Online Game Warriors

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

my finding skill is maxed out at 70 but with equipment it was at 100. I received 70 turns from the riddle man. After that all i kept on doing was finding large treasures.

R

rkoelsch

Spidey my strategy is to put all points into finding until I get to 15
then join the adventurers guild and put points into int, dex and find equally. I let str and hits build themselves.

D

Daggertooth

Nothing much today. A few small treasures of 200 gold, a blue potion with an I on it, and a few battles.

I did find this really cool shield. Probably take it with me when I advance.

Guardian´s Spiked Shield (Dex +10, Def +120, Att +110)

Daggertooth

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Good going Daggertooth, you just found the best non Unique shield.:)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Those orcish armies and winged warriors from hell pack a punch.:eek:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
From all of those points the gods granted me on Friday, I maxed out my Find, Charisma, and almost Dex. Got the best equipment (I think) for everything but steed... going for the dragon next!

D

Daggertooth

I'm finaly starting to feal strong. I haven't gotten much money with treasures lately. (I've only got 2 large treasures) But I did fight a lot of guys. And I've been getting a fair amount of turns now.

I got 14 skill points from a God and leveled up. Latly I've been putting everything into Carisma and Find. Soon I'll be consistantly finding large treasures. Perhaps even buy that Moses Staff I've been eyeing for a while.
'

Daggertooth

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

found myself a *UNIQUE* lance of walhall, and ascended to titan class.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
When you search under a bridge in a smal river nearby you are attacked by a big stupid troll...
A servant charges to you side against your enemy. He fights valiantly
One of your guards assists you in combat and saves you from a mortal blow.
One of your guards draws his sword for you in this battle. he saves you from many dangerous hits..
Your biggest and most trustfull guard stands back to back with you during some of the worst parts of this battle.
One of your guards draws his sword for you in this battle. he saves you from many dangerous hits..
Your biggest and most trustfull guard stands back to back with you during some of the worst parts of this battle.
One of your servants screems your name and charges into battle. he saves you from several blows.

You have taken 15 points of damage.

a big stupid troll was no match for a warrior like you!
This event brought 2765 gold to your purse.
You receive 17641 experience points.
You have 61 turns left

And, amazingly, I still took 15 damage from a "big stupid troll"! :eek:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
And none of your servants died!

I had a battle like that but forgot to save it to reprint it here... at least five servants were involved too.. :( can't remember what I fought though.

D

Daggertooth

OMG!!! Look at this treasure large treasure containing 23665 gold!! My previous large treasure was only 6000. Looks like I'll get that staff of moses now. :)

I got this riddle:

A little pool with two layers of wall around it. One white and soft and the other dark and hard, amidst a light brown grassy lawn with an outline of a green grass.
What am I?

"Cocconut" was not the correct answer. I'm haveing rather hard luck with these riddles.

Daggertooth

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It might be because you spelled "coconut" wrong.... :)

Jumped three levels today! No big treasures though...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
This mysterious Oktober day when you are about to walks around the fine countryside to the west of town you see a cyklop in a small clearing up ahead, you decide to sneak up and attack...
One of your servants screems your name and charges into battle. he saves you from several blows.
A valiant servant gets it in this battle. He was not a good fighter but hes breavery will be remebered.
A valiant servant gets it in this battle. He was not a good fighter but hes breavery will be remebered.

You have taken 67 points of damage.

After a hard battle you put your enemy to the ground...
This event brought 8102 gold to your purse.
You receive 28524 experience points.
You have 44 turns left

Damn cyklop...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Just to share, most of my encounters today were with "big, stupid trolls". Here's a couple where my servants took part:

Adventure begins:
When you search in a cabin far to the west this Oktober midday , you spot a big stupid troll not far away, you decide to attack...
A servant charges to you side against your enemy. He fights valiantly

You have taken 8 points of damage.

After a hard battle you put your enemy to the ground...
This event brought 843 gold to your purse.
You receive 7077 experience points.
You have 56 turns left

Adventure begins:
When you look on the ground behind the temple in town this Oktober midday , you spot a gigant orc not far away, you decide to attack...

You have taken 12 points of damage.

After a long battle you can proudly say, the enemy is no more...
This event brought 1430 gold to your purse.
You receive 9315 experience points.
Your strength has improved by 1.
You have 33 turns left

And man, I love the riddle man... gave me lots of extra turns so I was able to find some large treasures, gained some levels, found some gods... just need to advance now.

D

Daggertooth

I got 2 level ups today. Now level 9 sir. Am I right to assume that level 10 is when I can potentialy advance?

I also got a large treasure. I used it to purchase the amulet of greed. +25 char +25 find. I'm thinking of taking that with me. But then again I do got that Guardian Shield.......

Also Answered a question right! (Spelled memory right! :D )

Daggertooth

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, you can advance at level 10, provided you're praying and donating regularly (maybe even now, if the gods are always pleased with your donations).

I'd keep the Ring; Find and Charisma are much more important than what the Shield gives you, IMO.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Spidey -- those guys are nothing. Watchout for the big warrior trolls. I actually had one guy deal ~170 points of damage to me!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
it was more to show that my servants (and more than one) got in the battle to help me fight.

I'm just waiting to fight all the big baddies you guys keep describing, like armies of whatever or warrior trolls and stuff... ;)