Free for All!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I also edited your post to untap your Scepter since it was done at the end of train's last turn...

speaking of which, he's up now... :)

T

train

Untap, upkeep, draw, vineyard, sol ring, play city of solitude, pay 1 for study...

responses...

Az: 24
Hand: 1
In Play: SB,Swp, Swp{Swp,TF,TF}(T) Dauthi Slayer(2/2, shadow, must attack each turn if able)Exalted Angel(4/5, flying, spirit link), Sarcomancy(during my upkeep if no zombies are in play I take 1 damage) Isochron Scepter(2,T:Swords)
Graveyard: Dark Ritual
RFG: Negator, Negator
Mana Floating:

train: 8
Hand: 3
In Play: Forestx3, Sol Ring(T), Eladamri's Vineyard(during each player's pre-combat main phase, add GG to their mana pool), Meekstone(bigger than 2 don't untap), Winter Orb(only 1 land untaps each turn), Ensnaring Bridge(creatures with power greater than cards in hand can't att.)
Graveyard: Storm Seeker
RFG: Elvish spirit Guide, Elder, City of Solitude
Mana Floating:

Spidey: 13
Hand: 6
In Play: Islandx3 (one T), Mtx2 (one T), Thawing Glaciers(1, T: search library for basic land card and put in play tapped. Return this to your hand)(T), Rhystic Study (when an opponent plays a spell, you may draw a card unless they pay 1),
Graveyard: False Demise, Disintegrate, Counterspell, Lightning Bolt
RFG:
Mana Floating:

T

train

I'm Done...

and spidey - if you would just stop being so afraid of the cities... I promise - they won't hurt you!...:p

oh - and package headed your way for the holidays... hope the Mrs. likes the Unglueds...:D

your academy rector is in there also, and some other random things..

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap an Island, Draw, Disintegrate train for 2 with a Mt and the GG, Done.

Az: 24
Hand: 1
In Play: SB,Swp, Swp{Swp,TF,TF}(T) Dauthi Slayer(2/2, shadow, must attack each turn if able)Exalted Angel(4/5, flying, spirit link), Sarcomancy(during my upkeep if no zombies are in play I take 1 damage) Isochron Scepter(2,T:Swords)
Graveyard: Dark Ritual
Mana Floating:

train: 6?
In Play: Forestx3, Sol Ring(T), Eladamri's Vineyard(during each player's pre-combat main phase, add GG to their mana pool), Meekstone(bigger than 2 don't untap), Winter Orb(only 1 land untaps each turn), Ensnaring Bridge(creatures with power greater than cards in hand can't att.)
RFG: Elvish spirit Guide, Elder, City of Solitudex2
Mana Floating:

Hand: 5
In Play: Islandx3 (two T), Mtx2 (both T), Thawing Glaciers(1, T: search library for basic land card and put in play tapped. Return this to your hand)(T), Rhystic Study (when an opponent plays a spell, you may draw a card unless they pay 1),
Graveyard: False Demise, Disintegrate, Counterspell, Lightning Bolt, Counterspell, Disintegrate
RFG:
Mana Floating:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Untap a field, take 1 damage from my sarcomancy. play a scrubland. attack train with my dauthi slayer(taking 2 burn since I moved into the attack phase), I'll then tap all my lands and play Hatred, paying 4 life. any responses?

Az: 17
Hand: 0
In Play: {SB,SB,Swp,Swp,Swp,TF,TF}(T) Dauthi Slayer(6/2, shadow, must attack each turn if able)(T, attacking)Exalted Angel(4/5, flying, spirit link), Sarcomancy(during my upkeep if no zombies are in play I take 1 damage) Isochron Scepter(2,T:Swords)
Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Hatred
Mana Floating:

train: 6?
Mana Floating:

In Play: Islandx3 (two T), Mtx2 (both T), Thawing Glaciers(1, T: search library for basic land card and put in play tapped. Return this to your hand)(T), Rhystic Study (when an opponent plays a spell, you may draw a card unless they pay 1),
Graveyard: False Demise, Disintegrate, Counterspell, Lightning Bolt, Counterspell, Disintegrate
RFG:
Mana Floating:

T

train

none... just go to 2 I guess...

In Play: {SB,SB,Swp,Swp,Swp,TF,TF}(T) Dauthi Slayer(6/2, shadow, must attack each turn if able)(T, attacking)Exalted Angel(4/5, flying, spirit link), Sarcomancy(during my upkeep if no zombies are in play I take 1 damage) Isochron Scepter(2,T:Swords)
Mana Floating:

train: 2
Mana Floating:

RFG:
Mana Floating:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I think that'd put you out of the game train. If I pay 4 life for the hatred. that makes the slayer a 6/2 taking you to zero, since spidey hit you for 2 last turn.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Draw, Control Magic the Angel, Done.

