CPA Member Trivia...

N

NeuroDeus

Stop laughing at me you are getting me nervous! {faking somehow brain damage}

btw...who needs points...i always know the answers to the questions... wink/wink/wink

boom!

D

DÛke

...just a final notice before I ask the question...

...you gotta let me know how many points you're bidding...

...for more rules...bid up to 8 points, and choose another player. I'll ask you a question on PM. You get it right, the person loses X, where X is the amounts of points you bid, and you gain X points. If you get it wrong, you'll lose the X, and the chosen player will gain X...

Don't be foolish, like the last question...the question may even be harder...

D

DÛke

The answer for the drain/suicide question is: YellowJacket. In one of his posts, he revealed that he is recognized as a “monger” in a card-shop. I believe the card-shop’s name is “Exit 13”, but it doesn’t matter, since YellowJacket is STILL the monger.

The only person who answered the question correctly is Darsh. A surprise, isn’t it?

[Warning: highly confusing material coming up...you may choose to skip all of it, and just go to the final results.]

Almindhra
(+5 suicide failure: Sageridder)
(+8 suicide failure: Nodnarb)
(+8 suicide failure: TheOrgg)
(-7 suicide failure)

Sageridder
(+6 suicide failure: Apollo)
(+7 suicide failure: Almindhra)
(-5 suicide failure)

Apollo
(-8 suicide successful: Darsh)
(-6 suicide failure)

Nodnarb
(-8 suicide failure)

Darsh
(+8 suicide successful)

TheOrgg
(-8 suicide failure)
---

Here's an elaboration for the stuff above:

"Suicide failure/successful" WITHOUT ANY NAME indicates that the points you gained/lost were because of YOU. The points you lost/gained is the total you BET for the question.

"Suicide failure/successful” WITH A NAME GIVEN means that you gained/lost the amount of points due to the failure/success of the NAME GIVEN.

Example:

Sageridder gained (+6) points from Apollo, because Apollo bet 6 points for the question, but wasn't able to answer...he chose "Sageridder" to "drain" from; however, he didn't get answer correctly, therefore, Sageridder will GAIN that much points, while Apollo would lose them.

Darsh bet 8 points. He chose Apollo for his target. Darsh answered correctly, therefore, Apollo loses 8 points, while Darsh gains the 8 points.

Almindhra did give any target. I reminded her, but I guess she felt lazy at the moment. She didn't answer the question. She bet 7 points. Since there's not target to give the points to, EVERYONE other than Almindhra gains 7 points. She will lose 7 points.

However, Almindhra gains so many points, since she became the main target of many other players. Those players bet huge amounts of points, yet they weren't able to answer the question, therefore, they will lose the amount of points they bet, while Almindhra will happily drains them. Evil.

Here are the FINAL RESULTS:

Nodnarb: 20 (-1 TOTAL drain/suicide)
Apollo: 17 (-8 TOTAL drain/suicide)
TICM: 12 (+7 TOTAL drain/suicide)
Darsh: 7 (+15 TOTAL drain/suicide)
Sageridder: 32 (+3 Ura question) (+8 TOTAL drain/suicide)
TheOrgg: 18 (-1 TOTAL drain/suicide)
Chaos Turtle: 4 (+7 TOTAL drain/suicide)
Gerode: 21 (+7 TOTAL drain/suicide)
Zadok: 4 (+7 TOTAL drain/suicide)
Ransac: 4 (+7 ToTAL drain/suicide)
Hawaiian Mage: 19 (+7 TOTAL drain/suicide)
Fuzzy: 4 (+7 TOTAL drain/suicide)
Almindhra: 26 (+5 Ura question) (+11 TOTAL drain/suicide)

Totals:

Nodnarb: 21.
Apollo: 9.
TICM 19.
Darsh: 22.
Sageridder: 43.
TheOrgg: 17.
Chaos Turtle: 11.
Gerode: 28.
Zadok: 11.
Ransac: 11.
Hawaiian Mage: 26.
Fuzzy: 11.
Almindhra: 42.

As you can tell, Sageridder and Almindhra are too close. Most of you ended up at 11, somehow...

...and all of you should thank Almindhra for forgetting to choose her target...she gave all of you (+7) points. Isn't that divine?

(NOTE: if you miss this week's question, you'll be disqualified from the game.)

