Magic: Commander #1

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Draw, Aether Vial. Done.

Mooseman: 40
Hand: 7
Library: 83
Command Zone: Crosis, the Purger (6/6, Dragon Legend. Flying Whenever Crosis, the Purger deals combat damage to a player, you may pay 2B. If you do, choose a color. That player reveals his or her hand and discards all cards of that color from it.)
Battlefield:

(U) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(U) Volcanic Island (L. T: U or R )
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Crosis's Catacombs ( T: Add U, B, or R to your mana pool. )

Aether Vial ( At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a charge counter on Aether Vial. T: You may put a creature card with converted mana cost equal to the number of charge counters on Aether Vial from your hand into play. ) ~1 cntr~

(U) Fog of Gnats (1/1, INSECT. Flying. B: Regenerate Fog of Gnats. )
(U) Shadowmage Infiltrator (1/3, Wizard. Fear Whenever Shadowmage Infiltrator deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card. )
(U) Kira, Great Glass-Spinner (2/2, Legendary Creature - Spirit. Flying Creatures you control have "Whenever this creature becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.")
Graveyard: Miren, the Moaning Well
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oversoul: 54
Hand: 4
Library: 79
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Watery Grave (UB Shockland)
(T) Dromar's Cavern (WUB Lair land)
(U) Strip Mine (T: 1; T,sac: destroy target land)
(U) Underground River (UB painland)

(T) Zur the Enchanter (14/17 from lots of stuff; Flying, shroud, lifelink, unblockable; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library) *Diplomatic Immunitied* *Steel of the Godheaded* *Empyrial Armored* *Empyrial Armored*
(S) Sower of Temptation (2/2; Flying, I control Rampaging Baloths as long as this stays out)
(S) Rampaging Baloths (6/6, Trample, Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a 4/4 green Beast creature token onto the battlefield.)
(S) Beast (4/4)

Diplomatic Immunity (enchanted creature has shroud and so does this enchantment)
Steel of the Godhead (if enchanted creature is white, it gets +1/+1 and lifelink and if it's blue, it gets +1/+1 and shroud)
Empyrial Armor (enchanted creature has +1/+1 for each card in my hand)
Copy Enchantment (copying Empyrial Armor)

Graveyard: Ponder, Legacy's Allure, Rewind, Dromar's Charm
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spidey: 40
Hand: 3
Library: 85
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,U,U,U,U,U) Plains x6

(U) Skullclamp (Equipped creature gets +1/-1.; When equipped creature is put into a graveyard, draw 2 cards.; Equip 1)
(T) Spectral Searchlight (T: Choose a player. That player adds one mana of any color he chooses to his mana pool)
(U) Whispersilk Cloak (Equipped creature is unblockable.; Equipped creature has shroud.; Equip 2)
(U) Tower of Fortunes (8, T: Draw 4 cards)
(U) Gauntlet of Power (As ~ ETB, choose a color [WHITE].; Creatures of the chosen color get +1/+1.; Whenever a basic land is tapped for mana of the chosen color, its controller adds one mana of that color to his mana pool (in addition to the mana the land produces)).

(U) Rakhsa Golden Cub (6/7, DoubleStrike from Gauntlet and being equipped; Unblockable, Shroud from Cloak; Vigilance; As long as ~ is equipped, Cat creatures I control get +2/+2 and have double strike) *Equipped with Cloak*

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac: 38
Command Zone:

Vorosh, the Hunter (6/6; Flying; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, I may pay 2G. If I do, put 6 +1/+1 ctrs on ~)

Battlefield:
(U) Faerie Conclave (CIPT, T: U, 1U: : Faerie Conclave becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land.)
(U) Sunken Ruins (T: 1. (B/U), T: UU, UB, or BB)
(U) Forest
(U) Snow-Covered Island
(U) Snow-Covered Forest
(U) Miren, the Moaning Well (LL. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 3, T, Sacrifice a creature: You gain life equal to the sacrificed creature's toughness. )
(U) Reliquary Tower (T: 1. You have no maximum hand size)

Aether Vial ( At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a charge counter on Aether Vial. T: You may put a creature card with converted mana cost equal to the number of charge counters on Aether Vial from your hand into play. )

(U) Acidic Slime (2/2, Deathtouch, When ~this~ etb, destroy target artifact, land or enchantment.)
(S) Beast (4/4)

Graveyard: Rend Flesh
Exile:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep cntr, Draw

Island
Attack Oversoul with Gnats and Shadowmage
Attack Ransac with Glass Spinner
Responses?

