How you guys ended up here

K

K9Archmage

I signed up at 5 pm est. There is no way that the time difference is THAT much.

Hoipa

G

Gerode

Saw this site linked on StarCity in mid-summer, found the boards a month or two later, in the first or second week of September.

I think it says November, though Mitch insists that it is indeed October.

H

Hawaiian mage

Hmm... well Gerode can see it, and he does live in the same time zone as me...

IT SAYS NOVEMBER!!!

D

dw51688

I ended up here while trying to kill... no.... yes... AL GORE!

K

K9Archmage

It says, OCTOBER! For charnel's sake. Really. All of us necromancers don't get enough respect and trust...

Hoipa

D

DÛke

I'm not sure...I ended up here after a big-fat-all-around-fight at MTGnews. I got my butt kicked so hard (it's not even funny), and I flew...and landed up here...I still feel minor pain, but---

T

train

i was looking up articles on Richard garfield and found theOrggs treatese...

N

Nightstalkers

Well, one of the techs fell asleep at the keyboard and woke up in a ditch by the side of the internet superhighway...

The CPA was the closest site and he called in the rest of us to check it out.

:D :rolleyes:

R

Rooser

Ressurecting the thread!

I ended up here after reading my first Oscar Tan article and noticed his link to this site!

N

Notepad

...I was browsing the second incarnation of the Dojo, and found a news item about the CPA. Never really cared too much about it way back then, but I never did forget about it either. Eventually, I was browsing all the Magic sites I remembered from the old days, and came to the CPA.

Now, I'm like a festering bunyon on y'alls rump. And I love it! :D

Z

Zigathon

Found this site over the summer on the MTGSalvation radar. Read most of the older articles and began looking through the forums.
There's a smaller amount of folks on this site than most... and I tend to like things that way.

A

Arix

Browsing Wikipedia when I was bored, looked at the MtG article, saw the link, thought how great it'd be to find a place where I wouldn't be shot down as a "noob" just because I play casual, and voila. Here I am.

D

DarthFerret

I do not remember the user who showed me the site, but I had met him on another site and he refered me to this. After that, it was just an addiction. I have never been on a site like this before, and I love all the debates and ideas that are forthcomming from y'all!

Killer Joe

I know I responded to this before but I'm too lazy to look it up but I think Ferret and Chaos Turtle guided me here.

Here are some other folks I brought here:
~Yellowjackoff
~HOUTS
~DUke
~Almindhra (and a friend of Ally's but forgot his handle but his real name was Matt)
~Youngbeard
~Mooseman
~REAL THING
~Arron Forsythe once visited here because I smack talked about Team CMU once and I didn't know he used to lurk here :rolleyes:
~Rizzo came once and I think it was because when he used live in the 'Burgh I talked to him about this place.
~Greylensman
~Wurmb
And a bunch of others who posted remarks about front page articles like Gothis Sniper, Double D, and Blue Star Games owner Rich.