CPA Member Trivia...

D

Darsh

Originally posted by nodnarb24
Darsh: How did you get all those post? I thought you at 500 something. Someone has been doing some serious spamming.
Um no, I DID some serious spamming back until around the 2nd site change, then I became somewhat of a lurker, and now I'm about as "normal" as I'll ever get...:D

Originally posted by Apollo
He is actually me, and got some of my posts that occured when we were fighting over control. He was mad that I got the posts, so he appealed to Zadok, who gave him some posts for his count
Mabye I didn't get the insane personality...

I just hope that psycho M-phoenix doesn't return...

A

Apollo

Hey! Don't be dissing M-Phoenix! He's an alternate personality just like you! You should respect him just like you would any other of our alternate personalities!

D

Darsh

How many do we have anyway? I've forgotten.
Anyway M-Phoenix is busy watching that "All you base" thing over and over again...

M

M-phoenix

Hello there kiddies!!! How's life been treatin' ya?
Anyway no one cares about you so lets settle this "confusion" over Apollo and Darsh shall we?

It all started the day I joined, I was unusual for a new member compared to today, kinda quiet and polite not like these psycos (no offense psychos) today...anyway I recieved a usual welcome even PPE showed up with pies! Anyway thats when Apollo mentions "Hey, I guess I'm not the only phoenix around here any more." thats when it started. He began saying that him and I were the same person, which I decided to go along with thinking it was just a temporary thing but he kept saying it, over and over again, almost like he was whineing about not being the only phoenix on this site, I finally got tired of it (and this name) so I switched to Darsh (a favorite anime character of mine) and M-Phoenix was put into stasis until Darsh decided to reawaken him for special occasions (such as Halloween).

And thats it.

A

Apollo

Whoa! Sorry about that. I let M-Phoenix get control again for a second there... I'll try to do a better job of keeping him in check.

M

M-phoenix

Originally posted by Apollo
Whoa! Sorry about that. I let M-Phoenix get control again for a second there... I'll try to do a better job of keeping him in check.
And he never stops...(sighs)

A

Almindhra

Awww, now isn't Apollo just the sweetest pheonix you've ever seen?...

( hes certaintly the stinkiest ) :D

D

DÛke

...M-Phoenix is Darsh. Darsh told me on AIM. Not only that, but Darsh's username on AIM is
M-Phoenix.

NA, Apollo! You stupid load of over burned ash! ;)

A

Apollo

M-Phoenix hasn't realized that he's just an alternate personality. He's a bit slow, you realize, despite all of the evidence I've presented to him.

...sigh...

Ally: so that's why you wanted to know! Grr, I should have known you were planning something silly with it!:p

D

DÛke

...The answer for the previous question is "Ura". Somehow, however, I missed that Purple Girl and Whimsical used that symbol constantly too, so I gave those whom supllied me with PJ or Whim as an answer partial credit: 3 points.

...this week's question is normal also...enjoy it while you can...next week we'll be having drain-suicide question...

The new question:

5 pp: Whom of the CPA members, as we know/knew him/her, is from Sweden, living and/or born there? (More than one answer may exist)

D

DÛke

...there goes this week's question...

...this is stupid...

[Holding back many flames] I can't really hold to all those flames, NeuroDeus...YOU should thank ME for letting you off easy, bud.

...you know, it's not easy comin' up with questions...[sigh]. My eyes are squeezed shut...I don't dare look...I don't dare say a thing...all I have to say will be kept inside me...all of it would get me banned off of these boards if said...

Thank you a lot, NeuroDeus.

N

NeuroDeus

Er... I'm dead am I? Don't tell me I got the question right, I didn't even think about it... whoops I am sorry...guess everbody hates me and I'll have to hang myself in the shower...

ohh yes...i will...

D

DÛke

...and you're even takin' it as a joke...

...how nice...

I'm sorry guys, as you can tell, the question is ruined, thanks to our precious friend here...I would give you next week's question, but like I mentioned, it's drain-suicide, that means it require a bit of "setting" up.

...I strongly apologize...

N

NeuroDeus

IM NOT TAKING IT AS A JOKE... Im really sorry... I even sent you a real Sorry PM!

N

NeuroDeus

Almindhra you laughing at me aren't you... Duke I am so sorry... Im still ranting about it...

D

DÛke

...it's ok NeuroDeus...I'm sure you didn't mean it. :)

For next week's question, we're going to have a suicide-drain question. You may bid up to 8 points...this time, however, not ONLY do you gain the points, but you take them away from another player of your choice...which should be interesting. The problem is, if you DON'T get the question right, not only will you lose the amount of points you chose, but the player you've chosen will GAIN that amount of points...which would put a tear in my eye if you have bet 8 points. :)

Please, take caution...

...unless you're the amazing Sageridder... :D

...or Almindhra...