CPA Notables 2001

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac runs to the job listings and it shows that there can be only ONE trash man.*

And I had it copyrighted, so nyah!

*Ransac goes to pick up the trash underneath his seats.*

I do need an assistant, though.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Multani

*Multani sits relatively quietly in the audience munching on his pop corn, slurping his slurpy while watching all the antics going on.

Hmmm...maybe I should crash the party...:D Nah! I'll do that when I!! win an award.
In the meantime...

*Multani plucks Apollo out of the sky and keeps him restrained with a Maginoth.

Hmm...wonder where's Fuzzy....

F

fuzzy510

*Fuzzy shoots Multani in the back of the head at close range. Fuzzy writes Multani's name on a slip of paper......in BLOOD!

EricBess
Spiderman
Multani
Ademis

Oops, hope they didn't see that last one.

T

terzarima

Thank god I was away while all those violent shootings were going on... good thing everythings back to normal again.....

Z

Zadok001

*looks at ademis like he's insane*

(I'll leave it up to you to determine who "he" is in that sentance.)

T

terzarima

*Ademis wonders why Zadok is starting at him... then he realizes he left his tight black leather Rickey Martin pants undone...

Man... leather is so restricting. :D

C

Chaos Turtle

You better look for fuzzy's secret message...and watch your back. ;)

A

Apollo

Apollo burns his way free from his imprisonment.

Hey, what's the big idea? I just wanted a nice perch to watch the awards from, and Spidey's head was just so big and inviting... Besides, it'll be much more convenient and efficient if I don't have to walk back up here for all the awards I win.

F

fuzzy510

*Fuzzy510 shoots Ademis in the back of the head at close range. Fuzzy then writes Ademis's name on a sheet of paper.....in BLOOD!!!

Ignorance is bliss. :D

EricBess
Spiderman
Multani
Ademis

Hah! This time I'm not giving a clue to my next victim!

BTW, is there an award for best Serial Killer?

N

nodnarb24

Originally posted by Istanbul
I've noticed that the awards have, well, stopped...
It's the weekend, spiderman uses the internet at work so they should be back up on Monday.

Z

Zadok001

Yah, 'tis a Monday-Friday endevour. :) It being Sunday and all, it gets rather quiet in the Great Meeting Hall Of The CPA.

T

terzarima

One day at band camp...

*Ademis realizes that he's been shot.... but since the bullet's probably lodged somewhere in his brain... so no damage done

Meh... floopid floripope

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Whaddya mean, "big and inviting"?

Um, you're not one of those big and hefty guys, are you Isty? Hey, we can just play "punch the shoulder" :D

Anyways....

It's a good thing fuzzy is in his own alternate universe. Blood is SO hard to get out of the uphostery and who would carry on the awards? Leaving him to his own devices and trying to get the mental picture of ademis and his undone leather pants out of mind (what is it with this weird fashion? :) ), we move on to:

Once again a "boop! boop! boop!" is heard as the forklift backs on stage, carrying some more large boxes. Aside from being decorated with Magic images, there's no clue what lies within.

"Ladies and gents, the next award goes to that creative mind behind many deck postings! That's right, the decks are always interesting to read and don't use too many power cards, but rather concentrate on less-used synergies, combinations, and cards. The Best Deck Ideas Award goes to GRIFFITH_SE!"

Griffy comes up on stage, nervously approaching the forklift. Hesitantly opening a box, her face beams in delight as it turns out to be a complete set of every Magic set, 4 of a kind, so she can build and tweak any deck that she desires.

I

Istanbul

Full...set of four...of each card...

Istanbul sighs. "Griffy, Griffy, Griffy...I like you. I really do. But now...for four-times-over achieving the goal that I have strived for close to a decade to complete...you must be destroyed."

"And I must take your cards."

Istanbul begins to slowly make his way onstage...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Unfortunately for Isty, a train track was placed on the stairs to the stage and Isty is obliterated by a speeding bullet train.*

Now, to ask Griff a question.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal pushes Ransac down, steals his microphone, and takes a large bite out of it, then hands it back to Ransac