CPA Notables 2001

P

Prince RXI

*a portal appears in mid-air and out pops RXI*

Now, now Bastard sword... That's not the way we do things around here.

*RXI pulls out his Blade and cuts Camdex's fingers off 1 at a time, them slices camdex's bat into little itsy bitsy pieces*

We do not SMACK with a shape weapon, we CUT, SLICE, PIERCE, and DISEMBOLE with them.

Prince RXI, got it, Bastard sword?

I

Istanbul

C'mon, you guys. That's so lame.

Everybody knows that Portal sucks. :D

Z

Zero T Katama

RXI, that's the cliched way to do things. My sword is an Artist!

*the sword continues to creativly thwap CAMDEX*

See, it is already working on its next masterpeice, CAMDEX de la Bruise!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Can we try to keep this from becoming like the Battle Forum? I'm not really finding it THAT funny...

"This next award is for that someone who makes people feel at ease and answers their questions and problems coherently. It was pretty much a muddle from last year. Four people won it: Zadok, Whimsy, Yellowjacket, and Phyrexian Pie-Eater. But this year, one person beat the rest to be the sole winner! And it's none of those four!

That's right, this year's Most Friendliest and Helpful Award goes to SPIDERMAN!

Hey, wait, that's me..."

Spiderman turns as Almindhra, being in charge of this award, brings out a rectangular, red box with a bow. Untying it, he pulls out a bright yellow Smiley shirt.

"Medium too! Just my size..."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac runs onstage to ask Spiderman a question. After he answers it, Spiderman is, for some reason, compelled to pose.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

CAMDEX

*quickly takes severed fingers, and bandages them up.*

I'll be right back...

*Grabs pieces of bat and runs out of the auditorium*
*runs back*

Congrats, Spidey! Love the "thwip!"

*runs out of the audtorium to the hospital*

N

nodnarb24

Darn you camdex, you took my hotdogs, not your fingers.
[color="336699"]* Nodnarb24 takes a bite out of the bloody severed fingers on his hotdog bun.[/color]
Mmmm, tastes good. The blood tastes just like ketchup.

D

DÛke

...Spiderman. *You* counted the votes. You *know* I voted you for this catagory. :)

Ouch. Kicking four people out of the catagory, and gaining it...now *that* is something to take to your head. :D

E

EricBess

Speaking of heads, now I need another one AGAIN!!!

Eric's diemheaded body pushes a button on the remote and a pair of lips and a little tab appear on the flat little metal thing lying on the floor. The lips start blowing into the tab and the whole thing starts inflating until the robot is once more intact and in good condition. Make that mint condition (it's worth more...).

The robot rushes out of the theater and returns instantly with another head, which is places on Eric's shoulders, backwards. Eric quickly realizes the problem and pushes another button. The robot corrects it mistake.

Good help is so hard to find these days.

Oh now look, I've missed all the posing. Well, congratulations anyway, Spidey. And guys, spidey is right. This isn't the battle forum, try to be a bit more creative with the off-topic stuff. Simply bashing people's heads off is so droll...

With that, Eric pushes another button and the robot grabs CAMDEX'S bat and uses it to play a little t-ball with CAMDEX. Look - a home run...

C

CAMDEX

I left, remember?

*returns with some new fingers*

Sory about the hot dogs, nodnarb.

*grabs baseball bat from EricBess's new robot*

Though it isn't fair in light of what I just did...

*WHOOOSH!*

*500 limos come roaring into the auditorium. 10 lawyers roll out of each and begin subpeonaing EricBess. When he has been sufficiently subpeonaed, they get back in the limos and drive away*

I am a changed man. EricBess, I'll see u in court for using my gimmick without my permission... MWHAHAHAHAHA!

E

EricBess

Sigh...Some people just don't get it. My apologies in advance Ransac, but this is the only way to prove my point... :D

Eric push a button and the robot rushes over to Ransac and asks him to hold up his hand. He does and the robot gently grips Ransac's fingers and snaps them. The whole pile of supeonas are sucked into the air, where they become a huge fireball. A pile of ashes is left covering CAMDEX

See, I never stole your gimick. I simply borrowed your bat.

BTW, my remote is designed to recognize my fingerprints, so don't get any ideas...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
But..........only I can snap my fingers......*pout*

*Ransac slunks back to is seat.*

SLUNK!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

CAMDEX

You made Ransac uhappy! THAT'S IT!!!

*Takes out M16 rifle and Minigun and riddles EricBess with bullets*

*takes bat away from EricBess's robot and bangs its head off*

*bashes EricBess's remote into scrap*

Now that that's settled... I'm hungry.

Whoosh!

*A burger, fries and milkshake fall into CAMDEX's lap*

Mmmmmm... yummy!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not much to play off of... I'm lacking for inspirational creativity here...

This next award goes to that someone who embodies what Magic is and for the first time in a while, it's a repeat award! This year's Best MTG Mascot once again goes to our lovable THEORGG!

"And what you get is a lifesize stuffed theorgg animal, so you can store it in your breechcloth and take it out whenever you'd like to admire and hold it :) "

T

terzarima

Spidey, you wake up too early....

Congrats Orgg... just don't tell me where you'll put it.