D&D: Horror on the Hill: Beginnings

D

DarthFerret

While you guys are doing that, I will search the bed and under it to see if anything is there.

T

train

(Will keep watch...)

"Well - this is a little disappointing... maybe you guys will find something.."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Cugel searches the tapestries and doesn't find anything special about them, but does notice that despite their shoddy craftsmanship, they *are* colorful and probably worth about 50 gp each. They depict battle scenes in which hobgoblin exploits are prominently displayed.

Wilhelm doesn't find anything unusual about the chair.

Bertrem doesn't find anything under or in the bed.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Are the tapestries small enough to take with us?

"Is that, then, all? I know little of the affairs of hobgoblins, but it seems that if they were truly preparing to attack, they must have had some leader. It seems plausible that the one we found directing that last garrison was that very leader..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, they aren't small, but you can take them with you. But only one person can carry one at a time, and they'll need both their hands and can't do anything else while holding one.

T

train

Spidey noted the bed had nothing under or in it...

(I'll do a quick search for secret doors, etc. Then if nothing is found, I'll lead us over to the other door that was back across the "throne room"...)

"Maybe there's something hidden..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, Bertrem checked out the bed

You also figure it's a good time to rest up.

Si'Nat doesn't find any secret doors or the like in this room so he heads on over to the door in the NW corner.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This door isn't locked; it opens and you see a 20' square room with two beds, a table, two chairs, and a chest. On the tables is a bottle and two glasses.

T

train

(After making sure no one or thing is in here - will examine the bottle...)

"Maybe some drink of sort? Hmmm..."

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
"Might any of those keys you picked up fit this lock?"

*If no one has a matching key, Cugel will pick the lock on the chest.*