Free for All!

T

train

*Ghost of train streaks through the thread flashing everyone visiting the thread...*

:eek:

:D

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I don't think it was all that bad in retrospect. since I'm now at 6. and will die to my own Sarcomancy soon, and thats not counting any burn you happen to draw.

Untap. take a damage. draw. I'm done for this turn. during your upkeep I'll Orim's Chant you.

Az: 5
Hand: 0
In Play: ,SB,Swp,Swp,Swp,TF,TF,TF(T), Sarcomancy(during my upkeep if no zombies are in play I take 1 damage) Isochron Scepter(2,T:Swords)(T)
Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Hatred, Promise of Power, Dauthi Slayer, Promise of Power, Duress, Dark Ritual, Duress, Scrubland, Carnophage, Orim's Chant
RFG: Negator, Negator, Exalted Angel

Spidey: 17
Hand: 4
In Play: Islandx4 (all T), Mtx3 (All T), Rhystic Study (when an opponent plays a spell, you may draw a card unless they pay 1), Mana Flare (double mana produced by lands)
Graveyard: False Demise, Disintegrate, Counterspell, Lightning Bolt, Counterspell, Disintegrate, Control Magic, Lightning Bolt, Counterspell, Capsize, Forbid, Strip Mine, Rolling Thunder
RFG:
Mana Floating:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
* blinking furiously after seeing train, um, streak through *

Well, I would have preferred to Capsize the Scepter so I could serve some beats with my Djinn, but now... yeah, I'm hoping the Sarcomancy or burn will get ya :)

I assume you use the extra mana from the Tainted Field from the Mana Flare to pay the 1 to prevent me from drawing :)

Untap, Draw, Volcanic Island, Done.

Az: 5
In Play: ,SB,Swp,Swp,Swp,TF,TF,TF(T), Sarcomancy(during my upkeep if no zombies are in play I take 1 damage) Isochron Scepter(2,T:Swords)(T)
Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Hatred, Promise of Power, Dauthi Slayer, Promise of Power, Duress, Dark Ritual, Duress, Scrubland, Carnophage, Orim's Chant

Hand: 5
In Play: Islandx4, Mtx3, Volcanic Island, Rhystic Study (when an opponent plays a spell, you may draw a card unless they pay 1), Mana Flare (double mana produced by lands)
Graveyard: False Demise, Disintegrate, Counterspell, Lightning Bolt, Counterspell, Disintegrate, Control Magic, Lightning Bolt, Counterspell, Capsize, Forbid, Strip Mine, Rolling Thunder
RFG:
Mana Floating:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*slips a consume spirit into his hand, while spidey is distracted by train.

Untap. take a damage. draw. actually this is pretty good, but I bet you have an answer I'll tap a srubland for WW and two swamps to play an Exalted Angel. I'm done.

Az: 4
In Play: ,SB(T),Swp(T),Swp(T),Swp,TF,TF,TF, Exalted Angel(4/5, flying, spirit link) Sarcomancy(during my upkeep if no zombies are in play I take 1 damage) Isochron Scepter(2,T:Swords)

Hand: 5
In Play: Islandx4, Mtx3, Volcanic Island, Rhystic Study (when an opponent plays a spell, you may draw a card unless they pay 1), Mana Flare (double mana produced by lands)
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Though what a top-deck... I'll draw a card for it.

Untap, Draw, Control Magic the Angel (like that's gonna happen), Volcanic Island, Done.

Az: 4
In Play: ,SB(T),Swp(T),Swp(T),Swp,TF,TF,TF, Exalted Angel(4/5, flying, spirit link, enchanted by Control Magic?) Sarcomancy(during my upkeep if no zombies are in play I take 1 damage) Isochron Scepter(2,T:Swords)

In Play: Islandx4(one T), Mtx3(one T), Volcanic Islandx2, Rhystic Study (when an opponent plays a spell, you may draw a card unless they pay 1), Mana Flare (double mana produced by lands), Control Magic
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

yeah I'll swords my angel in response to the control magic(wooh, it technically gained me some life:rolleyes: )

Untap, take a damage, draw. tap a srubland for 2 black. use one to play a Carnophage and the other to pay the 1. you draw a card from my swords spidey. I'll be done.

Az: 7
In Play: ,SB(T),Swp(T),Swp(T),Swp,TF,TF,TF, Exalted Angel(4/5, flying, spirit link, enchanted by Control Magic?) Sarcomancy(during my upkeep if no zombies are in play I take 1 damage) Isochron Scepter(2,T:Swords)
RFG: Negator, Negator, Exalted Angel, Exalted Angel

In Play: Islandx4(one T), Mtx3(one T), Volcanic Islandx2, Rhystic Study (when an opponent plays a spell, you may draw a card unless they pay 1), Mana Flare (double mana produced by lands), Control Magic
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All right, it's only because of the Scepter/Swords that I'm doing this, otherwise I'd beat you down with a creature, but I'll Untap, Draw, Disintegrate you for 11.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

alright fine then, be a good player and win the game:p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I could wait until my Recall to bring back my Capsize (I don't think I have any other bounce) or a red Shatter-type spell, but who knows what you'll top-deck next :)

Good game.

Should we play again? Do a three person draft or Sealed? Or more if other people want to get in?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

A three person sealed would be kinda fun.

oh and my next top deck was a Hatred, so that kinda wouldn't have worked, with me at 6 and all.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So we just need a third person... BigBlue is usually opn, but then we need someone else to send the cards...