How you guys ended up here

F

Fire Slinger

C

I was cruising the net (I had had it for 3 days) and found this site. I read the Mission Statement, and thought it was very interesting. I joined that day and then went to bed.

It wasn't until 2 months later, that I realized this place had a message board, and of course I didn't even know what that was. So I gave it a try and I really liked it. I have been here ever since.

D

Duel

I think that the our advertising methods are working! Woo-hoo!

D

DÛke

Duel, your advertising methods aren't working, but the bitching of other people at other boards, like in MTGnews are working, and that's what causing people to leave...I would have never came here if it wasn't for Sageridder..I don't think you know him...:)

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard
I found this site by looking on an ebay sellers my ebay page and he had a link to this place

L

Lythand

I found this site thru meridian magic.com

Check it out if you aint been there :p

K

K1

I came here by following BaronSengir's idea to create the sengir army on the dojo message boards.

I was a little skeptical at first, (if you look at the new member's post, I was numba 4, right before TomB :) ) but WOW the CPA really took off. Props all around!

*Pops open the champagne and hands out glasses*

K1

K

K1

Actually, I've been watching the boards ever since I joined up, but have my switch rusted on "lurk".

But thanks for the re-welcome TomB! I feel all warm and fuzzy now. Who wants a hug?

K1 :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
... has been around for about a year now. I believe late June/early July 1999 was when the website got off the ground.

D

Deadman

Duke got me in here.
I'd heard about this place for a while, then Duke recommended it, and so I'm here!
And yes, Duke IS pretty famous (round the mtg news board at least).

D

Darsh

I knew about the site but Duke told me to join the message board, so thanks Duke!:D

L

Landkiller

I looked for this place after reading one of Zadok's articles on starcityccg, my other favorite magic site.