Library: 82
Command Zone: Crosis, the Purger (6/6, Dragon Legend. Flying Whenever Crosis, the Purger deals combat damage to a player, you may pay 2B. If you do, choose a color. That player reveals his or her hand and discards all cards of that color from it.)
Battlefield:

(U) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(U) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Mountain

Aether Vial ( At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a charge counter on Aether Vial. T: You may put a creature card with converted mana cost equal to the number of charge counters on Aether Vial from your hand into play. ) ~2 cntr~

(T) Fog of Gnats (1/1, INSECT. Flying. B: Regenerate Fog of Gnats. )
(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (1/3, Wizard. Fear Whenever Shadowmage Infiltrator deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card. )
(T) Kira, Great Glass-Spinner (2/2, Legendary Creature - Spirit. Flying Creatures you control have "Whenever this creature becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.")
Graveyard: Miren, the Moaning Well
Exile:

Oversoul: 54
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp

(T) Zur the Enchanter (14/17 from lots of stuff; Flying, shroud, lifelink, unblockable; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library) *Diplomatic Immunitied* *Steel of the Godheaded* *Empyrial Armored* *Empyrial Armored*
(S) Sower of Temptation (2/2; Flying, I control Rampaging Baloths as long as this stays out)
(S) Rampaging Baloths (6/6, Trample, Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a 4/4 green Beast creature token onto the battlefield.)
(S) Beast (4/4)

Diplomatic Immunity (enchanted creature has shroud and so does this enchantment)
Steel of the Godhead (if enchanted creature is white, it gets +1/+1 and lifelink and if it's blue, it gets +1/+1 and shroud)

Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,U,U,U,U,U) Plains x6

(U) Skullclamp (Equipped creature gets +1/-1.; When equipped creature is put into a graveyard, draw 2 cards.; Equip 1)
(T) Spectral Searchlight (T: Choose a player. That player adds one mana of any color he chooses to his mana pool)
(U) Whispersilk Cloak (Equipped creature is unblockable.; Equipped creature has shroud.; Equip 2)
(U) Gauntlet of Power (As ~ ETB, choose a color [WHITE].; Creatures of the chosen color get +1/+1.; Whenever a basic land is tapped for mana of the chosen color, its controller adds one mana of that color to his mana pool (in addition to the mana the land produces)).

(U) Rakhsa Golden Cub (6/7, DoubleStrike from Gauntlet and being equipped; Unblockable, Shroud from Cloak; Vigilance; As long as ~ is equipped, Cat creatures I control get +2/+2 and have double strike) *Equipped with Cloak*

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac: 38
Command Zone:

Vorosh, the Hunter (6/6; Flying; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, I may pay 2G. If I do, put 6 +1/+1 ctrs on ~)

Battlefield:
(T) Faerie Conclave (CIPT, T: U, 1U: : Faerie Conclave becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land.)
(T) Sunken Ruins (T: 1. (B/U), T: UU, UB, or BB)
(T) Forest
(U) Snow-Covered Island
(T) Snow-Covered Forest
(T) Miren, the Moaning Well (LL. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 3, T, Sacrifice a creature: You gain life equal to the sacrificed creature's toughness. )

(U) Acidic Slime (2/2, Deathtouch, When ~this~ etb, destroy target artifact, land or enchantment.)
(S) Beast (4/4)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Gnats die
Oversoul takes 1
Ransac takes 2
I will draw a card if no one has a response

Library: 82
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Mountain

Aether Vial ( At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a charge counter on Aether Vial. T: You may put a creature card with converted mana cost equal to the number of charge counters on Aether Vial from your hand into play. ) ~2 cntr~

(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (1/3, Wizard. Fear Whenever Shadowmage Infiltrator deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card. )
(T) Kira, Great Glass-Spinner (2/2, Legendary Creature - Spirit. Flying Creatures you control have "Whenever this creature becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.")
Graveyard: Miren, the Moaning Well, Fog of Gnats
Exile:

Oversoul: 53
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp

(S) Beast (4/4)

Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,U,U,U,U,U) Plains x6

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac: 36
Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(T) Faerie Conclave (CIPT, T: U, 1U: : Faerie Conclave becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land.)
(T) Forest
(U) Snow-Covered Island
(T) Snow-Covered Forest
(T) Miren, the Moaning Well (LL. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 3, T, Sacrifice a creature: You gain life equal to the sacrificed creature's toughness. )

(S) Beast (4/4)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
None here.