In Play: {SB,SB,Swp,Swp,Swp,TF,TF}(T) Dauthi Slayer(6/2, shadow, must attack each turn if able)(T, attacking)Exalted Angel(4/5, flying, spirit link, enchanted by Control Magic), Sarcomancy(during my upkeep if no zombies are in play I take 1 damage) Isochron Scepter(2,T:Swords)

In Play: Islandx3 (all T), Mtx2 (one T), Thawing Glaciers(1, T: search library for basic land card and put in play tapped. Return this to your hand), Rhystic Study (when an opponent plays a spell, you may draw a card unless they pay 1), Control Magic on Exalted Angel
RFG:
Mana Floating:

T

train

that's wrong... simply wrong... blue enchantments on an exalted angel?!!!...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Untap. take a pain. draw. I'll use the two fields to swords the angel. then I'll tap my remaining land to Promise of Power for 5 cards. netting you 2 cards spidey. attack with my slayer, since I have to. I'm done after that.

Az: 11
In Play: {SB,SB,Swp,Swp,Swp,TF,TF}(T) Dauthi Slayer(2/2, shadow, must attack each turn if able)(T, attacking), Sarcomancy(during my upkeep if no zombies are in play I take 1 damage) Isochron Scepter(2,T:Swords)(T)
Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Hatred, Promise of Power
RFG: Negator, Negator, Exalted Angel

Spidey: 15?
In Play: Islandx3 (all T), Mtx2 (one T), Thawing Glaciers(1, T: search library for basic land card and put in play tapped. Return this to your hand), Rhystic Study (when an opponent plays a spell, you may draw a card unless they pay 1),
Graveyard: False Demise, Disintegrate, Counterspell, Lightning Bolt, Counterspell, Disintegrate, Control Magic
RFG:
Mana Floating:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll Bolt the Slayer.

Untap, Draw, Mt, Done.

Az: 11
In Play: {SB,SB,Swp,Swp,Swp,TF,TF}(T), Sarcomancy(during my upkeep if no zombies are in play I take 1 damage) Isochron Scepter(2,T:Swords)(T)
Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Hatred, Promise of Power, Dauthi Slayer

Spidey: 17
Hand: 6
In Play: Islandx3, Mtx3 , Thawing Glaciers(1, T: search library for basic land card and put in play tapped. Return this to your hand), Rhystic Study (when an opponent plays a spell, you may draw a card unless they pay 1),
Graveyard: False Demise, Disintegrate, Counterspell, Lightning Bolt, Counterspell, Disintegrate, Control Magic, Lightning Bolt
RFG:
Mana Floating:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Untap. take a damage. Draw. I'll tap 3 swamps and the 2 fields to play another Promise of Power, this time for a 5/5 Demon Token. Responses?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

You Draw a Card from the Promise, and I'll then play a tainted Field, and tap the field to Duress you. not paying the 1.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
crap... I knew I should have let that through.

Okay, after drawing the two cards, here's my hand:

Mahamoti Djinn
Capsize
Mana Flare x2
Rolling Thunder
Strip Mine
Forbid

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I'll get rid of the capsize, far too annoying. I'll then tap my remaining 2 lands and Play a Dark Ritual, playing another Duress getting rid of the Forbid, paying the 1, then I'll play a Carnophage, paying the 1 again. I'm done.

Az: 10
In Play: {SB,SB,Swp,Swp,Swp,TF,TF,TF}(T), Carnophage(2/2 during my upkeep pay 1 life or tap it) Sarcomancy(during my upkeep if no zombies are in play I take 1 damage) Isochron Scepter(2,T:Swords)(T)
Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Hatred, Promise of Power, Dauthi Slayer, Promise of Power, Duress, Dark Ritual, Duress

Hand: 4
In Play: Islandx3, Mtx3 , Thawing Glaciers(1, T: search library for basic land card and put in play tapped. Return this to your hand), Rhystic Study (when an opponent plays a spell, you may draw a card unless they pay 1),
Graveyard: False Demise, Disintegrate, Counterspell, Lightning Bolt, Counterspell, Disintegrate, Control Magic, Lightning Bolt, Counterspell, Capsize, Forbid
RFG:
Mana Floating:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man oh man... I really misplayed that (I actually have 5 cards left, that was 7 cards in my hand)

EOT, I'll use Thawing Glaciers to get an Island.

Untap, Draw, Strip Mine a Scrubland, Mana Flare, Rolling Thunder the Carnophage for 2 and you for 4, Done.

Az: 6
In Play: {SB,SB,Swp,Swp,Swp,TF,TF,TF}(T), Sarcomancy(during my upkeep if no zombies are in play I take 1 damage) Isochron Scepter(2,T:Swords)(T)
Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Hatred, Promise of Power, Dauthi Slayer, Promise of Power, Duress, Dark Ritual, Duress, Scrubland, Carnophage

Hand: 4
In Play: Islandx4 (all T), Mtx3 (All T), Rhystic Study (when an opponent plays a spell, you may draw a card unless they pay 1), Mana Flare (double mana produced by lands)
Graveyard: False Demise, Disintegrate, Counterspell, Lightning Bolt, Counterspell, Disintegrate, Control Magic, Lightning Bolt, Counterspell, Capsize, Forbid, Strip Mine, Rolling Thunder
RFG:
Mana Floating: