Spidey: 20
Hand: 7
In Play:
Graveyard:
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

wow, this hand is all kinds of good.

I'll play a scrubland. tap it for black. play a dark ritual. use one black to play sarcomancy, putting a 2/2 zombie token into play. and the other 2 black to play Isochron Scepter, imprinting Swords to Plowshares. I'm done.

Az: 20
Hand: 3
In Play: Zombie (2/2), Sarcomancy(during my upkeep if no zombies are in play I take 1 damage) Isochron Scepter(2,T:Swords)
Graveyard: Dark Ritual
RFG:

train: 20
In Play:
Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:
Graveyard:
RFG:

T

train

Untap, upkeep draw, play forest, play forest, play Sol Ring, pitch elvish spirit guide for Eladamri's vineyard, done...

In Play: Zombie (2/2), Sarcomancy(during my upkeep if no zombies are in play I take 1 damage) Isochron Scepter(2,T:Swords)
RFG:

Hand: 4
In Play: Forest(T), Sol Ring, Eladamri's Vineyard(during each player's pre-combat main phase, add GG to their mana pool)
Graveyard:
RFG: Elvish spirit Guide

In Play:
Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Draw, Island, use it and the two G from the Vineyard to cast Rhystic Study, Done.

RFG:

In Play: Forest(T), Sol Ring, Eladamri's Vineyard(during each player's pre-combat main phase, add GG to their mana pool)
Graveyard:

Hand: 6
In Play: Island (T), Rhystic Study (when an opponent casts a spell, you may draw a card unless they pay 1)
Graveyard:
RFG:

T

train

It's a sad day when vineyard is used to play rhystic study...

at least it gives us a mana to pay so you don't draw...;)

T

train

See... Blue just throws a kink in everyone's play style...

the other colors don't do that...

But man it's worht beating blue decks with non-blue control!!!...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What, and the Vineyard doesn't with the two extra mana every turn? :)

Was your deck in the last game a control one?

T

train

nope - it blocks with a wall of razors, glyph of destruction, glyph of destruction, then fling!!!... (it can use any other wall just about)

smoothness!...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe you ought to put a couple more flying Walls in then... if not Sunweb, Wall of Swords... or the artifact from Mirrodin that you mentioned...

T

train

probably the artifact from mirrodin...

I just thought it a pretty original idea and wanted to see how it played...

And it did fine against non-flyers...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's because Az didn't get a chance to attack you...

But now you know it's weak against flyer (if you didn't already), so you can shore up that weakness...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Sorry about the delay guys, Its been a long day. I think I still have some endless pieces of CMYK separations bouncing around in my head.

Untap. Draw. I'll play a tainted field(hehe, I've got a swamp and a plains in play:D ) I'll use the 2 green and tap my tainted field for black and play a phyrexian Negator. tapping my scrubland so Spidey doesn't get a free card off of it. I'll attack train with my zombie guy.

Hand: 2
In Play: {SB,TF}(T) Phyrexian Negator(5/5, trample, whenever it is dealt damage, I sacrifice a permanent for each point of damage) Zombie (2/2)(T), Sarcomancy(during my upkeep if no zombies are in play I take 1 damage) Isochron Scepter(2,T:Swords)
RFG:

train: 18?
Graveyard:

In Play: Island (T), Rhystic Study (when an opponent casts a spell, you may draw a card unless they pay 1)
Graveyard:
RFG:

T

train

I take it... all of it... and I'll take more... you can't stop me...

*2 huge guys show up, put train in a straight jacket, and carry him off still screaming...*

B

BigBlue

Gee, and I kind of expected that for someone else here at the CPA ..... :D

T

train

untap, upkeep, draw, use vineyard, sol ring to play meekstone and pay 1(nyah spidey! ;)), and then drop a Forest and play winter orb(nyah again!)... done...

In Play: {SB,TF}(T) Phyrexian Negator(5/5, trample, whenever it is dealt damage, I sacrifice a permanent for each point of damage) Zombie (2/2)(T), Sarcomancy(during my upkeep if no zombies are in play I take 1 damage) Isochron Scepter(2,T:Swords)
RFG:

train: 18
In Play: Forestx2(T), Sol Ring(T), Eladamri's Vineyard(during each player's pre-combat main phase, add GG to their mana pool), Yavimaya elder(2/1, when to gy, search for 2 basic lands, @:sac, draw a card), Meekstone(bigger than 2 don't untap), Winter Orb(only 1 land untaps each turn)
Graveyard:

Graveyard:
RFG: