CPA Notables 2001

F

fuzzy510

*Fuzzy decides that Ademis can do that on his own, so Fuzzy forces Spidey to give out the next award.

T

terzarima

*Ademis also forces ericbess to read the waiting lounge until he cries for mercy... buwahaha!! or until he's finished... whichever comes first..

D

DÛke

Chill Almindhra. I wasn't serious. I was partially makin' fun of Istanbul (in a good way) and also was trying to make a joke or two. Some thought I was serious.

Who cares?

I'm here to have fun...like I said last year, I don't care for the awards, I don't care for the "winners," and I *just* don't care. Period. I just like the whole "award" gag, that's all.

If you're gonna take these things seriously, than I...<laughs> I'm sorry. :)

A

Apollo

Since the rafters are no longer worthwhile, Apollo swoops down and takes up a nice perch on top of Spidey's head to watch the rest of the show.

Ya know, the Greater Goods sound like a great idea... especially if there are only 4 of them...

M

MrXarvox

<MrXarvox returns to his pile of black velvet pillows, awaiting the award that will never come: Prettiest CPA Member...>

C

Chaos Turtle

Yay, Zadok!

A Genuine Legend!

Heh-heh-hehhh...

Chaos Turtle points out that he controls an untapped Tsabo Tavoc...

You work for me, now...

N

Neo_Keo

Neo comes running into the room with a Cursed Totem.

"What? Why are you guys staring at me? "

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Somehow bowing to fuzzy's mental command, while trying to pick off Apollo from his head, Spiderman prepares to announce the next award.

"This next award goes to that someone who can raise the spirits of the masses, lift morale, and somehow bring smiles to peoples' faces while acting crazy and goofy. Last year it was our dear Whimsical, this year's Most Spirited Award goes to Ransac!"

A pair of black pom-poms three sizes too small are brought out. Ransac bounds on the stage, having re-constituted himself from the ashes.

I

Istanbul

Ransac, Ransac, he's our man!
If he can't do it...is anyone that surprised? :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I......I........ANOTHER AWARD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I must rule! I get to ask myself another question. Hmm. I still need to ask Zadok001 his question, too.

*Ransac accepts his second award and walks penguin-style in his penguin suit.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DÛke

Ultra congrats to Ransac. One award means not much. Two awards mean you actually do something. Three awards? That almost counts as a "real" award. :)

Anyway, I *finally* got my plane tickets to Amsterdam, Germany. From there, I got tickets to Oman, Jordan. And from there, sadly, there's no planes avaliable, so I'll go by car to Basrah, Iraq. I'll be staying there till January 9, since I gotta get back here by January 14 for the university. Anyway...I know you don't care...but Bush better watch what he's gonna be bombin' in Iraq...I'll be there, and I *really* don't wanna die yet. :)

Congrats to all the "winners" to come. :) Remember 3 awards *almost* means a real award. Almost. :D I didn't discuss 4 awards yet, have I? That 307% means a *real* award. Yup, Ademis...307%. <laughs>

Hopefully, I'll see ya'll by January 11- 12. Later...

E

EricBess

*** Eric Bess returns to his seat in the front row with a vacant stare on his face. His bow tie untied and his cumberbund hanging loose, hair tossled. Those around him hear him mummbling such things as "No, you cannot activate that with a Cursed Totem in play", and "Definitely upgrade that caution to a warning".

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Have fun, DUke. I'll accept any awards you win for you while you're gone, heh-heh-heh(j\k).

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

Fuzzy510 shoots Ransac from close range in the back of the head. Fuzzy then makes off with Ransac's awards, taking them to the Top Secret Hideout (TM)

Ha ha! :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Unfortunately for Fuzzy510, Ransac isn't a person. He's more like a thing. And you can't kill this thing. This thing.......keeps on living. It won't die. It..........oh, I'm sorry. What was I thinking again? Oh yeah.*

*Ransacs head grows back.......because it can.*

Ha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha!!!!!!!

*All of the sudden, Chopper Dave swoops in to be Ransacs bodyguard.*

Chopper Dave is COOL!!!!!! He's a chopper pilot by day, but at night, he fights crime........as a were-wolf!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

Chaos Turtle

Hum-de-dum-de-dum...

Chaos Turtle seems unperturbed by Neo Keo's intercession. After all, he has plenty of henchmen...

Speaking of which, what is taking Tweedledum so long with the Disenchant?

Anyhoot, congrats to the funniest-looking CPA member I've ever met. Always a pleasure to see Ransac, who never ever fails to make me laugh the moment I lay eyes on him.

GO RANSAC!

F

fuzzy510

*Fuzzy510 shoots Spidey in the back of the head at close range.

Oops.

E

EricBess

Ransac,

There is only one problem with your "head grows back theory"... You weren't sitting in your chair, I was (see earlier post).

Sigh, this is the third head I've gone through this week. And if you don't believe me, read the rest of my posts and you will soon realize that I am often losing my head...

Even without a head, I am able to push a button on the Robot's remote. He comes whizzing in and plops a fresh head into place. This one is well groomed, so it looks a bit out of place.

Another button and the robot grabs fuzzy, twirls him in the air, and tosses him up into the rafters.

T

theorgg

:( Ed was robbed, but Congrats, anyway, Zadoc!

TWO AWARDS? I think Ransac is becoming the CPA's next Kai Budde... Or at least the CPA's Finkle equivilant. WAY TO GO!
WOOOO-HOOOO!