How you guys ended up here

T

Turtlewax Joe

I was messing around on the DOJO and found a link so here I am and you can't get rid of me!!
I have been refering people up the wazu!!

G

Griffion2000

Ummm, I forgot which letter is for surfing the net...
Actually I was surfing MTGnews and stumbled upon Dukes message with the address (thanks Duke, you changed my life around) ;)

F

fuzzy510

I got here because Thallid Ice Cream Man kept sying the address and I joined to get him to shut up.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I joined because some other guy about whom I knew nothing told me to do so. Then K9Archmage and fuzzy510 did so because of me.

H

Hawaiian mage

I forget if I've posted to this or not... but screw wating for it load, I'll just post again any way. :)

I'm pretty sure Yellowjacket convinced me to try it out. I left the MTG board when he did, and so I stayed here. Unfortunatly this place is becomeing more and more like MTGnews... It's probably like in animal farm or something, they SAY it's better but their tricking us into going to tournies....

K

K9Archmage

I joined because thallid ice cream man told the hamster in my head about it. Then the hamster told me about it. Then, two days later, the message got to my brain and i joined.
Oh yeah, i joined on Halloween! Spooky

Hoipa

H

Hawaiian mage

Yes it does!

K9Archmage
Veteran CPA Member
Wolf Tamer

Apollo is trying to protect him! Get them both!

A

Apollo

No, that's not what it says...

K9Archmage
Veteran CPA Member
Wolf Tamer

K

K9Archmage

I joined on halloween. I specifacally remember getting my insides torn out by zombie the same day that i joined the CPA.

Hoipa!

K

K9Archmage

yup, definitely october,def,definitely october. Duh, read to me what's on the pretty paper, george, read to me what's on the pretty paper.

Hoipa,George

H

Hawaiian mage

I CAN CLEARLY SEE NOVEMEBER WRITTEN UNDER HIS NAME!!! WHAT THE HELL!?!

K

K9Archmage

I think you need glasses, or if you already have glasses, then you need a seeing eye dog, to read to you that it says october. I think that your thingy is messed up.

Hoipa

F

fuzzy510

H-Mage, where do you live? I think I might know why it says November, if it really does...