MrXarvox's new RPG thing. It has pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BigBlue

"Whew."

The Kid holsters his weapons. "Where is Kano?"

"That rumbling cannot be good. We'd better get moving to that tower unless you feel we can draw him out."

The Kid grabs some scraps of robes from the fallen angels and begins cleaning his guns one at a time.

After he finishes...

To Norm - "What's a Droid?"

"Should we try on an angel suit? To camoflauge ourselves?"

M

MrXarvox

An angel starts to move beneath the party, though it looks lifeless. All of a sudden an obsidian blade pokes out from under the thing, followed by Kano.

<to Dark Seraphim>"You nearly had me killed there, them winds of yours is powerful stuff!"

<to the party in general> "This is not good at all. It's good the shadow is keeping the angels off, but I've seen this kind of thing before and it ain't pretty. There used to be storms here when Mazzak was still living. Villages'd go missing under the clouds' shadows. We got to get some light on, quick, before we end up standing on nothing. You, mr. Torch, let's light up this pile of scum!"

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

To Kano: Yes, it is a potent spell indeed. It takes much more out of me to use that spell that to cast a simple illusion like the pile of rocks spell. <trademark grin> However it is by no means the mightiest of my sorceries.

*I begin to throw flames to the corpses of the angels to help out torch and Kano.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I cauterize Crush's wound and help burn the rest of the angels. Then wait to see what developes next.

T

train

"Thanks Torch!"

Crush helps pile the angels while admiring some of his handy-work....

N

Nightstalkers

Insideus hordes of evil come across and, well um...
um
eh
see, well um

eat everyone???

Status
Not open for further replies.