CPA Notables 2001

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
As the crowd in the Waiting Lounge grew restless, having finished the cheese and crackers and draining Chaos Turtle's Car-Bar nearly dry, the doors opened to the award hall within. With shouts of "Finally" and "It's about time", the crowd filed in, talking animatedly among each other. Up on stage, Spiderman awaited with a big spotlight, dressed in his best red & blue tux. Screens behind him showed clips of last years awards and the general chaos that ensued. Many in the crowd laughed in rememberance at those wacky proceedings.

Spiderman spoke into the mike: "Welcome, welcome! And sorry it took so long! <hic> When you begin to see double, it makes it hard to count accurately ;)"

ademis starts the heckling: "Yeah, yeah, let's get on with it already! We've been waiting a year and a day now!

Ransac is busily muttering into his mike: "Check one, check two, we're about to go live now..."

Spiderman holds out his hands: "All right, all right. The first award tonight is for the Most Funniest, and we have a new winner this year. Last year it was Whimsical, this year it is none other than........ RANSAC! Come on up, you trash man you!"

Amid the cheering and applause that breaks out, Ransac is caught surprised at the side of the stage as the spotlight swings to cover him.

"Aaah, umm, errr..." he wittily says as he stumbles foward to the center of the stage.

P

Purple_jester

[PJ strategically places a banana peel at the top of the stage steps, then slinks back into the crowd. ;) ]

T

theorgg

*theorgg takes the banana peel from the top step of the stage and throws it at Ransac's head, where the Penguin constume's beak impales it

WOOOOO-HOOOOOOoo!

Go Ransac!

T

terzarima

*Ademis stay perched right above stage, in the light scaffolding... cream pies in hand.....*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Um, I, um.....I WON!!!!!!!!! I KNEW YOU ALL LOVE ME!!!!!!!

*Ransac takes his award and goes backstage to ask himself one of his many questions.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

nodnarb24

[color="336699"]* A masked figure comes out of no where and snatches Ransac's award and yells, "MINE!!!" He then exits the rear door of the auditorium.[/color]

[color="336699"]* Nodnarb24 comes walking through the rear door of the auditorium a few minutes later, looking awfully suspicious.[/color]

What are you guys looking at? I didn't do anything...

[color="336699"]* Nodnarb24 notices the mask in his hand and quickly run out of the auditorium.[/color]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac dances the pigeon and nodnarb24 is knocked out. Ransac then snaps his fingers and nodnarb24 is now wearing a black ut-ut which is 18 sizes too small. Ransac then casually walks over to the humiliated body of nodnarb24 and casually takes his CPA award back.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

MrXarvox

<MrXarvox watches the shenanigans unfold from his black velvet cushion pile.>

mmmmmmmm... velvet :cool:

N

nodnarb24

[color="336699"]* Nodnarb24 pulls his gun out of his sig.[/color]

You humiliated me Ransac!!! Now you shall feel my wrath!!!

[color="336699"]* Nodnarb24 pulls the trigger on the gun.[/color]

CLICK...CLICKCLICK...CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK...

[long series of profanities], OUT OF AMMO!!!!!!!

I'll be back!!!

[color="336699"]* Nodnarb24 runs back out through the rear door of the auditorium.[/color]

T

terzarima

*Gets down from the scaffolding and eats his cream pie, realizing he missed his cue

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm, that took a while to get started... :confused:

As the crowd settles down (as it most possibly can), an odor starts to whaft through the hall. People sniff, trying to place the smell, looking around at everyone else... and then it hits them! It's the smell of a freshly cooked burger! Chaos Turtle calls out, "Where's the beef?"

Spiderman disappears stage right for a second and then reappears, pulling out one of those monstrosity grills that can cook an elephant. Sitting on the grill is one fat, humungous hamburger. Mouths start to involuntarily water and stomachs begin to rumble (for those who like meat, anyway).

"The next award is a repeat. Keeping his title for the second year with no one to dethrone him, the Best Flamer award goes to Istanbul again! Come on up for your flame-broiled, any-toppings-you-like burger!"

A

Almindhra

Whispers over to Dementia..."I always thought Istanbul was a little bit rainbowie at times...It should go to him"...*snicker snicker*....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Before Istanbul gets to the stage, Ransac asks him one of his many questions.*

*Ransac hugs his CPA award.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

Chaos Turtle

I want a bite!

Tweedledee and Tweedledum waddle sneakily to the stage steps and hide there. Well, as much as they can, anyway. What has their kind and loving master put them up to? Perhaps the bottles of seltzer they are trying to keep hidden in their pockets is a clue...

Killer Joe

I thought he'd get the "When Monkeys Fly out of my Butt" Award.

Oh well, there's always next year.

Congrats, Isty. :)

F

fuzzy510

You can't start the CPA Notables without Fuzzy!!!

Wait, you already did.

Oh well, I'm here now. :D

T

terzarima

*Ademis pulls out the marshmallows and tries to roast them on Isty, before realizing he fell out of context

I

Istanbul

Don't make me come over there. :cool:

Heh. And just think, I've been trying to restrain myself from really going off on a tear...