How you guys ended up here

T

Terentius

Spiderman said:
Dr. Tom? Is he a lurker? I don't recognize that name as an active member...

If he IS a lurker, tell him to start posting! :D

Tag Guard
I doubt it. I don't believe he is a member of these forums, but I know he's the head of the M:TG forums at XC.

And what's a tag guard?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, so he just knew about here from reputation or something?

And Tag Guard is part of this Tag game some members are playing - you'd have to read one of the threads in the Games Run forum for details.

Tag Guard

Melkor

Wow, reading this post got me thinking about how long I've actually been on these boards (but with such a paltry total posts number). I guess fled here during the great MTGNews exodus of 2000. DUke was apparently something of the pied piper of that movement, leading the people to the CPA. Lot of good people ended up on these boards at about that time.

Killer Joe

I don't why I keep admiting to this but I actually brought DUke & Houts to these boards :( Sorry

But hey, Melkor! I recognize your name from way back, I used to be Yellowjacket.

Tag Guard

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Killer Joe said:
I don't why I keep admiting to this but I actually brought DUke & Houts to these boards
A crime almost as egregious as bringing yourself... :p

Actually, I thought DÛke was interesting and HOUTS was amusing. But then DÛke left and HOUTS went totally crazy or something...

Tag Guard

Killer Joe

I also brought Almindhra, Mooseman, Youngbeard and host of short time members to include Aaron Forsythe for a very naughty statement I made about Team CMU way back when :(