CPA Battle: Revival of old quirks and creation of new quirks

W

WickedBoy6

*Chipatogs all around the world wear black ties and bow their heads in mourning for those who passed away in Holkobin, New Jersey, forgetting that the Dreadnought is on a cheese-fix rampage, devestating anything and anyone in sight*

M

Mazzak

Mazzak and Zhyanno are standing at the prow of Mazzak's airship now, having left the ground when the Nightstalker thing happened.

Mazzak: Interesting sight.

Zhyanno: Indeed, interesting like a nasty wound.

Mazzak: Good thing we still have my light sources and earth masses. Otherwise that landscape down there would look outright ugly.

Zhyanno: Can't have that. Hey, looks like the nightstalkers left behind another one of their weapons.

Mazzak: So it does. Oh my, they've sent it to New Jersey.

Zhyanno: Let us head on over there to have a look, shall we?

Mazzak: Sounds like fun. And... <chuckle> let's take them with us.

Zhyanno: Hah! Delightful idea, Mazzie.

<Mazzak takes his hat off just to be sure it doesn't shock him again, then superimposes the current reality upon that of Holkobin, New Jersey, bringing everyone present along for the ride. Maz and Zhy are still on their ship, hovering above the scene just as the nightstalkers' device goes off...>

The entire battle has been moved to Holkobin, New Jersey, which still needs some work as to its lighting.

N

Nightstalkers

An ominous voice sounds...

Legions, be at the ready!!!

ATTACK!!!

*The world falls silent as a catastrophic battle enrages in another place and time... for every Nightstalker that falls, a great and vicious hunger consumes the great Supreme.*

Supreme: *looking down upon the utter annihilation of the Gong hordes* This is pitiful compared to what you were pitting against me.

*As the epic battle rages Mazzak is struck by a feeling that immense power is building up in another, secret place.*

*More and more of the Gong are killed with every passing minute with Nightstalkers taking little or no casualties. Suddenly without warning, a grey wave engulfs all of the Gong transforming them into hideously powerful creatures that the realms cringe from.*

Supreme: Now we fight the final battle.

P

Prince RXI

*BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!*

*A screen pops up next to Supreme and RXI's face appears on it*

"Hey, Supreme, what do you mean the 'final' battle, ey?"

*Back in the cockpit of Mobile*

"I don't think there will be anything 'Final' about this battle... eccept, maybe the destruction of many of the nightstalkers!!!!!!!!"

*RXI teleports Mobile to the nightstalkers and launches one of Mobile's multi-megaton missles at them. Millions apone millions of nightstalkers explode and/or become smoldering piles of ash and stuff*

"Now THAT was something final! Of course, I probably just killed about one tenth of a percent of all the nightstalkers out there... right?"

Prince RXI, notice! RXI is not IN mobile:) I never said 'I' teleported:D

N

Nightstalkers

Supreme: D#$%! Retreat!!!

*Portals appear and teleport the Nightstalkers to safety while...*

Malf: Why thanks for the help... but we will still destroy all of the non-believers.

*Billions of portals transport the Gong hordes into the plane of Earth. Where death and distruction are equally served...*

(Within minutes the whole of asia is turned into a desolate waste of ground up bodies and shattered buildings. Not a soul survives the pull of the Gong, and their energy increases with every death and missbalance in the weave.)

*Meanwhile on the plane of domianria Supreme broods over this upsetting discovery.*

Supreme: Seems that our plans to protect the planes have been hampered a bit. *Sigh* Why should RXI be the one to try and stop US? *Grins* That poor loser will probably die as horrably as the rest of us.

*On the Gong frontier, RXI and Malf face off in a spectacular duel... with the RXI's powers drained from the exposure of the Gong homeworld he is almost powerless to Malf's extreme power.*

(This is your last chance to turn or be destroyed my friend... The Gong Plane has been cut off from anyone else. So you cannot recieve help... You can stay and die by the hands of this lunatic, increasing his power with your soul... Or flee to Dominaria and join the resistance.)

The choice is yours.

P

Prince RXI

*RXI is crouching over in pain and agony*

New Voice **definatly female**: "Prince Raiser, Do not give up! Remember this, 'Only you can return your home to its past glory.' Do not give up!!!"

RXI: "R...a...i...n! I.. will.. NEVER SURRENDER!!!"

