CPA Member Trivia...

D

DÛke

...USUALLY, when I ask a question, I get like 3-5 replies instantly...I guess this question IS hard since I got no replies at all! A full day and no replies yet! :)

Suicide, isn't it? :D

D

DÛke

...after a day and a half, I have 2 replies for the suicide question...where as, the normal question took everyone about about 5 hours to fill my PM box.

Well, one of the replies is correct, the other is wrong...

...just keeping you informed.

N

nodnarb24

* Nodnarb24 waits in anticipation to see if he was the one that got it right.

PLEASE LET IT BE ME!!!

D

DÛke

...the "suicide" is finally over...

Only two people got the correct answer...Sageridder and Almindhra. Sageridder bet 5 points; left me kind of surprised as to not bit 8, since he's gotten all the questions right...Almindhra bet 8 points, and she got the answer correct. Very dangerous...that Almindhra girl...

...As for the most sad situations is when Chaos Turtle bet 8 points, and didn't get the correct answer. You could say he's "turtle soup". :)

...Nodnarb, the rat king...um...is..."rat soup" - bidding 8 points and givin' an incorrect answer...

...and Darsh, of course...is simply just "soup". 8 points. 8 gone.

...the rest were wise enough to pick 4 and some even 5...but they dared not pick 8. Very wise. :)

The complete total of points will be posted sometimes this weekend...for now, here's this weeks "normal" question:

PP: 5 - Whom, of the CPA members is mostly associated with "^o^" symbol?

Weird isn't it?

C

Chaos Turtle

And who is 'ZEBRA?'

I remember 'Casey' being teased about 'ZEBRA' and getting miffed, earning a promise from the miffer to not talk about 'ZEBRA' anymore.

D

DÛke

...who Zebra is, but I here's the answer and a back up for it too:

The answer for the suicide question is "Cake". It is in the "Pie vs Cake" thread, where FoR revealed that he'll be voting for cake and NOT pie, because Cate's nickname is "cake". There. "Zebra", if my fragile memory doesn't betray me, may not exist on the face of Earth, since FoR was accused of signing up "unreal" people to the CPA and "conversing" with them. It is an unsolved mystery. :D

For this week's question, 3 of you came up with COMPLETELY different answers! Now, I'm sure there's ONLY one person here that is THE most associated with "^o^".

Here's a bonus question, for 5 points: tell me what "^o^" means, if its meaning was revealed to us...or at least tell me WHY he/she is the most assoicated with it...tell me somethin' about it the symbol and why you pick it. If the proof is good enough, you'll gain 5 points. This may be the easiest 5 points you guys will ever get, since I'm predicting that the next question will be...um...out of this world. :D

S

sageridder

Zebra is a nickname for susan,who casey liked or at least knew before cate.Must wash brain still unclean,too much,too much arrrrrrrggggg....

F

FoundationOfRancor

I didnt even know all this was going down untill I received a PM from Duke...

Yes, "Cake" was a nickname for "Cate."

"Zebra" was the codename for Emily Davidson, a 4 year crush of mine.

Man, I miss those young days of the CPA...

Oh, BTW Duke, no I didnt.

D

DÛke

...thanks for the reasoning, FoR. :)

...and thanks, FoR.

...who doesn't miss the ol'days of the CPA...when I was looking at the Pie Versus Cake thread, I instantly recalled the whole Zebra/Casey/Cate/Whatever thing that was goin' on before I joined. When I joined, it was fun just readin' about the whole situations...and...um...all the spam you had made, FoR. :D

D

DÛke

...you're a psychic Darsh! :D

Now why don't you "psych up" Apollo for me? Pleeeease!