Points Possible: 3.
Question: Who is the CPA's Greater Good fanatic?

A

Almindhra

Eh, so what?...

Thanks y'all for loving me that much...You're all just a bunch of peaches, and you love me! you really love me!!

;)

A

Apollo

DUke, you never sent me the question. It's pretty hard to answer when I don't know what the question is...

D

DÛke

...I thought I sent everyone their PM...

...why didn't you ask me to send it, I think you should've know that I'll be asking it during that weekend sometimes...

...anyway, I'll give you 8 points, since it's my fault...

...I'm sure the mastermind Almindhra, and god Sageridder don't mind this little aid...they'll crush you as if you had no points. [laughs]

A

Almindhra

Wait, I lose 7 and they all gain 7?...That doesn't seem quite right...If I lose 7, then it will seem like they gained 7 to me...Thats a 14 point difference then??...Thats not right...

D

Darsh

Hahaha Looks like I'm the best at knowing useless monger-related trivia...Booya.

[Knows that many will try to take him out next question.....doesn't care]

Bring it on suckas.

Alright I'm done.

G

Gerode

I didn't get the question, either. The last message you sent me was almost a month ago...

(Edit) - Never mind that. I must have been too stupid to wager for the last question. The last message you sent was about the "Cate" question. I must have been confused or something. Oh well, I would have lost the points anyway...

D

DÛke

TheOrgg: 17.
Darsh: 25.
TICM: 22.
Gerode: 31.
Nodnarb: 24.
Sageridder: 46.

Those are the only people who answered last week's question. If you recall, I said if you don't answer the question, which was pretty freakin' easy, you would get dis-qualified from the game.

Except for the list of members above, everyone else is dis-qualified.

This is the question that could conclude the game, if Sageridder gets it right, that is.

For 6 points: Pick out the single member that DOESN'T belong into the following list:

1.Gizmo
2.Django
3.YellowJacket
4.Whimsical
5.Purple Jester
6.Sidar Jabari

Note that the member that doesn't belong on the list ONLY because of what is known about him/her on the CPA. Gender, age, physical appearance, and Magic status do NOT count. More than one answer maybe possible. If you give me an answer without a slight explanation, don't complain when I tell you that you got the answer incorrect. Elaborate, so I can see how you arrived to your answer.

The original prize was random foil cards. If you want, you could still have them, but I have a better option.

You get to pick ANY (and I mean ANY) card in T2, and I'll give you 1x copy of it. It will be non-foil though. I think that's a pretty good deal. :)

...and by the way, I never realized it, but TheOrgg is my favorite poster. :)

See ya...

T

theorgg

Note that the member that doesn't belong on the list ONLY because of what is known about him/her on the CPA. Gender, age, physical appearance, and Magic status do NOT count.
Ummm... This is a bit dodgy and strangly worded. I just re-read it and I don't know what the fu(dge tastes good) you want for the answer...

I think I misinterprited it and misanswered...

Or mabe not. I cannot tell...

You might want to reword this stuff above..

D

Darsh

Originally posted by DÛke
Note that the member that doesn't belong on the list ONLY because of what is known about him/her on the CPA. Gender, age, physical appearance, and Magic status do NOT count.
Lets see if I can get this right...

-Each person has revealed the same information.
-Gender is not counted as a difference
-Age is not counted as a difference
-Physical appearance is not counted as a difference
-Magic status would probably count as anything magic related, favorite color, still playing or not, ect.

But I'm not positive about this, it's just the way I interpreted it, don't listen to me unless Duke agrees with my translation.

D

DÛke

...everyone has answered. Everyone answered correctly, especially TheOrgg. :)

Sageridder won. The game's'ova...

Thanks for playing...I, myself, learned many things about some members...now you should have a bit more knowledge about your favorite people on the net. :)

Sageridder, sicne you're the winner...what do you want for the prize? Random foils, or a T2 card of your choice?

S

sageridder

What did you expect,I told all you guys to wear the aluminum foil protective headgear.I guess I should have said "I" could read your thoughts instead of "they".But like you said who doesn't enjoy a good mind game.

D

Darsh

Yeah it was a good game, what did you put for your last answer anyway? I put that YellowJacket was the only one that lives in the United States.

S

sageridder

that was the answer, from the black beast's post everyone got that one right.