Dissension Previews

J

jorael

I think a lot of rares will sell for quite some money.

Respect for Wizards: they created 10 very distictive guilds with very interesting mechanics and cool flavor!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I agree. After this set gets released, we should discuss and critique each guild.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Yay, more split cards! Talk about more fuel for an Isocron Scepter!

N

Nightstalkers

Odds = fun

Ends isn't all that tough mainly because of the mana cost... but... Odds sure spells fun for a game.

D

DarthFerret

Wow, think I will definately try to get a box of this set!

J

jorael

Wreaking Ball will be such a... wreaking ball at the prerelease. Seriously, if I open up 3 of those I'm happy.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I think I'll have to actually do a release event online for this.

Also, I think someone is stalking me. I have no knowledge of how to attach pictures to posts, yet the "forum ghost" keeps putting them there. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac takes a deep breath.*

:D

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

The Nighstalkers have nothing to do with any "forum ghosts" released on this forum. Any mention of our involvement in their release is merely coincidental.

>.>;;

I'd say that the Rakdos really do inspire more of a reckless style of gameplay... but... What are the names of the other two guilds released?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The Dissension Product HomePage said:
In this final expansion set in the city-plane of Ravnica, players will be introduced to the final three guilds of the block: the Azorius Senate (blue-white), the Cult of Rakdos (black-red), and the Simic Combine (green-blue), as well as the secret of the district of Agyrem, the Ghost Quarter
Yo Mama! *snap!* said:
I'm all that and a bag of chips! Now pass me some nachos!

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Limited

Dovescape

Combo's nicely with Boseiju or Multani's Harmony.. And like Anthony said you can use the Orzhov Pontiff to clear all enemy birds.

(and pitching a card to Pyrokinesis will give you six bird tokens)

Attachments

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Wow. It costs six mana...

But this time it's something that might actually be worth it the cost...

D

DarthFerret

Look out Red and Green, Blue and White are on a roll this set!