Fantasy Football 2005

A

Apollo

Crud, I missed the fantasy football league...

But for the record, in my other league I'm solidly in first place, so I think we can just assume that I'd be mopping all of you guys up if I'd been around...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
* Spidey sobs uncontrollably, until he notices TomB and Greybeard's scores

Man, so much for experimenting... back to (hopefully) "solid" starters...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Had you all going there didn't I. Now it's time for the real team to start playing....... Thank you Train for keeping me out of the basement. Don't get to comfortable, I'll be there soon....... (keep the coffee warm for me)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I thought last week was the deciding week for the playoffs. But it's this week, right? Crap... now I have to win...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yeah, I thought so, too.

Okay, so either, I win, Spidey loses, or Graybeards lose. If any of those happen, I'm in.

Rnasac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Well, I didn't win..... but Spidey did and that's all that matters.

And now I have to beat the person who beat me last week. But, my strategy is fool-proof! I've asked TomB to bench his starters for his match-up against me. He didn't fall for it last week, but it'll succeed eventually. I can't lose!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well. the old guys (Graybeards) put up a serious run for the gold..... 2nd best points for the 1st round of the playoffs....... but it was not to be, as they got womped by the best team..... Now for the last week of wild and crazy Insane Membranes football and those pesky Maniacs...........
Stay tuned for more news and the crowing of the champs..........

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, it sure was weird not being able to check in and see the results from week 14 and week 15 until yesterday... I had no idea if I managed to make the final four or not :( I guess week 13 broke it for me; I shouldn't have experimented against Ransac's team. Oh well, playing for 5th place now...

A

Apollo

I'm in the final of my league this week. Who's in the showdown in the CPA league?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to Melkor for winning the 2005 CPA Fantasy Footbal Championship!

And I got sixth place, once again being on the losing side of a close game this year (less than 5 points). I think that's my 3rd one this year... :(

Melkor

Well played everyone, now I just need to find somebody who will make Fantasy Football championship merchandise. Nothing says team for the ages like a commemorative cap, or football phone.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
If I win in one of my other leagues, the guy that runs it buys a trophy for the winner...:)