Mission 1: The Prisoner

turgy22

Nothing Special
train sneaks behind the trees, unspotted by the Hostile guard. He quietly moves in from behind and slits the Hostile's throat, killing him instantly.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** I should have been more specific. I meant Melkor and I were going to provide cover and take care of any reinforcements that might have arrived if train's battle attracted attention. I was assuming train was moving stealthy and trying to take out the guard without attracting attention so we could get inside without notice.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Oops, my bad.
Since I screwed up, I'll give train a chance to take the Hostile down quietly and if he doesn't do it, I'll give you the better results.

It looks like it will be successful. I'll edit my previous post.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"All right! Good job train."

If there isn't any way to see inside the building or door without opening it, Melkor and I will position ourselves as near as the door as possible while keeping hidden while train opens it to check inside (if that's okay with him).

B

BigBlue

Scanning..... (or bumping the post into memory... you decide...) :D

Any sign of approaching ships?

turgy22

Nothing Special
BigBlue said:
Scanning..... (or bumping the post into memory... you decide...) :D

Any sign of approaching ships?
Yeah, sorry about the long wait. I originally wanted to give train a chance to chime in, but then I've been distracted, trying to keep up with my weekly writing for the front page.

No sign of approaching ships, yet.

train opens the door to the building and peers inside. There is a short hallway that opens up to a small room. train's current position does not allow him to see if anyone is inside the room.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I think train has been unable to log on for a while now. He usually keep the D&D game moving too.

T

train

(train is back...)

(train makes his way to the window and will eliminate anything he comes into contact with...)

turgy22

Nothing Special
train said:
(train makes his way to the window and will eliminate anything he comes into contact with...)
Hmmm. I'm sure what "window" you're referring to. Anyway...

train walks into the building, and out of sight from the rest of the party...

T

train

oops - when you mentioned not seeing, i was thinking like a viewing window to the office.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Melkor follows train inside in time to see him lob a sonic grenade into the room down the hall. In a moment, there is a high pitched squeal and a Hostile guard is slumped across a console just ahead.

T

train

(begins to search the office, and then proceed checking the hall...)

turgy22

Nothing Special
The hallway you came through ends at the room. Theres nothing of interest/danger in that hall.
There is a door in the northwest corner of the room.
Another door is in the southwest corner of the room. There is a button next to it.
A small passage on the south wall leads to a flight of stairs going up.
Another long hallway leads off on the eastern side of the room. You can't see all the way down it, but it appears to be vacant. There is an ambient buzzing sound coming from somewhere down that hall.
The unconscious Hostile is armed with a laser pistol.

T

train

I'm taking his laser pistol and terminating him... can't afford for him to wake up later...

(Heading through the southwest door...)

"Now, what's through here..."

(Pistol ready to fire...)

turgy22

Nothing Special
After a few moments, the door slides open, revealing a 2m x 2m chamber. There's no one inside. train glances down at the floor and sees that there's a small gap between the floor of the room and that of the chamber. He immediately realizes that it's an elevator.

The ambient buzzing from down the eastern hall seems to be getting louder.