CPA Member Trivia...

R

Rando

...but which is the Volunteer state.

I'm afraid I don't know all of state nick names.

H

Hawaiian mage

Well according to Almindhra my BO is offensive enough to reach New York state. I live in Washington state... Your all screwed.

-Hawaiian "don't make me take my socks off!" mage

G

Gerode

Hawaiian is telling the truth. I live within 70-80 miles of him ;)

I do know worse BO, however. Fortunately, the Reeker of Havoc he hasn't posted here in quite a while, so he won't see this and beat me upside the head. Nobody probably knows who I'm talking about. Maybe that could be the next trivia question...

D

DÛke

...Hawaiian Mage, that was funny. :)

...Yet again, she did tell me that particular information about you when I was on AIM with her about 2 or 3 days ago; that girl is a psychic.

D

DÛke

...since I'm still waiting for about 4-6 replies, I'm goin' to "update" this thred, so anyone who missed could have the chance of seeing it. Thanks...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I WANT THE NEXT QUESTION!!! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT!! WAHHHHHHH!!

*Ransac sucks on his thumb and poops his diaper.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DÛke

...I believe I gave ya'll enough time to respond, but I guess I'll give you a bit more time...wait, not really. :)

Was the last question tough, or what? I barely got replies...and when I did, they're mostly wrong. Mostly. :)

Anyway, the answer(s) were: Purple_Jester and Duel. I also accepted Purple Girl, PJ, PG, and all other weird forms of Purple_Jester...:D

There was one thread, where it was asked from us to "reveal" the meaning of our user handle. Purple_Jester didn't say much, but she did say something, so...if you answered her, you'll get 3 points; Duel, however, DIDN'T even say a thing about his username, so...he worths 5 points, IF you answered "Duel".

To avoid confusion, other members' usernames might be enigmatic, yes...but I did say "...when had the chance to tell us...", meaning that they actually were telling us WHY he/she had it, while at the same time, NOT telling us why he/she had it...does it make sense, AT ALL? I hope so...I used my best English here. :)

I think one person, Sageridder, answered Duel and Purple_Jester. One!?

Anyway, the new question is...easier:

Points Possible: (3)

Question: Who is the MOST related, and behind the making of the CPA's Classic Forum. (Who came up with the idea...etc...)

D

DÛke

...but first...

The answer for the previous question was, in fact, Zero. :)

Many got it right...MANY.

After THIS question, I'll post each person's record...

Anyway, here's the question...which has a twist on it:

PP: 6.
Question: Whom, of the CPA members, has a "reversible" user-handle - a NUMBERLESS user-handle...meaning that if you reverse his/her name, you would get a word that actually MAKES sense...

Bonus: If you answer this question right, I'll ask YOU a bonus question on PM...a TRICK question, which worths 10 points...so look forward for that...:)

See ya...

T

terzarima

DAMN I missed out on this, oh well, I'll make questions...

So much sex... hmm... if you guys really want to be entertained go to www.hadEXtoday.com (funny funny stuff, and remember its all about balance)

D

DÛke

...here are the records as of NOW:

Nodnarb (0)(7)(0)(3)(6)(?????)=16+++
Apollo (2)(10)(0)(3)(6)(?????)=21+++
Thallid Ice Cream Man (2)(10)(0)(0)(0)(0)=12
Darsh (0)(8)(0)(3)(0)(0)=11
Sageridder (2)(12)(8)(3)(6)(!!8!!)=39
TheOrgg (0)(8)(0)(0)(6)(!!8!!)=22
Chaos Turtle (2)(6)(0)(0)(0)(0)=8
Gerode (0)(3)(0)(0)(6)(!!8!!)=17
Cateran Emperor (0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)=0
Zadok (0)(4)(0)(0)(0)(0)=4
Ransac (0)(4)(0)(0)(0)(0)=4
Hawaiian Mage (0)(10)(0)(3)(6)(?????)=19+++
Fuzzy (0)(4)(0)(0)(0)(0)=
Almindhra (0)(0)(0)(0)(6)(!!8!!)=14
FoR (0)(0)(0)(0)(0)(0)=0

The "(?????)" above means that you DID NOT answer the bonus question YET, so please, answer it if you are able to. If your score has "+++" in it, that means you have an UNANSWERED BONUS QUESTION.

The (!!#!!) means that you DID answer the BOUNS QUESTION; not only that, but you answered it RIGHT, so "yippeeee" for that. :)

All other things are self-explanatory.

Sageridder has NOT gotten a single question wrong so far, which invokes the thought of him being a God of some sort :)...that's amazing for a person that is rarely at the CPA, don't ya'll think? He is in the lead with a WHOOPING 39 points, just 11 points away from winning.

