A Robotics Kit
2 Advanced Technical Kits
6 Standard Tech Kits
2 Magnetic Grippers
A 50 ft. tow cable

turgy22

Nothing Special
train said:
Can I feasibly carry everything in my packs and pockets???
It will all fit, yes, but it will slow you down considerably. You're already carrying 31.25kg and the items in the shed weigh in at an additional 44kg altogether (Robotics Kit = 4kg, 2 ATKs = 6kg, 6 STKs = 12kg, 2 Grippers = 2kg, tow cable = 20kg). Your character can comfortably carry about 30kg (29, to be exact) and any more than that will slowly (based on your stamina) bring down your speed, agility, strength and health. (You're a little over right now, but it hasn't come up because I forgot to add the weight of the shackles you picked up from the truck until now.)

If the party wants to take all the items along, you'll need to divide them up. Otherwise, you'll just have to leave some stuff behind.

*FYI: Comfortable carrying capacity:
Spiderman - 208kg (Currently carrying 143kg)
Melkor - 108kg (Currently carrying 13.75kg)
train - 29kg (Currently carrying 31.25kg)
BigBlue - 55kg
Oversoul - 26kg
It's based on a combination of the character's weight and strength, which is why train and Oversoul are so low and Spiderman is so high.

T

train

(Well... I'll drop the shackles for the 2 ATK's and the robotics kit... I think I'll also take the grippers... if it comes to combat - I'll drop the pack and go at it full speed...)

"Oh goody...."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll take a couple of Standard Tech Kits and a Grappler.

"So should we try to find the prisoner building? The one that's well-guarded, as I recall?"

B

BigBlue

Sorry for the bad scans... I was sure they were buildings... I'll have to work on better tuning our sensors...

Melkor

So I get left with the tow cable, well, I'll find some use for it. I guess we should try to make our way to the central building all sneaky like. Can Spiderman be sneaky now? He is a warrior, and now he's hurt.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, we can leave the tow cable here if it's heavy/too bulky.

Tis just a flesh wound! Sorry, I've been watching those old Earth vids... I can sneak along as best as I can, though all this secrecy is going a bit against my Warrior nature... fighting is what I do best (or so I thought before I ran into that cat and couldn't put out that Hostile :) )

So let's try for that well-guarded building, keeping quiet and hidden as possible.

turgy22

Nothing Special
The party sneaks in for a closer look.

There is a door to the building on the north face, closest to the western corner. A single Hostile is standing rigidly at guard just in front of it. He is armed with a laser rifle.

To reach his position, you will need to pass by the front gate of the compound. You haven't heard the gate close, so it's likely that you'll be spotted by one of the Hostiles investigating the crash.

There is also a large garage in the northeastern most corner of the compound. It sits directly across from the door to the building.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Let's check out the garage. Maybe we can find some stuff in there and get a good position to maybe snipe the guard".

turgy22

Nothing Special
To get to the garage, you'll still have to pass in front of the gate and you'll walk right in front of the guard.

turgy22

Nothing Special
I made up a crude drawing to better demonstrate your position. The X marks the guard in front of the door to the building. Everything round symbolizes trees / woods.

Attachments

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ooooooh.

"Okay, maybe we should stick to the trees to the south and flank the building on its east side, slowly circling around..."

B

BigBlue

Over the radio you hear the following...

"Boys... the jig is up, they found the looted shuttle and alerted the base - the base indicated their 'suspicious' activity... Reinforcements are on their way. Whatever you do, you'd better make it quick."

Given that the jig is up, I'll go ahead and fire up the ship and bring it close for an evac... Oversoul, I want those hostiles drugged so Skrath and you can help me if we need to have a bit of a firefight...

T

train

"Well... not much time..."

(Begins running to the building entrance with the X in front of it... Will stay between the trees and building, and take the guard down with the blade, stealthily... In order to do this as stealthily as possible I'm taking only one sonic grenade, the pistol and the blade... I'll leave my pack with the others...)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I knew this was taking too long...

I'll provide cover with the Grenades and rifle or pistol, whatever I have.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
BigBlue said:
Given that the jig is up, I'll go ahead and fire up the ship and bring it close for an evac... Oversoul, I want those hostiles drugged so Skrath and you can help me if we need to have a bit of a firefight...
"I'm a doctor, not an anaesthesiologist!" ;)

So yeah, I'll do that, if possible.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Oversoul successfully sedates both Hostiles. BigBlue fires up the ship's engine, preparing for an emergency evacuation.

I'm going to wait on the combat until either Melkor chimes in or Spidey gives him an order. Seeing how this might be a tight situation, it's probably best that he not stand around doing nothing while train and Spidey start attacking.