Isengar Tussle
Untap, Upkeep (Adding counter to AEther Vial), Draw
Swamp
Use vial to put Sanguine Guard into play
Done

Mooseman: 34
Hand: 6
Library: 78
Command Zone: Crosis, the Purger (6/6, Dragon Legend. Flying Whenever Crosis, the Purger deals combat damage to a player, you may pay 2B. If you do, choose a color. That player reveals his or her hand and discards all cards of that color from it.)
Battlefield:

(U) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(U) Volcanic Island (L. T: U or R )
(UU) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Mountain
(U) Crosis's Catacombs ( T: Add U, B, or R to your mana pool. )

(T) Aether Vial ( At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a charge counter on Aether Vial. T: You may put a creature card with converted mana cost equal to the number of charge counters on Aether Vial from your hand into play. ) ~3 cntr~

(U) Fog of Gnats (1/1, INSECT. Flying. B: Regenerate Fog of Gnats. )
(S) Sanguine Guard (2/2, Knight. First Strike 1B: Regen. )

Graveyard: Miren, the Moaning Well, Shadowmage Infiltrator, Kira, Great Glass-Spinner, Living Death
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oversoul: 53
Hand: 3
Command Zone:
Battlefield:
(S) Zur the Enchanter (2/6 from Gauntlet ; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library) *Necromancied* *Flickerformed*

Necromancy (Ridiculous Oracle text that I'm not copying here)
Flickerform (2WW: Exile enchanted creature and all auras attached to it, then they all come back at the end of the turn or something)

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(U) Watery Grave (UB Shockland)
(U) Dromar's Cavern (WUB Lair land)
(T) Strip Mine (T: 1; T,sac: destroy target land)
(T) Underground River (UB painland)

Graveyard: Ponder, Legacy's Allure, Rewind, Dromar's Charm, Sower of Temptation, Diplomatic Immunity, Steel of the Godhead, Empyrial Armor, Copy Enchantment
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spidey: 40
Hand: 7
Library: 80
Command Zone (+1):
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T,U,U) Plains x7

(U) Skullclamp (Equipped creature gets +1/-1.; When equipped creature is put into a graveyard, draw 2 cards.; Equip 1)
(T) Spectral Searchlight (T: Choose a player. That player adds one mana of any color he chooses to his mana pool)
(U) Whispersilk Cloak (Equipped creature is unblockable.; Equipped creature has shroud.; Equip 2)
(U) Tower of Fortunes (8, T: Draw 4 cards)
(U) Gauntlet of Power (As ~ ETB, choose a color [WHITE].; Creatures of the chosen color get +1/+1.; Whenever a basic land is tapped for mana of the chosen color, its controller adds one mana of that color to his mana pool (in addition to the mana the land produces)).

(S) Leonin Shikari (3/3 from Gauntlet; I may activate equip abilities any time I could cast an instant)
(S) Rakhsa Golden Cub (4/5 from Gauntlet, Vigilance; As long as ~ is equipped, Cat creatures I control get +2/+2 and have double strike)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac: 37
Hand: 2
Library: 84
Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(U) Faerie Conclave (CIPT, T: U, 1U: : Faerie Conclave becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land.)
(U) Sunken Ruins (T: 1. (B/U), T: UU, UB, or BB)
(U) Forest
(U) Snow-Covered Island
(U) Snow-Covered Forest
(U) Miren, the Moaning Well (LL. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 3, T, Sacrifice a creature: You gain life equal to the sacrificed creature's toughness. )
(U) Reliquary Tower (T: 1. You have no maximum hand size)
(T) Jwar Isle Refuge (T:1, Gain 1 life with ~ enters the battlefield).

Aether Vial ( At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a charge counter on Aether Vial. T: You may put a creature card with converted mana cost equal to the number of charge counters on Aether Vial from your hand into play. ) ~1 cntr~

(T) Rampaging Baloths (6/6, Trample, Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a 4/4 green Beast creature token onto the battlefield.)
(S) Beast (4/4)
(S) Vorosh, the Hunter (6/6; Flying; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, I may pay 2G. If I do, put 6 +1/+1 ctrs on ~)

Graveyard: Rend Flesh, Acidic Slime, Putrefy

Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep, draw, attack Spiderman with Zur, grabbing Necropotence with Zur's ability, responses?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Necro up six cards, discard down to seven, done.

Command Zone: Crosis, the Purger (6/6, Dragon Legend. Flying Whenever Crosis, the Purger deals combat damage to a player, you may pay 2B. If you do, choose a color. That player reveals his or her hand and discards all cards of that color from it.)
Battlefield:

(U) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(UU) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Mountain

(T) Aether Vial ( At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a charge counter on Aether Vial. T: You may put a creature card with converted mana cost equal to the number of charge counters on Aether Vial from your hand into play. ) ~3 cntr~

Graveyard: Miren, the Moaning Well, Shadowmage Infiltrator, Kira, Great Glass-Spinner, Living Death
Exile:

Oversoul: 47
Library: 70
Command Zone:
Battlefield:
(T) Zur the Enchanter (2/6 from Gauntlet ; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library) *Necromancied* *Flickerformed*

Necropotence (if you don't know what this does, I will slap you)
Flickerform (2WW: Exile enchanted creature and all auras attached to it, then they all come back at the end of the turn or something)
Pariah (all damage that would be dealt to me is dealt to enchanted creature instead)

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Dromar's Cavern (WUB Lair land)
(U) Strip Mine (T: 1; T,sac: destroy target land)

Graveyard: Ponder, Legacy's Allure, Rewind, Dromar's Charm, Sower of Temptation, Diplomatic Immunity, Steel of the Godhead, Empyrial Armor, Copy Enchantment
Exile: Ninja of the Deep Hours, Shadowmage Infiltrator

Spidey: 38
Command Zone (+1):
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T,U,U) Plains x7

(U) Skullclamp (Equipped creature gets +1/-1.; When equipped creature is put into a graveyard, draw 2 cards.; Equip 1)
(T) Spectral Searchlight (T: Choose a player. That player adds one mana of any color he chooses to his mana pool)
(U) Whispersilk Cloak (Equipped creature is unblockable.; Equipped creature has shroud.; Equip 2)
(U) Gauntlet of Power (As ~ ETB, choose a color [WHITE].; Creatures of the chosen color get +1/+1.; Whenever a basic land is tapped for mana of the chosen color, its controller adds one mana of that color to his mana pool (in addition to the mana the land produces)).

(S) Leonin Shikari (3/3 from Gauntlet; I may activate equip abilities any time I could cast an instant)
(S) Rakhsa Golden Cub (4/5 from Gauntlet, Vigilance; As long as ~ is equipped, Cat creatures I control get +2/+2 and have double strike)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(U) Faerie Conclave (CIPT, T: U, 1U: : Faerie Conclave becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land.)
(U) Forest
(U) Snow-Covered Island
(U) Snow-Covered Forest
(U) Miren, the Moaning Well (LL. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 3, T, Sacrifice a creature: You gain life equal to the sacrificed creature's toughness. )

Aether Vial ( At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a charge counter on Aether Vial. T: You may put a creature card with converted mana cost equal to the number of charge counters on Aether Vial from your hand into play. ) ~1 cntr~

(T) Rampaging Baloths (6/6, Trample, Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a 4/4 green Beast creature token onto the battlefield.)
(S) Beast (4/4)
(S) Vorosh, the Hunter (6/6; Flying; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, I may pay 2G. If I do, put 6 +1/+1 ctrs on ~) *Pariahed*

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Land Tax

Done
Battlefield:

(UU) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Mountain

Exile:

Oversoul: 47
Library: 70
Command Zone:
Battlefield:
(T) Zur the Enchanter (2/6 from Gauntlet ; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library) *Necromancied* *Flickerformed*

Necropotence (if you don't know what this does, I will slap you)
Pariah (all damage that would be dealt to me is dealt to enchanted creature instead)

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Dromar's Cavern (WUB Lair land)
(U) Strip Mine (T: 1; T,sac: destroy target land)

Exile: Ninja of the Deep Hours, Shadowmage Infiltrator

Spidey: 38
Command Zone (+1):
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U,U,U) Plains x7

Land Tax (At the beginning of my upkeep, if an opponent controls more land than me, I may search my library for up to three basic lands, reveal them, and put them into my hand. If I do, shuffle my library)

(U) Leonin Shikari (3/3 from Gauntlet; I may activate equip abilities any time I could cast an instant)
(U) Rakhsa Golden Cub (4/5 from Gauntlet, Vigilance; As long as ~ is equipped, Cat creatures I control get +2/+2 and have double strike)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(U) Forest
(U) Snow-Covered Island
(U) Snow-Covered Forest

(S) Beast (4/4)
(S) Vorosh, the Hunter (6/6; Flying; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, I may pay 2G. If I do, put 6 +1/+1 ctrs on ~) *Pariahed*

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, this might seem hypocritical since I waited a year before starting the last Tribal game, but it's been 6 months since Ransac posted and I think he said elsewhere that he's been busy? Should we move on? The only (slight) difference I see in our cases is that I've always been on while he comes and goes due to his schedule. :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I think this is a constructed Commander game, not a precon one, so Ransac would have to send his deck to whoever might take his place and so it would require participation on Ransac's part. But he doesn't really seem to be around so we probably need to just drop him.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No, this is the first Commander game we tried to do and then set up the precon Commander game when this went on hiatus :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You have justicely bumped this..... and captured my attention. I'm not sure if we can salvage this game (sorry guys. Life got in the way) but we can do another game?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I accept your surrender! I would be happy to give you a rematch once your comrades have surrendered as well. For none can stop the mighty Zur! Yeah. Let's do another one.