TheOrgg shows-off his mental abilities by leading in for the second place...BUT, if Apollo answers the bonus question, Apollo will be in the second place...so far, TheOrgg leads.

Almindhra makes a come-back with the last question...she's a challenge, and YOU KNOW IT!

The new question is difficult, so beware...not only that...BUT, it is a "drain life" question...as you answer the question (sending me a PM, of course), you CHOOSE player (you MUST choose BEFORE OR WITH your answer). If you answerthe question right, you get the amount of points specified, AND the chosen player LOSES that amount of points. If you get the question wrong, you'll LOSE NOTHING, and gain NOTHING...so it is pretty dumb not to answer this kind of altering question...which is:

For 4 "Drain Points":

Whom, of the CPA members, is most likely to provide a home for a "Wumpi".

>>I hope this question is tough, because you can't possibly search and find the answer...not anymore...:D

D

DÛke

...check your PM. :D

...sorry for leavin' ya off. Will not happen again.

D

DÛke

...I'm glad many of you replied already for the above question...

The next question is kind of "suicidal" for all of yaw. It is special.

The next question will be asked like the usual, on a Thursday or a Friday, BUT...this time, YOU get to decide how many points you'd like for it…UP TO 8 points.

The question will NOT be asked on the boards here...it will be sent to you personally, HOWEVER, it will NOT be sent if you did NOT tell me how many points you wanted it to worth. MAKE SURE you don't pick a number greater than 8.

The bad thing about this is that...YOU'LL be betting points on a question that you have not seen yet...it could be easy...hard, or something so SIMPLE, you'd wish you've bet more points. :D

The OTHER “bad” part is that if you, say, bet 5 points, and the question turns out to be hard, and you CAN'T answer it...you will LOSE 5 points.

It is a complete suicide...a gamble.

Think about it...you'll have until Thursday/Friday until you tell me how many points you want the next question to worth...if you don't, the question WILL NOT be sent to you, so be alert.

D

DÛke

...!

We have some unexpectedly suicidal people here at the CPA...

...one more thing to know about CPAers. :)

...well, the "suicide" question will be asked tomorrow, ONLY if you have given me the amount of points you wager...otherwise, you'll get no question...no points...nothing...nada...zero...:D

...for the "drain points" question...well:

Darsh (drain Apollo)
TheOrgg (drain Sageridder)
Gerode (drain Hawaiian Mage)
Zadok (drain Sageridder)
Apollo (drain NO ONE)
Ademis (drain NO ONE)
Almindhra (drain TheOrgg)
Chaos Turtle (drain Sageridder)
Nodnarb (drain Sageridder)
Sageridder (drain Apollo)

>>Note that if you drained "NO ONE", that means your answer was incorrect. The right answer is: Mr_Pestilence.

Sageridder lost 16 freakin' points due to the drain-age done to him by the friendly CPA member. :)
This gives anyone the chance to actually win the game...but...don't forget the "suicide question" for tomorrow...trust me, from the "wagers" I've seen, it could redefine who's the winner...and who's, well..."down there". [looks at Darsh :D]

>>Note that Ademis has joined the game. If you like to join, please do. Just send me a PM notifying me. It's not too late. The next couple of question will "change" the game course. If you just have started, without a doubt, you could end up the winner.

The simple rule is: gain 50 points = WIN. [That doesn't mean there are no other winning "options"] :)

S

sageridder

He he he,had to chuckle at that.I knew I would get smoked on it just didn't know how bad.Guess that will teach me to go around wearing that big red bullseye shirt.;)

A

Apollo

Aaagh! I am stupid!!! I knew it was Mr. Pestilence, I was going to write Mr. Pestilence, and it came out Mr. Xarvox! Stupid "Mr." names! Darn you all! Darn you to heck!

:)

What ever happened to that "trick" question you PM'ed us?

D

DÛke

...the trick question, Apollo? You mean the question that never has been asked? I said "trick" to trick ya'll into thinkin' that there's a trick about a non-tricky question in order to get you tricked in what may seem tricky, but is not...that's all. :D

Sorry, Sage, but I think many will "trip" over the suicidal question...which, some of you did...um...commit suicide...[looks at Darsh, Almindhra, and Nodnarb]. I "prey" for you! :)

Apollo...I hope you get crushed SO bad in this question...:)

N

nodnarb24

That is one hard suicide question. If I could only remember the name of that thread.

You do know that I'm going to try all weekend trying to find that thread?

I've already narrowed down the time period.