Fantasy Football 2005

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Woo-hoo! Brought down TomB (with a little luck in that Dilfer and Tomlinson didn't play too well).

Anyone interested in an RB for a WR? I can trade Barber or Westbrook...

And it looks like the Can't Cut List is updated somehow, as Gonzalez and Culpepper are off of it but T. Jones got added to it...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
It's the MNF match-up of Curtis Martin vs Michael Vick..... Can Vick produce a win for the graybeards and make it a 5 way tie for first?

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Nope...:(

Too bad Joe Horn is still in the CCL...Oh well...Looking to bounce back this week...:)

T

train

I have no idea how the can't cut list is even working - but I'm assuming it is based on the player's "output"...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Not if Horn's still on it - He hasn't done diddly since the first week or so...:(

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Arggg! Not one, but both of my QB's had a crappy week! Even if one would have done "well" (30-40) points, I think I could have taken Ransac's team, even after tonight (it would be close, but I'm optimistic). Two QB's would have ensured the win. ARGGGGG!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Argg! Another close game! Just 2 points! And my total would have beaten any other of teams, had I played them!

If only I put in Brunell or the Jacksonville DEF in instead of Delhomme or Detroit... :(

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac sticks his tongue out at Spiderman and laughs.*

You have 3 weeks to prepare for our next Clash, Web-Slinger. Think I can make it a perfect sweep on you?

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

Ransac may be going down this week...

(crosses fingers and begins praying for his second win...)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
This is what happens when I lose McNabb AND Holmes in the same season.

Spidey, I gotta take you out this week. Either that, or TomB needs to show Graybeards who's boss.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

Boooooooooo-yaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!...... Booooyyyyyyzzzzzz!

I can say I'm on...

still on the bottom...

:cool: