../o o .\/......~
{o_,....\....{
.../ ,. , )....\
...`~ .'-' \....} ))
.._(....(...)_.'
'---..{____}
I clobber you With a Bronze Squirrel!

:D Gotcha!

Oh, and that's an interesting take. Same color split cards! I like!

Ransac, cpa trash man

tag guard

L

Limited

i like the serve and protect.. but should protect at least prevent two damage? or let you draw a card?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So what is the final version of you original your Shield Opponent

BTW - Ransac.... whatever, so now I don't have to type and extra on my posts.
Thanks

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Mooseman: No Prob! :D

I think we've had too much discussion this one card. Let's test the split card version and see if it fits.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Tag Guard

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So is this the replacement for Sheild Opponent?(I know I changed it again)

Serve/Protect
Instant
W/W
Target opponent can't be the target of spells or abilities until end of turn
Prevent 2 damage to target creature or player.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Um...... So, in essence, it's....

Serve and Protect
Instant
W
Choose one - Target opponent can't be the target of spells or abilities until end of turn; or Prevent 2 damage to target creature or player.

Ransac, cpa trash man

tag guard

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Can't it stay a split card?
Maybe the cc should be different.... hmmmmm.... back to the original cc for the serve part.......
I would acept either of these.
Limited? It was your card, until I maul it to death. What is your take on this?

Serve/Protect
Instant
1W/W

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
My rationale behind restructuring it otherwise is because since there were two sides with the same cost and same card type, all it was was a "charm" card.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well the finalized version will have to wait for Limited's input...... it was his card.

I would like to propose that the committee consist of mooseman, Ransac, Limited and Darthferret, since we are the only ones to really be working with it now.
But the cards creator should chime in when we totally screw-up their card.
We can present the complete pool of cards to the rest of the board and take feed back.

D

DarthFerret

I would be honored to be on the committee. Like I said in the other thread, I am pretty busy for the next month, however, after my honeymoon (Sept 2nd to whenever I feel like coming back), I should be able to kick in some imput full force.

Tag Guard

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Mooseman said:
I would like to propose that the committee consist of mooseman, Ransac, Limited and Darthferret

So, that's everybody but turgy22. Maybe if it was a three man committee?

Ransac, cpa trash man

tag guard

L

Limited

Mooseman said:
Can't it stay a split card?
Maybe the cc should be different.... hmmmmm.... back to the original cc for the serve part.......
I would acept either of these.
Limited? It was your card, until I maul it to death. What is your take on this?

Serve/Protect
Instant
1W/W
I am willing to try it as an split card, but i feel the other half should have another color.. perhaps

Serve/Protect
Instant
1WW/1U
Target opponent can't be the target of spells or abilities until end of turn. Draw a card
//
Counter target spell that targets a creature you control

and because the 'serve' part is pretty narrow, i've added that you get to draw a card.

thoughts?

I think four people is too much to finalize cards; it'll only prolong discussions. I'd be willing to back out, seeing as I'd rather come up with new cards. If the committee sees fit to change a card i thought up, i will chime in of course.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
DarthFerret said:
I would be honored to be on the committee. Like I said in the other thread, I am pretty busy for the next month, however, after my honeymoon (Sept 2nd to whenever I feel like coming back), I should be able to kick in some imput full force.

Tag Guard
I haven't seen the other thread yet, so I'll offer my congratulations here!

Tag Guard

turgy22

Nothing Special
Ransac said:
So, that's everybody but turgy22. Maybe if it was a three man committee?
Hey, don't worry about me feeling excluded. I still pop in and out to see how things are progressing, but a while ago, the set was just moving along too quickly for me to keep up.

Also, feel free to do whatever you want with any cards that I proposed. I was more interested in just throwing out ideas, so if you guys think changes would be better for the set as a whole, feel free to take those ideas in any direction you like.

At this point, I'm just looking forward to seeing the finished result.

Tag Guard

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Good outlook, turgy22. However, I still feel that 4 on a committee is too much, given the amount of people actually working on this. Yet, at the same time, I feel a committee is not needed. This would move by swiftly if we gave a time limit on each card to discuss. If no consensus is reached on if/how to adjust the card, then we "table it" to the end of the list.

Ransac, cpa trash man

tag guard

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So basically, we continue as we have?
That's fine, as I have taken the lead on this and have no problem continuing to do so.
I'll post the cards i have problems with (and anyone else is free to post any I miss that you don't like) and we will hash it back and forth.

The only reason I nominated certain people for the committee was bas on their amount of posts to this thread. Please don't feel slighted if you were not included. If you would like to be included, the just jump in and get your hands dirty.

Limited said:
Serve/Protect
Instant
1WW/1U
Target opponent can't be the target of spells or abilities until end of turn. Draw a card
//
Counter target spell that targets a creature you control
The draw a card shouldn't be white.
Maybe.....

Serve/Protect
Instant
1W/1U
Target opponent can't be the target of spells or abilities until end of turn. Prevent 1 damage to target creature or player.
//
Counter target spell that targets you or a creature you control