CPA Notables 2001

C

Chaos Turtle

Whimsy never flirts with me. :( Here I am, all dead-sexy and stuff... but...

*sob*

N

nodnarb24

[color="336699"] * Nodnarb24 lights a match near the cologne cloud for no apparent reason.[/color]

wait a second... cologne flammable.... EVERYBODY CLEAR OUT!!!!!!

[color="336699"] * Nodnarb24 runs out the fire exit as the whole place becomes engulfed in flames.[/color]

Z

Zadok001

*calculates the molar mass of colonge*

*thinks for a while*

Yes, definately too much...

(Congrats to Whimsey!)

A

Apollo

*Apollo was huffing the cologne cloud when he was suddenly flung through the back wall of the auditorium after being riddled with Camdex's bullets.

T

terzarima

(Thank god Bill gates head is flame retardant)

Congrats to (semi-here) Whimsy!!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess we'll have to mail Whimsy her prize: a giant pair of flutterly eyelashes.

Onto the next.... the cloud of cologne slowly drifts away and sinks to the floor yet still leaving that strong odor in the air. Or, if you like, after nodnarb's escapades, the sprinklers come on, putting out the fire, then a blast of hot air comes, drying out everything in a blink of an eye. Everything's back to normal. And Zadok consoles Mr. self-proclaimed Dead-Sexy :)

"The next award goes to that creative someone who, not content with the offerings of WOTC, designs his own cards. That's right, either a genius or a person with too much time on his hands (or both :) ), the new Best Homemade Card Designer award goes to FOUNDATION OF RANCOR! And the prize is.... an R&D job at WOTC! (Because their motto is: if you can't beat them, assimiliate them ;) )"

C

CAMDEX

But that's what you get for huffing cologne... getting riddled with bullets and then exploding from the flaming cologne (remember, SOMEBODY lit a match...)

:mad:

E

EricBess

Seeing how everything has settled down, Eric casual removes his gas mask and settles back into his chair.

Good this this tux is fire retardant and bullet proof.

He offers some popcorn to Zadok in the next seat.

C

Chaos Turtle

FoundationOfRancor, the most broken green enchantment ever! (*sigh* Those were the days. And no I am not talking about Rancor. :p)

Now, for my next gift...

At their master's command (though perhaps a bit late) Tweedledum and Tweedledee move through the audience on their new Segway Human Transporters, passing out little green and gold foil packages with "Open in case of emergency...or to have a little fun," skipping over the troublemakers (vandals, assassins, and terrorists! oh, my!) who don't deserve such treats.

Printed on the back is the list of contents: One Portable Hole.
And the directions: Place on ground, then hide.

In case any more trouble starts, you can hide in there. Safe when used as directed.

Hey! Don't bogart that popcorn!

F

fuzzy510

This is just what I need!

*Fuzzy uses his hole and digs an intricate system of tunnels under the floor of the......uh.......theater.

E

EricBess

Eric puts on his super magnifying ultra cool glasses to read the fine print:

Warning: Do not attempt to expand portable hole unless you have absolutely no respect for the entirety of the space-time continuum.

E

EricBess

Yeah, who needs a space time continuum anyway? What was that noise? Is there an earthquake?

T

terzarima

Nah... probably just the universe coming to an end

*Ademis jumps in his portable hole

T

theorgg

*theorgg, after taking a large lower handfull of Burnt Collogn flavored perfume reaches into his Portable Hole.

Hmmm.. What do we have here? Ah. I wonder what young Yog-Sothoth tastes like...

*theorgg puts some squirming mass of eldricly coloured jelly covered ropes with stalks and mouths everywhere into his mouth and begins chewing.

MMmm! Tastes like Orange, feels like *theorgg's head begins spinning around in an 80° arc as he yells Pikathulu ALBLUJA! .

C

Chaos Turtle

The space-time continuum must earn my respect!

The Portable Hole™ Extradimensional Doorway is a flexible, foldable opening into an extradimensional area. Portable Hole™ is the owner and maintainer of UnSpace®, a set of extradimensional spaces (in a variety of [extra] dimensions!) in a secret location really really far away from any inhabited star systems, to reduce the likelihood of a mishap. Portable Hole™ walls are fashioned of the very fabric of space-time, and are thus unbreakable, yet remarkably flexible! Portable Hole™ and UnSpace® are fully insured against breakage (which is of course impossible) and leakage (which is infinitessimally rare) so you and your possessions are safe inside.

Caution: Do not allow your Portable Hole™ Extradimensional Doorway to be moved while you are inside it, unless you have a self-contained source of breathable air. UnSpace® contains no air other than that which enters it while open.

Safe when used as directed.

Get yours today!

A

Apollo

*Apollo manages to weakly wave to FoR and say "congratulations."

A

Almindhra

pats her little buddie on the head...You so good, Casey!!...