*A flash of silver light covers the world and Malf is blinded by the dazzling glow. In the center of the light a form takes shape... **see the description of the True Form Complete Prince RXI earlier in the thread** RXI complete stands up, raises his arms, and a flash of energy grows around him... and the Neu-Blade flashes into existance in RXI complete's hand, glowing with recharged forces.*

"MALF!!! You Shall Not Win This Day, Tomorrow, Or Any Other Day!!!"

*With those words, RXI complete uses his grip on the multitudes of magics to erase all the power the souls of the dead have given these 'Gong'.*

"Well, It Seems That You Are The Weakened One Now... What A Pity To See Such A Grand Warrior Such As Yourself Become So Low."

Prince RXI, True Form Complete

N

Nightstalkers

Malf: *Crawling away in fear* NO!!!!

*Suddenly RXI finds himself half passed out on the ground of the Gong Frontier in a pool of shiny liquid. Dazed and confused RXI is given little time to consider what had stopped is beutiful attack. Malf points at RXI and whispers the most powerful spell... one that is not to be used. EVER!!!*

Malf: *with a wicked sneer* Disintegration!!!

*As the brilliant spray of unblockable disintigration spell beams toward RXI a reality well envelops him. Leaving Malf alone on the battlefield.*

(You were warned not to interfere... and asked to join the resistance... not to mention accepting a bitter opponent as a better. On Earth the saga continues as RXI is now in Washington D.C. on the steps of the white house.)

*Standing over RXI's almost lifeless body a lone Nightstalker guards the overconfident warrior... The Gong have taken South America as well as most of Europe.*

(Why doesn't the Nightstalkers try to save Earth? Why is a guy with a stupid name more powerful than PRINCE RXI?? and What happened to the rest of the CPA warriors??? time will tell only time will tell.)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*is still on the perch

"well this is slightly entertaining"

*takes a bite out of a kiwi fruit

P

Prince RXI

*RXI, mad, teleports to the steps up to a grand castle... Lunaritis Castle!*

"This Is An Outrage! NEUTRILIAN WARRIORS TO ME!!"

*48 warriors suddenly appear surrounding them, lead by a female in silver armor wielding a sword in her left with a staff on her back.*

Rain: "My lord, it has been a long time."

RXI: "Same To You, Love."

*Rain grasps her right hand in RXI's left*

N

Nightstalkers

(Every creature and being is being killed on earth; and you insist on still building up armies to attack.)

[Power Check: Gong Hoardes-God like. Malf-better hide.]

*With bodies of dead people and animals washing up on the shores of America and powerful lich rising up from the dead in Asia Malf smiles upon his accomplishment from a secret location.*

Malf: Come out come out wherever you are. *Chuckles* What are your puny souls to me CPA? *Starts uncontrolable evil laughter*

*Meanwhile in Dominaria the Nightstalkers find that they cannot find any of the hidden stores of power that they had collected from the great war. RXI is with his troops off world at Lunaritis Castle. but still doesn't take notice to the puny looking Nightstalker that is fallowing him around.*

Nightstalker: *Interupting RXI's concentration* If the Gong destroy key elements in this realm he will not only steal all of our power but shift this plane out of the weave. South America has been overrun with Gong... And Europe, Africa, and Australia are in the same condition of distress as America. It seems that all attempts to call for help off plane have been met with failure. *Muttering under breath* and to try to planeswalk has killed several people.

(Malf is slowly reaching the level of power of our great Spiderman... and an emissary from the Nightstalkers is currently under assignment to protect RXI. Your allies have been listed below.)

Nightstalkers
Rain

(Others from the CPA may join whichever side they choose... and Azreal has decided to join the nutrals.)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

damn straight Azreal is neutral, I work for no one!

*continues to sit on his perch, eating a kiwi fruit.

P

Prince RXI

*RXI complete, who did notice the nightstalker due to the fact that it has a very different aura than any other person there, turn and finally look straight into the eyes of the nightstalker.*

"I Already Have Known This Would Happen. I Have Tried To Delay This For Many Centuries... Many Times I Have Had To Sacrifice My Own Body To Protect Everyone On Earth. If You Speak True, Then Prove That You Are Willing To Forge An Alliance. You Must Pass One Test And One Test Only..."

