CPA Notables 2001

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac nods his head at Fuzzy510, not paying attention to what he's talking about though.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
For this category, we again have another new winner. I don't know if this is actually a "good" award but...

The award goes to that someone who posts random, nonsensical things that have nothing to do on topic, even in Off-Topic. That person likes to keep the mods on their toes and a reason for their existance :). That's right, from DUke and nodnarb from last year, the torch passes and the CPA Spammer award goes to RANSAC!"

And like last year, the vat above the stage turns over and Ransac is covered in a nice year's supply of spam. Eat up!

I

Istanbul

Well, Ransac, you get your third award.

Not the kind of award I'D be proud of, but...*shrug*

D

DÛke

That's one award I didn't wanna win again considering my great efforts of restarting to post anything that is nonsense. I still do that. Sometimes. Just for fun though...

Ransac, I actually VOTED you for that award. I thought you deserved it the best...:p

E

EricBess

Back on with the gas mask.

You know what, I think that's even the same Spam they used last year...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac pauses before he accepts his award.*

*thinking* Hmm, I thought the Off-Topic WAS for spamming/posting random topics that I find hilarious. I hope this really isn't a negative award.

*Ransac accepts the award and asks himself one of his many questions.*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I GOT THREE AWARDS!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
(actually, I always considered Off-Topic as stuff that isn't Magic related, but that still means that dumb stuff like spam can be posted in it).

Ransac wanders off to hose himself off (we hope, unless he plans to eat it) while Almindhra frantically searches for more cologne to cover up this new odor. The audience sits stupified: are they stunned by the smell? Jealous that Ransac won't share? Only The Watcher knows...

"This next award is for a new category this year and it's for those who are considerate and fair and deserving of trust. It's hard to feel comfortable with people but the people for this award have done it to some degree of success. Another double-winner, this year's Fairest Trader award goes to ISTANBUL and MIKEYMIKE!

"And your prize is... a year's worth of padded envelopes and all your packaging needs, all postage paid, and all insurance and tracking paid! Congratulations!"

Note: no award tomorrow as I'm off. So stay tuned until Monday!

D

DÛke

...THERE'S a noteworthy award. They deserve it. I've dealt so little with each, but I know they're great traders. This should set an example to Riva...

C

CAMDEX

*snaps his fingers*

Food for EVERYBODY!

*2,000,000 tons of burgers, fries, and milkshakes falls out of the sky onto the refreshments table*

G

Gerode

RUN!! WE'LL BE CRUSHED BY FOOD!!!

*Gerode takes cover under the refreshments table*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac takes out his cell phone and calls his lawyers. 1,500 cars drive up and five lawyers tumble out of each vehicle. Each lawyer issues a subpeona to CAMDEX.*

Everybody knows that the snapping of fingers to do random things is MY trademark. I'll see you in court.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and CAMDEX is wearing a black ut-ut that is 18 sizes too small.*

I love doing that.

Ransac, cpa trash man

I

Istanbul

Dude. I am SO all up into the free postage/packaging/insurance/whatever. Schweet. :)

Istanbul strolls up onstage with a contract to sign. Juuuust in case. On his way, he nods to Ransac. "Yeah, but I have to tie her hands behind her back and gag her, or she calls for help and ruins the whole thing."

C

CAMDEX

*takes out a magic...um...BASEBALL BAT!*

*whoosh*

*CAMDEX returns into his regular clothes*

*WHOOSH*

*All of Ransac's Lawyers and subpeonas disappear*

*WHOOSH-WHOOOOOOSH*

*The 2,000,000 tons of Food changes into 1,000 tons of food*

So nobody will get hurt...too much

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac pays 19.95 +S&H to pay for the rights he exclusively has a chance to get from K9Archmage.*

*Ransac slaps his buttcheeks and the universe is inverted CAMDEX is now holding a tuna sandwich and the lawyers return subpeonaing him at everyturn. When CAMDEX has successfully been subpeonaed, the lawyers disappear. Ransac reinverts the universe and writes down in his log book that CAMDEX has been successfully subpeonaed.*

Just make your own gimmick. Don't steal mine. I had to humiliate the last people who tried.

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

CAMDEX

I'm sory I stole your gimmick... can the magic baseball bat be mine?

ANd carrying around all these subpeonas is tiring. Can you please not sue me?

Oh wait, never mind...

*takes out M16 rifle and Minigun and shreds all of the subpeonas*

THAT *gestures to baseball bat and big guns* is my new gimmick.

:D:D:D:D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Very nice.

*Ransac looks at the shredded subpeonas.*

I guess I could let it slide. :D

*Ransac hands CAMDEX the copyright material to make the bat and guns CAMDEX's gimmick.*

Enjoy!

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

EricBess

CAMDEX, don't sign those papers yet. Let me run them by legal...

Eric punches a button on the remote and the robot grabs the papers from CAMDEX. Beams shoot from the 'bot's eyes as it scans the papers. The heat from the beams cause the papers to burst into flames. When finished, the robot hands CAMDEX back a pile of ashes

Everything looks to be in order, go ahead and sign.

T

theorgg

*theorgg digs around in his breechcloth, pulls out a hunk of pinkish-gray matter, and puts it into his mouth. He then picks up a chunk of spam from the floor and eats it.

Yep, same taste and everything, including the hair in it.

Don't let anyone say the CPA dosn't recycle! Congratulations to everybody! :D

C

CAMDEX

*takes out Magic Baseball Bat*

WHOOSH!

*EricBess's robot becomes a small rodent, possibly akin to...DER PETIT PAMPLEMOUSE!*

AHHH! A MOUSE! KILL IT!

*Magic Baseball Bat turns into basic sledghammer, and CAMDEX smashes the Rodent*

There! Now about that gimmick agreement...

WHOOSH!

*A brand new gimmick agreement appears, CAMDEX signs it and gives it to Ransac*

One more thing...

*Pays Zero T Katama $1,000,000 to temporarily use his gimmick*

YOU ARE MINE, ERICBESS!

*Takes Zero T Katama's Bastard sword and slices off EricBess's head*

Mr. Katam, I thank you. Enjoy the cash!

Z

Zero T Katama

*The sword slices open a portal, letting Zero through*

Hey! :mad:

*The sword, quite offended, starts smacking CAMDEX upside the head*

Money doesn't appease a molested sword.

*Takes the money quickly and stashes it away*

It does, however, make me rich. :D

*The sword continues its smacking*

Can I get some copyright papers to make sure my sword never gets mishandled again?