CPA Set - Finalize cards

L

Limited

Giving it vigilance would make it a total stall card; your opponent loses a chumpblocker each turn while not being able to attack you..

I do think that, at three mana, most opponents will not have had a change to play a decent amount of creatures and will not be able to kill it in combat (by blocking with multiple creatures). Therefor, I would like to suggest we leave it at 7/7 for 2WW and see what playtesting brings..

(keeping 6/6, or Vigilance in mind of course)

Deal?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Card Name: Intimidated Eagle
Color: W
Cost: 2W
Type: Creature - Bird
Pow/Tgh: 3/1
Rules Text: Unless any player controls a Mountain, Intimidated Eagle has flying
Flavor Text:
Rarity: C
Artist:
Number: 7/186

I like this one as is.

L

Limited

Yes, Next!
(although this was kinda tied in to the Odd One Out feel, so maybe we should later change Mountain to something more appropriate flavorwise..)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Card Name: Jackdaw
Cost: 1W
Type: Creature - Bird
Pow/Tgh: 1/1
Rules Text: Flying (This creature can't be blocked except by creatures with flying.)
Sacrifice Jackdaw to deal 2 damage to target attacking creature.
Flavor Text:
Artist:
Number: 8/186

I like this card. Anyone else?

L

Limited

Wording should be something like
"Sacrifice Jackdaw: Jackdaw deals two damage to target attacking creature"

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Okay, Card 8 is done.

I realize this is going fairly fast, so if anyone has any major problems with a completed card, just yell.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Card Name: Orb of Renewal
Cost: WW
Type: Enchantment
Pow/Tgh:
Rules Text: When <THIS> comes into play, gain 6 life.
When <THIS> leaves play, lose half your life, rounded up.

I'd just add "rounded up" to the end of the rules text.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I agree.

OO! Quick note. For every card that refers to itself in the rules text, put <THIS> in it's place. It registers better with the editor program.

And does anybody have an updated file of the set?

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

My file is fairly updated, however, I got most of them from Mooseman, so maybe he should provide the file (granted that he is using the editor of course). If not, maybe I can get the file totally done this weekend, and ship it to you UPS like! :D

D

DarthFerret

Yes, I can. Give me until the late weekend to get it updated, then will email it to the account.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Card Name: Protected Knight
Cost: 3WW
Type: Creature - Knight
Pow/Tgh: 3/3
Rules Text: First Strike (This creature deals damage before creatures without First Strike.)
When Protected Knight comes into play, choose a color. Protected Knight has protection from the chosen color.

Flavor Text:
Artist:
Number: 10/186

This is a strong creature, but it seems to maybe be an uncommon, but this may be common to our set....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I liken it more to uncommon. It's similar to Voice of All, except it's bigger and with first strike. Heck, depending on the set, this may have been a rare.

Ransac, cpa trash man