CPA Member Trivia...

F

fuzzy510

I hate reregisters, and I really hate lurkers. So, fair warning Daggertooth....

A

Apollo

DUke has been known to jump to conclusions. I don't know if he's a reregister or not, but there is no evidence to that effect.

F

fuzzy510

Oh well. Daggertooth's still on my nerves...

[me]flashes Daggertooth a mean look.[/me]

D

Daggertooth

*Fuzzy Gasps in fright as Daggertooth Glares Back*

{{{{{{Quick Jump to reality. This may sound stupid but humor me. What do ya'll mean by reregister? And the only Lurker I can think of right now is what a hydralisk turns into.}}}}}}

Now Lurkers are extremely powerfull. I'd had some get to over 100 kills!

Hmmmmm.....but it seems that it was an insult.

:mad: Same thing to you Fuzz :mad: You overgrown Hairball.

:mad: Thats IT!!!!! DUKe!!!! You've insulted My name, My integrity, And My Honor. I Challange you to A Battle to the Death. See you in the ARENA!!!!!:mad:

D

DÛke

...I'm not the one who's jumping to anywhere this time! All I said is what I think, and I even had a ":D" in there too...Daggertooth, I didn't know you're to take it so personally...maybe y'er a luker! Oh, and I'm not a "Battle Arena" junkie, so don't expect any battles with me...the only battles I do are verbal assults, and that's not gonna happen to you, Dagger, because I don't even know you! :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Daggertooth: "Re-registers" are people who have more than one alias here AND tries to play with both of them (as opposed to someone who didn't like their first alias and switches over to a new one).

D

Daggertooth

Okay, Then whats a Lurker.

DUKe, I'm not taking it personaly. Fuzzy's the one jumping all over it. and you know how he fights.

Daggertooth stabs fuzzy.
Fuzzy Regenerates
Daggertooth punches Fuzzy
Fuzzy Regenerates
Daggertooth Rips Fuzzy's head off
Fuzzy Regenerates
Daggertooth Resigns in Disgust.

I just felt like fighting someone known as honorable. But since it was a missunderstanding on my part I will retract my declaration of war. :) It's all just for fun anyway, Right?:)

So heres a Question for you. If I am a Reregistrant, Who am I. :D

Daggertooth

[Edited by Daggertooth on 01-18-01 at 11:55 AM]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
A lurker is a person who reads the posts but never posts himself for a LONG time (at least 3 months or so).

D

DÛke

...here I go:

Nodnarb (0)(8 - 1)=7
Apollo (2)(10)=12
Thallid Ice Cream Man (2)(0)=2
Darsh (0)(8)=8
Sageridder (2)(12)=14
TheOrgg (0)(8)=8
Chaos Turtle (2)(7 - 1)=8
Gerode (0)(4 - 1)=3
Cateran Emperor (0)(0)=0
Zadok (0)(4)=4
Ransac (0)(4)=4
Hawaiian Mage (0)(10)=10
Fuzzy (0)(4)=4
Almindhra (0)(0)=0
FoR (0)(0)=0

The first number inside the parenthesis is the points you got from the first question. The second number(s) inside the second set of parenthesis is (are) the point(s) that you made on the second question...then comes an equal sign, and then...your total SO far.

Chaos Turtle, for example, got (2) points for the first question, and (7 - 1) points on the second question: which is 6. He lost one points because he <laughs> listed a male member as one of the females...and I DID say that you'll get (-1) points for each male member listed...I knew some people would do it...

Ok...some obscure stuff:

Many people forgot about Purple_Jester and Whimsical...I have no clue why they did that...that was probably the biggest mistake.

Second...Ura and Fuzzy were listed as "female" members...COME ON! We all know they're males! <laughing out loud> Oh well...

Well, Sageridder is taking an early lead...very surprising; followed by our own Apollo, grabbing the second spot, while the most annoying person on AIM, Hawaiian Mage...hits the 3rd spot.

There are a lot of chances to gain more points, OR even lower your opponent points...trust me, it'll get better.

Now, I know it's Thursday, but I'll post a new question anyway...TheOrgg will have time throughout the weekend and most of next week to answer the question, so don't worry about him.

The new question:

Points Possible: (5) or (3)
Question: When had the chance, whom of the CPA members decided NOT to reveal as to WHY he or she had his or her particular username...instead, they kept us in the dark.

There are two answers possible. One of the answers gives you (5) points; the other gives you (3) points. If you give me both answers, you'll get...guess what? EIGHT freakin' points.
:)

Good luck!

[Edited by DÛke on 01-19-01 at 04:28 PM]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing. Apparently DUke called Daggertooth a lurker and he took it the wrong way, not knowing what it meant. I think everything's cleared up now.

R

Rando

OK, just checking. Me and the rest of the Lurkers Union were going to have to get irate.

D

DÛke

...were you gonna do Rando?

Anyway...I think Apollo is the firestarter in here...he's the one who practically took it too seriously, and accused me of "jumping into conclusions", so NAH! What's "jumping into conclusions" anyway? The same person that might look at me and tell me that I'm "jumping", I could also accuse, and call him or her "jumping"...Apollo, you almost >>jumped<< into the conclusion that I was insulting Daggertooth...

...SEE what I mean?

It's all clear, so don't anybody bring this thing back up...

D

DÛke

...since only one person answered the question so far...I'll add a bit more information, since it might cause confusion:

What I mean by the question is who didn't tell us the reasoning behind his or her user handle. Like me, not many know why I chose "DÛke" to be my username...much lessly what the accent over the "U" means, OR why I chose it to be a capital "U"...that's what I mean by the latest question. :)

R

Rando

Originally posted by DÛke
What...were you gonna do Rando?
Nothing, I was just looking for a way to worm my way into the conversation. I didn't come back in time to play, so I had to do something.

Carry on...never mind me.

R

Rando

Yeah! So there!

You're only on the other side of the state, my friend...

D

DÛke

You're only on the other side of the state, my friend...
I competely forgot that! You do live in Missouri! Though, one thing Rando...if I'm on the other side of the state, than you are on THE other side of the state too. THAT, friend Rando, is what YOU should fear. :)

D

Darsh

Hey you two don't make me come up there and seperate you, I'm not THAT far away in the warm and sunny (freezing and snowy) Volunteer state.

And Duke just informed me that I got both answers to his questions wrong.....dang it!