D&D: Horror on the Hill: Beginnings

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Cugel sees it contains two woolen cloaks, a large sack that seems to be full, two swords, and a jeweled necklace.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Cugel will investigate the sack for traps. If it appears to be safe, he will open it. Otherwise, he will don the jeweled necklace and one of the cloaks and raise one of the swords above his head, declaring himself to be the supreme grand symposiarch of this hill and all its denizens.*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Cugel doesn't find any traps on the sack, so upon opening it, he sees a jumble of gold, electrum, and silver pieces.

T

train

(Si'Nat will look to get a woolen cloak and allow the others to sort everything as needed.)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"So Cugel is a toastmaster.... I think we drank all the wine... sorry"
Wilhelm takes this time to continue to work on his map of this place.......

T

train

(Will look over the map Wilhelm is working on to see if there is anywhere we need to check that we haven't been...)

"So Wilhelm - anywhere we need to double-back on?"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Kurik asks from the door where he's keeping guard, "What's up folks? What's in the chest? Are we done here? Where to next?"

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Cugel pockets the loot.*

"Nothing. Nothing is in the chest. Oh, fine..."

*Cugel shares the wealth.*

"Well, I got what I came for. Or possibly not. If the creatures here really were preparing to attack Guido's fort, we have at least struck quite a blow to them. So, unless we missed anything, it is time to depart. I, for one, would prefer not to seek out any firebreathing dragons, real or imaginary. We might look for that haunted graveyard though. It sounds like an amusing diversion..."

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well there is that door to the south, outside the throne room and a few al the way back up north east..... but maybe we should get back now... I mean we did find out a lot of stuff and you guys defeated a bunch of monsters......

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I meant the stuff from the sack. I forgot about the rest of the chest. Might as well grab the necklace as well and maybe a woolen cloak depending on how much room it will take.

*Cugel will also check to see if the swords from the chest seem better than the ones anyone already has.*

"Hm, possibly some replacement weapons..."

D

DarthFerret

Well, I am not much for the thinkin, so will leave that to you guys, I am just here for the adventure and all...lead on!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The sword bangs against the bed, but nothing "special" happens (Cugel doesn't feel anything, the sword doesn't "glow" or do anything, etc).

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
"It seems that now we must resolve whether we are prepared to venture further on this hill, or if we must return to town for supplies."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"I think we have plenty of supplies, probably a good week's worth if those who have rations share with those who don't, so maybe we should explore the rest of the hill to make sure we got everything and everyone."

T

train

"Well - let's continue on through the hill after checking the remaining rooms..."