CPA Notables 2001

A

Apollo

Yes! I won an award!

What's that? It's a dumb award? Who cares? I won an award!

*Apollo _walks_ up to the stage, giving Ericbess a swift chomp on the leg as he passes. Upon reaching the stage, he proudly accepts his prize from Spidey and tries on his new clothes, strutting around the stage to show them off.

I'm eagerly awaiting a question, Ransac.

I

Istanbul

Istanbul stares, slack-jawed, at Apollo as he dons his new accoutrements.

My, that certainly was...unclean. And since I know that no amount of scrubbing will ever cleanse my mind of that horrific image, I shall now go and end my glorious-turned-tragic life.

Farewell, cruel world. Oh, and Apollo...put some f***ing pants on, you nudist freak.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
That's very disturbing, Apollo. I don't want to imagine a naked bird typing at the keyboard.

*Ransac cringes as he asks Apollo a question.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

EricBess

Good thing I'm wearing my Titanium Alloy legs today. Hope you didn't hurt your beak too much there bird brai... I mean, bird boy. :D

A

Apollo

Ransac--have you ever seen a bird that is not naked?

*Apollo pulls out his pet guinea pig, Cinnamon, from who-knows-where, and whispers in its ears. He then sets it on the ground, where it runs over to Ericbess and uses its Mandibles of Death to gnaw the titanium alloy leg right off...

for nothing can stop the Mandibles of Death.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
After such a disgusting, exciting, barfing, teasing (depending on how you view it) display by Apollo, he struts/flies back to his seat and the next award is announced.

"The next award is also a new one and goes to someone who seems to have a lot of time, or at least posts in almost every forum. This year's CPA Ironman Award goes to... SPIDERMAN!

And your prize is a coupon for perscriptive glasses or lenses for staring at the computer monitor for so long..."

Woo-hoo! My eyes did seem to be going a bit bad lately... I'd like to thank all of those who are on during the day 8-4 EST for voting for me, as they would be seeing my name down at the bottom at "Members" :)

A

Apollo

I told my parents I won. They didn't say much about it, but I suppose they were speechless because they were so proud of me.:)

I'm putting this on my National Honors Society application next year.

N

nodnarb24

Originally posted by Apollo
I told my parents I won. They didn't say much about it, but I suppose they were speechless because they were so proud of me.:)

I'm putting this on my National Honors Society application next year.
I'm in the Nation Honor Society. My best friend and I are the only non-preps to be in the NHS in my school. I dislike all of those stuck up preps, atleast I have a higher GPA then all of them. :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac tries to ask Spiderman a question, but Spidey is distracted from winning his award.*

Man, talking to you is like talking to a lump of......IRON!!!!!!!

*Ransac starts rolling on the ground laughing, while everyone else didn't find the joke funny.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

EricBess

IRONman? Hah. Titanium alloy is much more durable.

Eric glances down and notices Cinnamon, who has just finished gnawing off a titanium alloy leg. He pulls out a pet hedgehog and hands it to Cinnamon, who gets a great idea and rushes off with the leg and the hedgehog to go play some baseball.

Hehe. Works every time. Now, where did I put those spare legs...

A

Apollo

I failed to get into NHS, despite being #1 in my class. It seems I'm not enough of a "leader" for them. Of course, how is a teacher supposed to decide if I'm a leader? When do you "lead" in a class? The teacher does all the talking, unless he asks a question. The only people that did get in were the preps, some of whom have a GPA around 2. It's entirely a popularity contest...

[/end-rant]

A

Almindhra

Yeah, lets just say I'm a little bit pissy about the NHS...I was involved in every musical group imaginable, I was always busy with something, even church! even community orchestra! and I didn't get in...I think its because I had an incident with a teacher, which was entirerly her fault!!!....And all teachers and school is all about is political crap...And I never did any oink kissing in HS...If I respected a teacher, I got along with them, if I didn't I could care less...Anyways, I had the grades, obviously because I got an application, and I had awards and talents, and they didn't give it to me because I'm not an oink kisser....

I hate HS bulloink like that...I'm glad to be in college....

[Edit: Sorry, Almindhra, I disapprove of the context of your language and *** it out isn't sufficient. Either try to think of a creative way of saying it, or leave it as is... - Spidey]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I don't think I ever tried to be in a club like that in high school. Come to think of it, with my grades, they probably wouldn't have let me even apply.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Happy birthday, Mindy!

*Ransac shoots an umbrella with a staple gun in celebration.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Spiderman says, "Only if I eat my Wheaties" in answer to Ransac's question.

"For the last of the individual awards, it's a new one for this year but the winner clearly had a lion's share of the votes. For always speaking his mind, and darn the torpedoes and full speed ahead, this year's Most Outspoken Award goes to....DUKE!

Your prize is a Mr. Potato Head with just the mouth :)"

A

Almindhra

Thank you Ransac!...*gives him the money she promised him if he would say that*....;)...

T

terzarima

Yay DÛkeling!!

Oh, and if you understand what I'm talking aboot, spheres II is reasonably cool :)

Oh... and happy birthday, oh cute and cuddly one!