*RXI complete waves forward one warrior dressed in red and silver armor. With another wave, the warrior's helmet is removed, revealing the face of a very young girl. She then removes her gauntlets.*

"This Is Relm Of Flames. Only Beings That Do Not Lie May Touch Her Hands. The Test Is Just That: Touch Her Hands. If You Do Not Burst Into Flames, Then You Pass."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac crawls out from under the rock he was hiding and unleashes the SEVENTH PLAGUE OF RANSAC!!!!!!!!! 5 beebles wearing pikachu costumes frolick nearby, causing those that gaze upon them to vomit from theit cuteness.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zero T Katama

*The legendary shadowsword Rnn embeds itself into the floor of an ancient palace, the shadow diamond in its hilt glowing, a silvery shadow drifting out of it, then solidifying, becoming a hand grasping the hilt, then the arm materialising up, finally the whole body of the Silver Shadow Guardian, Zero Katama, materializes*

I am free from the prison that made me, at last! What crisis has summoned me?

P

Prince RXI

*RXI complete suddenly senses an aura he had not felt in 2 months! That of Zero's."

"My Love, Please Watch This Nightstalker... Zero Is Back!"

*RXI complete turns, rushes off to the castle shrine of prayer, and at the altar is the Shadowy figure of Zero T. Katama, praying on his shadow sword,*

"Greetings, Zero... I Like The New Look. Welcome Back My Friend."

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal decides that while watching the mayhem, he needs music in addition to his seemingly endless supply of kiwi fruit

*With a wave of his hand, Blood of My Enemies begins to play. how appropriate...

M

Mazzak

Mazzak and Zhyanno tire of all this endless hoo-hah about soul devouring races of whatsihoosies.

Mazzak: Not very nice of them.

Zhyanno: Indeed. I say we show them a thing or two about what it feels like to be on the other end.

Mazzak: You really think we should?

Zhyanno: I know exactly what you're thinking and I like the idea.

Mazzak: Righto. This should be fun to watch.

<There is a ping sound as the world becomes a magic game just long enough for Mazzak to play March of Souls>

Zhyanno: You could have done that much more simply, you know.

Mazzak: Naaaaaaah.

<All the souls of the dead look around as a cold wind washes over them. Nobody has been spared, except of course those of us who count as players rather than creatures. All heads slowly turn towards the distant sound of a flute.>

Mazzak: And here we go.

Zhyanno: I'm going in now.

Mazzak: You know, I might just join you.

<The pair enter the cabin of their airship as another freezing wind blows over the battlefield. Just as the door shuts, the sky darkens and all the shapes of matter become blurry. Then another flute melody is heard, this time followed by the howling of wolves. The helpless souls try to fly, but find that since it is no longer a magic game they are not 1/1 spirit tokens with flying but instead just ordinary lost souls. A dark, faceless shape appears from the frigid, rolling mist, and around it emerges a pack of slavering wolves. The figure itself is wearing a wide sombrero and its tattered robes blow in the wind as it lifts the flute to play another short tune...>

N

Nightstalkers

(Well then... Carrying on.)

*Nightstalker bursts into a cloud of dark mist that seems to drain away all light in the world. After a brief moment the mist coalesce into a cloaked figure carrying a black gold staff.*

#At this point in the story the Narrator seeths in his chair and promply dies in front of the audience. With the shimmering figures of Life and Death hovering near the fallen corpse.#

*The Nightstalker looks into Relm of Flames eyes and beholds a great strength.*

Nightstalker: We... I will take the test. *one phosphorescent tear rolls down cheek*

(The Narrator is dead and chaos has settled into the darkness... Hope some of you are happy.)

P

Prince RXI

*The Nightstalker steps forward causiously, slowly reaching a hand out towards Relm. Relm, getting bored of waiting, moves her hand fast and grasps his hand. He feels a slight warmth, nothing more."

Rain: "Yes, I see you speak true. Everyone stand down, and let it be known: this nightstalker has spoken truely and we now has a new ally against the Gong forces. Let us rejoice."

*Mean while, in the site of prayer, RXI moves towards Zero.*

"My Friend, Please Stand And Greet Me. It Is A Pleasure To Know We Will Be Able To Clash Weapons Against A Common Enemy Once Again."

N

Nightstalkers

(Allies)

Nightstalker
Rain

(Evil)

Gong
Malf

(Dead Birds)

Apollo

*Soulless creatures begin stalking Ransac as he sits near his play things.*

What is it that you need?
Killing is what you need.
Stealing people from the grave.
Building bodies out of the dead
stringing their empty skulls around my head.