CPA Notables 2001

D

Darsh

Pheh, this place is too odd the leave permanetly, you should know that Duke....anyway what's another message board to waste time on?

Dead? Nah, I've just been busy with other things.

And I guess I am back, so thanks. :)

Lesse, having fun? Not so much right at the moment, I still need to get packed to go visit family during this break...and getting pack is not a favorite past time of mine. ;)

T

terzarima

Who's this darsh person? I'm waiting for my good friend Darh to come back...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The return of Darsh, Ransac actually wins awards, AND I'm in the top 30% of magic players in my state.

These are the signs of The End!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No really, look!

~_______~
{THE END}
~~~|~~~
~~~|~~~
~~~|~~~

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Darsh

Originally posted by ademis22
Who's this darsh person? I'm waiting for my good friend Darh to come back...
And an up yours to you to ademis. ;)

Originally posted by Ransac
The return of Darsh, Ransac actually wins awards, AND I'm in the top 30% of magic players in my state.
I hope it's not my state....:)

Originially posted by Apollo
Wow! It's Darsh! I remember that fella! Welcome back!
I'd hope so *points to post count* I thought I'd spammed the place up enough for that.:)

And with that I'm off to cruise other message boards.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Multani: Change your number of posts per page to 30 and it'l drop down to 9 pages :p

"I'm back briefly, so another award is here! I'm not quite sure how to describe this one; I guess it's one where someone's perceived as sultry and perhaps hormone-raising? Bah, let's get on with it.

Last year it was Purple Jester, this year she shares the award with the oft-loved yet oft-absent WHIMSICAL for the CPA Sex Kitten Award!

And let's see, your awards are a pair of nice, shiny, spandex suits of what else? cats :) One purple and one black. Don't bum-rush the stage, boys..."

C

Chaos Turtle

Rush the stage? For what? The suits? Got one already, thanks. :p

Congrats to the [not dead but] sexy Whimsical!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm... not quite the rush I expected. I guess the ladies won't need protecting back to their seat...

"The next award is a repeat winner from last year and goes to that someone who'd artistically inclined. We haven't had much of it this year but there just must not have been much competition so the Best Artist award goes to GRIFFITH_SE again!

Would you like traditional artist supplies or new, high-tech digital stuff? :p"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac WOULD be asking Griffth_Se a question, but he needed to use the restroom.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

MrXarvox

Hey! that was my other category! grrrrrr

I am still the prettiest. so nyah.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not good at thinking up stuff if no one does stuff after each award (I bet Almindhra is kicking herself for letting me do it this year ;) )

"Well, for one of the goofiest awards of the year and one that actually had a lot of nominees and vote, this year's Most Likely to Post While Naked winner is.... APOLLO!

You win a used set of the Emperor's (new) Clothes!

Please wipe your seat when you get up :)"

A

Almindhra

stealthily slips onstage and whispers in Spidey's ear...You're doing mah-vah-lous darlink, simply mah-vah-lous...Here, take some of this to loosen you up a bit...slips Spidey some vodka...Enjoy!...and so dauthily she slips back into her seat...

E

EricBess

Apollo, huh? That gives me an idea. Anyone up for some skeet shooting after the awards?

On second thought, why wait.

Eric pushes a button and the robot rushes out and returns with an armload of rifles, which it promptly distributes to anyone who wants one (and a few who don't)

Now, where did Apollo get to anyway?

N

nodnarb24

I thought I would be a shoe in for that award.

[color="336699"]* Nodnarb24 is so disappointed that he puts his clothes on.[/color]

I surfed the net naked for a year for nothing...:(