not far away, you decide to attack...
One of the servants is slain by the enemy, he will be rewarded in valhall for his breavery
One of your guards draws his sword for you in this battle. he saves you from many dangerous hits..
One of your servants screems your name and charges into battle. he saves you from several blows.
One of your guards draws his sword for you in this battle. he saves you from many dangerous hits..
You have taken 554 points of damage.

After a long battle you can proudly say, the enemy is no more...
This event brought 9453 gold to your purse.
You receive 26207 experience points.
You have 36 turns left
ouch:eek:

S

sageridder

When you walks around the fine countryside to the west of town this odd Oktober early morning , you spot a Demonlord not far away, you decide to attack...
One of your guards trows himself infront of a mortal blow aimed at you!. He dies with honors.
One of the servants is slain by the enemy, he will be rewarded in valhall for his breavery
One of your guards flee from the battle and is never seen again. He will burn in hell for this!
A valiant servant gets it in this battle. He was not a good fighter but hes breavery will be remebered.
You have taken 628 points of damage.

A hard blow towards the head ends your day. You are slain.
Game over for today. Welcome back tomorrow.
You have 49 turns left