Fantasy Football 2005

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You just need to keep atop of your team for byes and stuff... you just gave that win away last week :(

Man, I wish I was playing Ransac this past week... when the Cowboys dominated the Eagles :eek:

T

train

I never really go for the commentary stuff... I typically go with the injury info, and that's about it... ;)

As for managing better... It was one of those - oh I can do it later in the week - and then when that later in the week arrived, it was next week...:rolleyes:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I'm just going to keep my guys in...

It was just odd that week because none of your guys with byes or injuries had changed... so Mooseman basically got an autowin that week (I think that was who you played).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not disparaging your team (it beat mine), but didn't you think it was an easy win over train when he didn't switch out his bye and injured guys? :) It was like 250+ to 150+ or something...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Sure it was easier, but I do believe that I had one or two guys on the bye too.
Just like this last week. Also, my team does bite, so disparage away.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Mooseman: Well, looking at the week, you had a DEF and a DB on bye. train was missing a QB, K, and DL and had an RB and TE on bye (plus a couple of D's on IR). The QB, RB, and maybe TB was definitely significant... probably 60-80 points there between the first two alone.

But you don't have that bad of a team. :)

T

train

I think mine is pretty good too... but i need to fire the current manager... hehe...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
Mooseman: Well, looking at the week, you had a DEF and a DB on bye. train was missing a QB, K, and DL and had an RB and TE on bye (plus a couple of D's on IR). The QB, RB, and maybe TB was definitely significant... probably 60-80 points there between the first two alone.

But you don't have that bad of a team. :)

I agree, now if everyone else would just forget to "manage" their team the week thet are my opponment....... :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I don't care how I do it this year, but I've GOT to make the playoffs again. I'll bounce back this week, don't you guys worry.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac notices that Spidey is the only one who voted for Ransac to win this week.*

It's entirely possible......but he DOES have Manning.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Woo-hoo! Managed to squeak out a win depite Bulger leaving the game last night!

What's up with this Can't Cut list? Can I change a player's status or drop them from the Can't Cut List so I can cut them, or am I stuck with them this whole season (barring a trade)?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Either you have the Can't Cut list or you don't. I think that's how it works. But, I think the players that are injured will eventually be taken off the Can't Cut list automatically. But I may be wrong.

...I win! Yippie!

Ransac, cpa trash man

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Tell me about it...Joe Horn better get better soon, or I'm going the rest of the way short a receiver...:(