Fantasy Football 2005

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Amazing, I have a decent team and I wasn't even there to draft......
Manning, Vick and Roethlisberger....... hmmmmmm

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you got to go first... and since Manning was ranked #1, unless you pre-ranked someone else, it was guaranteed you'd get him :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
Well, you got to go first... and since Manning was ranked #1, unless you pre-ranked someone else, it was guaranteed you'd get him :)
Since I wasn't online when the draft was going on, how would I know I was first to pick?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You wouldn't. But I was saying because you happened to be first to draft, you ended up with Manning unless you pre-ranked someone else (since he was the #1). I only mentioned him because you listed him.

G

Gizmo

I've got a strong Fantasy Football team...

Carroll

Terry, Ferdinand, Heinze, Gallas, Carragher

Lampard, Gerrard, Barton, Benayoun

Rooney

That sounds like a winning team to me - bit weak in midfield at the moment but I'll fiz that eventually when Routledge gets back to fitness.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
For us US guys, you probably need either a "Fantasy UK Football" thread or "Fantasy Soccer" thread :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like it's supposed to be a close match between us, TomB... at least from the projected totals.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Man, my team apparently blows.

0-2 and last place.

*Ransac cries like a little baby. A kindergartner walks up to him and laughs at him.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I lost...Ransac's team played AWESOME! Monster day for McNabb/T.O., and for LaMont Jordan and Deuce McAllister too!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Trying to figure out how he went from last to 2nd in two weeks.*

I'd like to point out that not only was my score the highest for the week, but the highest for the season.

Ah, yeah.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not to sound mean-spirited, but I hope McNabb's injury becomes serious enough to keep him out when I play you again (or the Eagles are on their bye week :) )

(He's the only one I know offhand who has a potential injury right now)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac wishes a hex upon Spiderman's team and watches as they IMPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHA!!!!!!!!!*

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

I'd say my team blows - but I know better than that... I just need a better manager to determine starters...

:(