How you guys ended up here

Discussion in 'Classic Questions' started by linsivvi, May 16, 2000.

1. Terentius The Instigator

I doubt it. I don't believe he is a member of these forums, but I know he's the head of the M:TG forums at XC.

And what's a tag guard?
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Oh, so he just knew about here from reputation or something?

And Tag Guard is part of this Tag game some members are playing - you'd have to read one of the threads in the Games Run forum for details.

Tag Guard
  3. Melkor Active Member

Wow, reading this post got me thinking about how long I've actually been on these boards (but with such a paltry total posts number). I guess fled here during the great MTGNews exodus of 2000. DUke was apparently something of the pied piper of that movement, leading the people to the CPA. Lot of good people ended up on these boards at about that time.
  4. Killer Joe Active Member

I don't why I keep admiting to this but I actually brought DUke & Houts to these boards :( Sorry

But hey, Melkor! I recognize your name from way back, I used to be Yellowjacket.

Tag Guard
  5. Oversoul The Tentacled One

A crime almost as egregious as bringing yourself... :p

Actually, I thought DÛke was interesting and HOUTS was amusing. But then DÛke left and HOUTS went totally crazy or something...

Tag Guard
  6. Killer Joe Active Member

I also brought Almindhra, Mooseman, Youngbeard and host of short time members to include Aaron Forsythe for a very naughty statement I made about Team CMU way back when :(
  7. turgy22 Nothing Special

/\/|\/\
    \|\|/|/
    .\/|\/
    ..\|/
    ..(O)

A shuttlecock to the face of Killer Joe!

Tag Guard
  8. Killer Joe Active Member

Damn, I knew talking bad about Team CMU would get me killed! :(

no tag guard needed.......
  9. Melkor Active Member

DUke was definitely a powerful force in the never ending fight against dullness.