Dissension Previews

B

BigBlue

Get her Ray....

So, this new card from yesterday works great with the other one which grants +1/+1 counters.... And gains their activated "stealing" ability.... not bad.... Mr Kraj, meet Graft....

And, as to the dovescape thing again....

My problem with dovescape is: to me, if a falcon is a 1/1... a dove is a 0/1.... especially given the symbology of doves being peaceful....

H

hrothmar

-symbology?

I believe the correct term is symbolism....Officer Lollipop...

Boondock saints!

Graft, quite frankly, scares me, since it combines slivers with the spike-creatures.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
BigBlue said:
My problem with dovescape is: to me, if a falcon is a 1/1... a dove is a 0/1.... especially given the symbology of doves being peaceful....
Doves killed my father and raped my mother.

B

BigBlue

But, since Infinity Dollars is as much as Infinity Billion Dollars, I'd just go ahead and fine it Infinity Dollars....

symbology - noun

1. The study or interpretation of symbols or symbolism.
2. The use of symbols.

N

Nightstalkers

Good lord... These grafting wizards and their counter business is starting to get mighty frightful.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Nice to know that you have such an impact on our sanity, huh?

*Ransac issues the fine to the doves. He is immediately bombarded with poo.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

Mike Flores has shown us a single-U cost counterspell that counters spells with exactly twice its own mana cost.

And this thing could be quite good, honestly. I don't think it's for anyone but DUke here, though.

L

Limited

Its totally a tournament card... in casual magic, two-drops aren't that important

H

hrothmar

You say that now, but what will you say when someone counters your turn 2 tribe elder?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Mooseman said:
I don't think so.....

"GhostBusters" - one of the great movies ever made..........
It was just one word wrong in the lyric, that's all... I was just pulling an "Oversoul" ;)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac activates his Ghost-Buster trap......... but actually captures Egon instead of the Forum Ghost.*

Nuts!

Ransac, cpa trash man