CPA Member Trivia...

D

DÛke

...yep.

Well, first, I don't think this belongs in the Battle Arena (where most trivias have been goin'), because this doesn't have ANY sort of "mature rating" in it (i.e. the "violence"). Not much anyway. ;)

Aside all the trivia, I want to see if you guys and girls are willing to play a "CPA" trivia. It's just to see how well you know your fellow CPA members that you hang out with...yes, you might think most questions would be "easy" because all facts are easly unmasked, but no...now, just in my head, are some questions that ARE have the ability to be "unmasked", BUT are SO hard, it's not even funny. You have to have been paying just a little bit of attention. All answers to ALL questions are stuff that has been said in the boards, so ANYONE who was in that "area" could know the answer...aside all that, trust me, it is still HARD.

So, before giving the simple RULES, I want to see who all would like to play...before just letting you go like that, I "forgot" to mention that the prize for the winner is 5 foil cards, of my choice...but hey, they're still 5 foiles!

I'll see how many are interested, and I'll lay out the rules, which are so basic and easy, you probably "already" know them.

K

K9Archmage

I am a stupid bum.
BUT I LOVE LAUGHING EVILY!
MWAHAHAHAHA!
I'm in. As long as there is no entry fee.

Hoipa

K

K9Archmage

so, is there an entry fee or not?
probably not, but i wanna make sure

Hoipa

Z

Zadok001

Just to stiffen the competition, I'll join. I figure an old-timer would have a lot of knowledge. :) Don't worry, though - My girlfriend will happily inform you that I can't remember my own birthday, so you aren't in serious trouble.

A

Apollo

I'll play. I've been around for a while, so maybe I'll remember some stuff. Probably not, though; my little bird brain doesn't retain much.

M

MrXarvox

who everyone asks questions about, and who never answers.

I'd like to be a subject, but I don't think I'd make it as a participant...

A

Almindhra

I wanna play!...I know everything about you guys anyways.... ;) ...

N

Neo_Keo

I'm in the great Minister of war is always ready to answer questions about people.

Let me get my volumes of records I've been keeping on you guys.

C

Crackdown

I'm not around for months at a time, but I'll play anyway.

Heck, I can probably answer the question: Which CPA members have won a PTQ?

Then again . . .

D

DÛke

...people playing. I wasn't expecting that. :)

Anyway, the one simple rule is "PM" all answers. DO NOT post them here.

Questions will be posted on "random" bases, BUT...for each question, you'll have AT LEAST 2 days to answer - which should be more than enough.

I also encountered ONE simple problem, some of you members who are playing are the ANSWERS to some of the questions - that means you'll probably KNOW the answer is "you" because you've experienced the situation. When this happens, the member will "automatically" gain the points - I have found no other way to do this. UNLESS someone thinks of a better idea, since MY idea kind of unbalances game play.

This game WILL be hard for new comers, but NOT that hard, since there are questions that go ALL the way back in time, while some are just so recent.

Each question is worth a certain amount of points; while some questions will come with a bonus question. Bonus questions usually go DEEPER into the original question, and will require higher consentration, and probably will be harder for newer members.

The game ends WHEN a member gains 50 points. If the game is tied between 2 or more members; a super hard question will be asked, the one who gets it right, WILL win the game. This will be repeated until we get a SINGLE winner.

After that, IF you want your 5 FOIL cards, you may give out your address, and you'll get'em. :)

T

theorgg

I'm in for the game.

Also-- If another question has not been posted(or the answer) could there be an extention type thing? I have very limited access right now. I'm only on on the weekends.