...wait, aren't you and Apollo just "alter egos" of each other? If I "dislike" Apollo (which I don't, but just for fun), that means I dislike you, Darsh...and I can't dislike you because you don't dislike me, yet you ARE Apollo and I must dislike you, otherwise, that means I don't dislike Apollo because I don't dislike you, so I must dislike you Darsh, sorry, because I must dislike Apollo, and if I don't dislike Apollo, I'll have to dislike someone, and that's when Almindhra comes in...I dislike my opinion of Almindhra because it always changes. It all ends up at me disliking myself. :D

Anyway:

Nodnarb (24)(-0 for drain points)(+4 from drain)(-8 suicide)
Apollo (29)(-8 for drain points)(+0 from drain)(-4 suicide)
TICM (12)(-0 for drain points)(+0 from drain)(-0 suicide)
Darsh (11)(-0 for drain points)(+4 from drain)(-8 suicide)
Sageridder (39)(-16 for drain points)(+4 from drain)(+5 suicide)
TheOrgg (22)(-4 for drain points)(+4 from drain)(-4 suicide)
Chaos Turtle (8)(-0 for drain points)(+4 from drain)(-8 suicide)
Gerode (17)(-0 for drain points)(+4 from drain)(+0 suicide)
Zadok (4)(-0 for drain points)(+4 from drain)(-4 suicide)
Ransac (4)(-0 for drain points)(+0 from drain)(+0 suicide)
Hawaiian Mage (19)(-4 for drain points)(+0 from drain)(+0 suicide)
Fuzzy (4)(-0 for drain points)(+0 from drain)(+0 suicide)
Almindhra (14)(-0 for drain points)(+4 from drain)(+8 suicide)

Totals:

Nodnarb: 20.
Apollo: 17.
TICM: 12.
Darsh: 7.
Sageridder: 32.
TheOrgg: 18.
Chaos Turtle: 4.
Gerode: 21.
Zadok: 4.
Ransac: 4.
Hawaiian Mage: 19.
Fuzzy: 4.
Almindhra: 26.

There you have it.

Almindhra bursts out of nowhere, practically takin' the lead, but not so. Sageridder is still greater by few points. Fear Almindhra.

Sageridder has lost many points due to the mean drain points: he lost 16 points.

The suicide question killed many: Chaos Turtle, and Darsh...

...though Almindhra should be an example: she came out of nowhere, answered 3 questions, and now she has the second greatest amount of points. Form the way I look at it, some of the comin' up questions, like the suicide question, will completely alter the flow of the game...

Have a nice weekend everyone, I'm off for now...

A

Almindhra

Mwhahahahaha...I will kill all of you...Hahahaha...And especially you, sageridder...I will pass you by with my 138 pts...Will you only have 2...Hahahahahahahahhaa...

I won!!...I won!!!!...Whats my prize???...

D

Darsh

Actually Duke, Apollo and myself actually started as one person (It disgusts me even now thinking out it) then we split into two persons, Apollo became the "nice guy" of us while I became the sarcastic, cynical, more-than-slightly insane loveable guy I am today, of course watching that "All you base" movie over and over again isn't helping the insanity part...

And no Almindra you didn't win, you have to get to 50pts, and of course for the next "Drain" question you are target #1...Heh heh.

A

Almindhra

But I am so beloved by all here at the CPA...You are all my friends, and, I know you wouldn't want to do a drain on me...Right?...Right?...*bats her eyes*...

A

Almindhra

Darsh...how did you get so many posts???...Whoa, where was I when this all happened???.....

N

nodnarb24

You better beware Almindra. I will destroy you, I'm only 6 pts behind you.

Darsh: How did you get all those post? I thought you at 500 something. Someone has been doing some serious spamming.

A

Apollo

He is actually me, and got some of my posts that occured when we were fighting over control. He was mad that I got the posts, so he appealed to Zadok, who gave him some posts for his count.

And Ally, I would never dream of draining you. I think I'll drain CT, he seems like a rather dangerous target.:p

D

DÛke

...uh huh, Apollo...

Well, be thankful that Darsh is your ego...otherwise, I wouldn't be talkin' to ya, Apollo. Your ego is the reason for our very fragile friendship. ;)