MrXarvox's new RPG thing. It has pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BigBlue

Time to test out the new hardware. . .

Plug one of the corpses with a round from the runic revolver . . .

Does it make bigger holes? It appears the regular ones don't have as much effect.

M

MrXarvox

**The "runic revolvers" cause a blue spark whenever they hit something, and appear to do a little more damage than ordinary revolvers. Upon examination of the targets, it appears that the bullets somehow evaporate on impact. This mini-explosion makes them do a bit more damage than common lead.**

Kano
(to Spidey) "Here now, put these on, that suit could be seen a mile away by a snail" She hands the Human Torch a pair of rough brown trousers and a musty-smelling rag coat that she has just retrieved from her now-roofless hut.

(to everyone) "There ain't anyplace to hide where they won't find us right away. <gets an idea and beckons to Dark Seraphim> Hey, can you do that pile of rocks thing to other people too?"

B

BigBlue

K3wl.

-Does this weapon appear to have a setting? Or are they one bullet fits all?

"We should at the very least move well away from these corpses. Quickly."

I'll search the bodies, looking for any posessions, also I'll take a mask, wrap it in the angels cloak, and deposit it elsewhere in the rubble as we make our exodus from the bodies. I'm testing to see if the masks somehow provide the links. If they find the mask with little effort . . .

Depending on the posessions, I'll do the same thing, put them in a different location (in case they're easilly tracable).

"Say, Mr. Seraphim. . . Wouldn't their heads look good on their swords, stuck in the ground? Or should I take the swords?"

M

MrXarvox

** I doubt their swords would be of much use to the party, except maybe Crush. They are about six feet long and made of a deep red, heavy, crystalline substance resembling glass. The average non-ludicrously-muscled human man would be lucky to be able to pick one of these up with one arm, and would definitely not be able to actually wield it. Putting the heads on them does not seem like a bad idea**

** The revolvers only shoot that one type of bullet. Do you really need different settings?**

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Hoo-wee, these clothes need a good washing! But thanks."

I put the clothes on and feeling ridiculously like a rube, wait and see what the rest of the party decides to do.

"There's no underground or resistance movement of any sort?"

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*I'm already placing the angel's heads on their swords

"That should send a message to Kivver that we mean business"

T

train

"Sorry 'bout my falling down during the heat of battle guys... I'm still getting used to my new boots... I've never seen swords like those before, and what's an Avatar, is it like a really mad angel??? Dark Seraphim, did you see your cuts close up, that was pretty neat... Well, whenever you all are ready to go, let's plan our next moves...(Crush picks up a piece of the red crystalline that was part of the avatar's sword. He then stares into it amazed at what a prizm does...)"

M

MrXarvox

**I need to know whether Azreal can cast the pile of rocks spell on the rest of the party before I can continue...**

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Yes, Dark Seraphim can cast the pile of rocks spell on other characters, but they can disperse the spell by simply moving.

M

MrXarvox

As the swarm draws near, the group huddles together and Azreal casts his pile of rocks illusion spell.
The angels descend upon the area, their tendrils of light illuminating the shadows they cast with an eerie golden glow.
They first converge on the spots where the other angels had fallen, not specifically where the heads were, but then a few of them begin to collect the pieces while the rest hover above the ground, searching for signs of life.
Occasionally a scream can be heard, presumably a peasant who did not flee the area quickly enough. The sky is no longer visible to the party, as they look up all they can see is a dense cover of angels.
The angels who were collecting bits of their fallen comrades lift off and leave, and the party can see that the angels took everything. The shards of the broken sword, the small lumps of metal from the one angel's mask, everything.

Crush, in a moment of absent-mindedness, puts his hand to the hilt of his sword- and is suddenly standing out in the open.

In an impressive show of exactly what it means to possess a hive mind, every single angel present turns its head to look at him.

T

train

Crush Yells "Bring it Baby" as he withdraws his sword and takes an offensive stance!!! At the same time his eyes fill with Bloodlust and you can tell battle energizes him beyond all means. He finishes with"You want to end up like the pieces you're carrying off?!! Then Bring What You Got!!!"

(Thinks to self - "Man, This character is stupid", but it's all about the role-playing)

B

BigBlue

Seeing one of his newfound companions get shredded by the bugs is not what he had in mind.

The Kid stands up and opens fire with his new pistols blazing, hoping that against all odds he hasn't been tricked and these weapons truly don't run out of ammo.

"Murdering the unfortunate, how completely unangelic."

"Eat Lead, Vermin of Evil!"

E

EricBess

"These are not the droids you are looking for." Where did that come from?

***Sorry, couldn't resist :D ***

R

rkoelsch

I just want to comment that even angel copies as these surely are would never attack innocent women and children. This is all some sick individuals idea of fantasy

;)

M

MrXarvox

**heh... these 'angels', much like Golden Saints from the Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, are not in any way holy.
I call them angels just 'cause they look like angels, sort of.
:D :p ;)

**So is everyone in the party attacking? I'll wait to resolve the battle till I know what you're all going to do...**

The sky is brilliant now as the angels fall upon the party, swinging their swords wildly. They have no regard for their own safety or that of their comrades, it seems, and there are several dead within the first few seconds. All of a sudden blue flashes permeate the swarm of angels- the Kid has started firing.
Crush is whirling madly, throwing bits and pieces of angels' armor everywhere and removing the occasional head.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** Well, I was waiting to see what happened, but since we're fighting now... **

Flaming On, I create Flame Ropes and attempt to ground the angel's "wings" or whatever they're using to fly. I'll defend myself by flying and taking evasive maneuvers if need be.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

"Well so much for hiding"

I charge my sword with magical energies, and begin to swing it. With each swing of the blade, a whirlwind/mini-tornado is created.(e.g. Zangalus' Demonic Howling Sword from the Slayers:D ) The whirlwinds are aimed straight for the clump of angels.

M

MrXarvox

The melee is blinding. The sky is dark now and the angels pour in over the party, the Human Torch's fireballs light up the dust clouds, the kid's ammunition is flashing everywhere as he relentlessly unloads his infinite guns. Dark Seraphim's winds suddenly sweep angels around helplessly and blow huge clouds of dust into the sky, obscuring the brilliant light of Kivver's tower.
Many angels disintegrate altogether, others shoot up into the sky desperately seeking that light.
The party is left standign atop a pile of angel corpses which hiss and slowly vaporize as the dust cloud overcasts the sky.
The world feels unstable without the light from that tower, and parts of things seem to stretch and break and cease to exist.
Crush has been badly wounded in the left arm where an angel's sword broke through his buckler.
The rest of the party seems, oddly enough, to be in decent health minus a few cuts and scrapes.

T

train

(A little dazed, but still high on adrenaline...)
"Torch, can you come carterize this for me(gestures towards wound), and would you be able to mend(weld) my buckler shield??"

If Spidey can carterize the wound - Crush bites his blade to bear the pain...

If Spidey/Torch can't mend the shield... Crush leans over to pick up an angel's sword, he figures he might as well have 2 swords if he no longer has a shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.