CPA Notables 2001

E

EricBess

The doors swing open and Eric Bess walks in wearing a tux. He hands his coat and hat to a lifelike robot butler, who heads back into the lobby.

"Hey, how's everyone doing? Did I miss anything? Here's my list of votes. Who does that go to?"

*** Come on, someone has to be fashionably late, right?

D

DÛke

...Ericbess, last year, Chaos Turtle was fashionably late.

You're not that late though. :)

Ademis I 307% like inserting "3," "0," and "7" into my sentences. Can't you tell that I enjoy posting 307 times better than without having any 307s by my side? :D

I command, you...stop your rage against me before your temper reaches 307 degrees.

<haha>

G

Gerode

You need to have your post count set to 307! :D

Where did the Shiny pieces of cardboard go again?

T

terzarima

*Ademis' fingers burst into flames as he begins to spontaneously combust....

Killer Joe

I particularly liked his recent response to my LifeBurst thread in the deck section: "Shut Up."

Again, Congrats! :rolleyes:

A

Apollo

*Apollo squirms out from under Zadok and CT, then flies over and lands in the rafters, where he can conveniently drop bird poop on the winners.

...I'd have demanded this award, too, except I haven't been in the deck section in months...

R

rkoelsch

Congratulations Gizmo, while I don't always follow your advice(especially the never play plains part) I always listen to what you have to say. As for the rest of you rejects, I would expect better from such a sophisticated and high brow site as the CPA. You should be ashamed.

*I then adjust the TuTu around my beer belly and leave.

D

DÛke

Well, Ademis...maybe you should have won the "flammer" award after all. <pauses and thinks for 307 seconds> Naaah, you 307% couldn't handle such impact...

...yet again, I think Istanbul's ego is already big enough...maybe others should practice their "humbleness" around here?

Let's talk about me, as a humble example. I'm too humble sometimes; did I say "sometimes?" I meant, *all* the time. I'm so humble *all the time* to the point of not knowing what's so great about me: me being the greatest guy to ever inhabit earth since...um...well...since the beginning of time; or perhaps I'm the coolest, most intelligent guy you probably can ever come across -- see, I'm too "humble" to submit to either of them. Did I mention I'm the best lookin' guy on Earth -- and wouldn't be surprised if I'm the best of the Universe -- and wouldn't be surprised that I'm the best of God's little creations? No, *of course* I didn't mention those -- I'm too humble...

I'm just *so* humble...

I

Istanbul

You know, young children sometimes can't spell their names, especially if they're long names.
But most of them at least use *letters* when they try.
That's how great you are, D(whatever)ke. :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
While Isty and DUke engage in their war of words in an attempt to get a jump on next year's awards, Spiderman *thwips* a web covering to prevent any nasty bird poop dropping from Mr. Bird Boy. He also tried to restore order as people gawk at rkoelsch's idea of "fashion".

"All right, everyone. Welcome to the awards, EricBess. You didn't get lost or anything, did you?

The next one is for that someone who people think of fondly. No, not the Sex Kitten or Flirt yet (down boys!). It's the CPA Legend. We have a new winner this year as Ferret is dethroned; the award goes to Zadok!!!"

As a special surprise, Zadok girlfriend comes out bearing a gold-covered shiny DVD that contains highlights and memories of his time here.

I

Istanbul

Oh, an empty DVD?
Heh. You dress his girlfriend in his collection of Greater Good cards, THEN we'll have a nice surprise for him. (Largely because I doubt he has *that* many...)

D

DÛke

...Zadok. Wow. A living legend. Can't think of anyone better. Except...well...nevermind. ;)
Istanbul:
You know, young children sometimes can't spell their names, especially if they're long names.
But most of them at least use *letters* when they try.
That's how great you are, D(whatever)ke. :D
I believe you have a good point there, Mr. Istanbul -- I am handsomely young aren't I -- like a beautiful child; yet so grown and full of energy and life. Hmmm...see, I don't need to point out how cute I am -- Istanbul can and I believe has already done that for me. I'm too humble to admit all this lush greatness about myself, but I'm glad *elders* like Istanbul recognize my sophisticated qualities. :D

<Pauses for a bit, wandering about himself>

I do recognize the charming child within me don't I? :D

A

Almindhra

Don't you always hate when people try to put the spotlight on themselves when others are being awarded.....

Originally posted by DÛke
Let's talk about me, as a humble example.

Z

Zadok001

YAY! My wonderful girlfriend! :) (There's only four Greater Goods, Isty, my original four. I don't collect 'em. So she probably wouldn't agree to that.)

Oooh! I get a prize too? YAY! :D :D

Wait a minute.

*Zadok001 looks at Spidey questioningly.*

I was nominated? How'd that happen? :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Spiderman takes time out to clear this up.

I didn't restrict this category to members who are no longer active so perhaps that was an error on my part. As such, all and every member was eligible and you happened to gain the most votes!

E

EricBess

CPA award???? This isn't the world's greatest judges convention? I didn't think the CPA awards were until November.... Sigh.

Well, that explains a few things. I was a bit surprised to see Zadok here, after all... ;)

Well, as long as I'm here, I might as well make myself comfortable <with the snap of his fingers, the robot returns and removes Ransac from his seat on the front row, which I proceed to take>.

Did I win anything yet? Was I even nominated? When was the judges convention anyway?

Congrats Zadok, you truely are a legend in your own mind...er...time.