D&D: Horror on the Hill: Beginnings

T

train

I was checking the maps - did we ever check the NW section of the map? On post 1078 - the map shows that open... I say we head there and check any rooms along the way we know there are doors to that we haven't checked...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You've checked that area - it ended with a room/cavern with a stream running through it. You basically have explored all known passages and rooms, I believe)

T

train

I guess we're heading back outside then...

"Ok guys - let's get some sunshine!"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
As you get ready to leave the room, Gareth remarks, "Isn't it strange that the leader doesn't seem to have a lot of treasure? Knowing the goblinkin, they would have stashed away *something*. But we hardly found anything in those rooms... Ah well."

You head west and then north, looking forward to breathing fresh air again. However, halfway through the hall, the floor drops out and the first six players tumble down a long, curving slide, leaving Kurik and Gareth, the last two characters, still back up on top.

Everyone else drops down (taking some minor damage) into a 30' hexagonal room with a wooden door on each side.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Time for some bookkeeping.

The party gained 2065 XP from fighting the monsters so far. You also gained 2517 XP from the treasure gathered so far. So each member gets 573 XP.

In addition, Rondo got 500 XP for avoiding the fight with the Neanderthals, Cugel gained 100 XP for searching the bat cave, Cugel gained 100 XP for giving back Cullen's equipment, Cugel gained 300 XP for moving along the adventure at various times, and Si'Nat gained 500 XP for being the primary poster and moving along the adventure.

So after all was totaled, Cugel, Patrick, and Rondo all gained a level. The rest are pretty close :)