Has anyone taken Commander damage that we need to keep track of? I think so far just Oversoul and turgy22 were duking it out with theirs...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
OK, So here is my big move.....
Living Death (S. Set aside all creature cards in all graveyards. Then, put each creature that is in play into its owner's graveyard. Then, put each creature card set aside in this way into play under its owner's control.)
I will keep an Island untapped
Responses?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Nice job Ransac except Putrefy Costs 1BG and you only got 1 and U ..... I couldn't get all my guys killed in combat...ugh
I get Gnats
I made some assumptions about your two commanders and put then into you Command Zone with a +1 to remind you that it cost more to cast them now.
Done

Battlefield:

(T) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(T) Volcanic Island (L. T: U or R )
(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Crosis's Catacombs ( T: Add U, B, or R to your mana pool. )

(S) Fog of Gnats (1/1, INSECT. Flying. B: Regenerate Fog of Gnats. )

Graveyard: Miren, the Moaning Well, Shadowmage Infiltrator, Kira, Great Glass-Spinner, Living Death
Exile:

Command Zone:
Zur the Enchanter (1/4 ; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library) ~+1~
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp

Graveyard: Ponder, Legacy's Allure, Rewind, Dromar's Charm, Sower of Temptation, Diplomatic Immunity, Empyrial Armor, Copy Enchantment
Exile:

Command Zone:
Rakhsa Golden Cub (3/4, Vigilance; As long as ~ is equipped, Cat creatures I control get +2/+2 and have double strike) ~+1~
Battlefield:

(T,U,U,U,U,U) Plains x6

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(T) Forest
(U) Snow-Covered Island
(T) Snow-Covered Forest

Graveyard: Rend Flesh, Rampaging Baloths, Acidic Slime
Exile:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
That would be true, except that I didn't tap that much mana on my turn. Mooseman quoted the turn before me (and left out my Aether Vial play). On that issue, my Reliquary tower should be tapped for the Vial play. SCI, SCF and Sunken Ruins should take care of the Putrefy Cost.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep, draw, Necromancy bringing Zur out of the graveyard, cast Flickerform on Zur, done.

Battlefield:

(T) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(T) Volcanic Island (L. T: U or R )
(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Crosis's Catacombs ( T: Add U, B, or R to your mana pool. )

(S) Fog of Gnats (1/1, INSECT. Flying. B: Regenerate Fog of Gnats. )

Graveyard: Miren, the Moaning Well, Shadowmage Infiltrator, Kira, Great Glass-Spinner, Living Death
Exile:

Library: 78
Command Zone:
Battlefield:
(S) Zur the Enchanter (2/6 from Gauntlet ; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library) *Necromancied* *Flickerformed*

Necromancy (Ridiculous Oracle text that I'm not copying here)
Flickerform (2WW: Exile enchanted creature and all auras attached to it, then they all come back at the end of the turn or something)

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(U) Watery Grave (UB Shockland)
(U) Dromar's Cavern (WUB Lair land)
(T) Strip Mine (T: 1; T,sac: destroy target land)
(T) Underground River (UB painland)

Graveyard: Ponder, Legacy's Allure, Rewind, Dromar's Charm, Sower of Temptation, Diplomatic Immunity, Steel of the Godhead, Empyrial Armor, Copy Enchantment
Exile:

Command Zone:
Rakhsa Golden Cub (3/4, Vigilance; As long as ~ is equipped, Cat creatures I control get +2/+2 and have double strike) ~+1~
Battlefield:

(T,U,U,U,U,U) Plains x6

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(T) Forest
(U) Snow-Covered Island
(T) Snow-Covered Forest

Graveyard: Rend Flesh, Rampaging Baloths, Acidic Slime
Exile: