CPA Battle: Revival of old quirks and creation of new quirks

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Fortunately for Ransac, Ransac found a penny and was protected from the blast and fallout. Unfortunately, though, Ransac's plagues have all perished.*

Curses.

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Shiro enters the fray and morphs into the Foothill Guide, with his friends the Dark Supplicant and Dedicated Martyr.

IT'S CLERIC TIME!
ONE-MANA CLERICS UNITE!

Shiro: SCION HEAD!
Martyr: OF UPPER BODY!
Supplicant: DARKNESS LEGS!

http://mi.wizards.com/global/images/magic/general/scion_of_darkness.jpg

/*we enter our respective Scion parts and assemble, Voltron style. */

SCION OF DARKNESS ACTION! RETURN APOLLO TO OUR SIDE! NOW!

SoD goes in and attacks Apollo's controller, bringing Apollo to play on his side.

W

WickedBoy6

*Looking up, he sees the Scion of Darkness, eyes widening*

"Um, is it too late to protect myself?"

*Hiding behind a cereal-box-size Black Ward, hoping the Voltron-esqpe beast doesn't think Atogs are delicious.*

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

SoD: Don't worry. Even if your controller takes 4 to the dome and gets a creature yoinked out of his graveyard, your black ward and regen ability will keep you safe. By the way, I'm not a Beast. I'm an Avatar.

I only appeared to break; the infinite regeneration loop he was executing an hour ago, so I won't attack until I'm ticked off or I have to defend something/someone, or I want to revive a creature and ally with him.

P

Prince RXI

Deep Voice from nowhere in particular: "At Last! I Am Complete, And All Who Oppose Me Shall Now Feel The Difference!!!"

*A flash of silver light covers the area and all is still and silent. Then one of the people notices that the only thing that has changed is there is someone new. He, for it indeed seems to be a male figure, has wings coming out of his shoulders, elongated fingers and toes that end as sharply as a hawk's, thin yet powerful hands and feet, dominant arms and legs, a muscular torso, and the head has 2 eyes that seem radiant with power**besides that fact that they are silver** plus an open mouth that has fangs... and 2 large ears that frame the head and add a sort of magestic feel to the look of the person*

"Now The True Time Of My Return Is At Hand! A Last I Am Truely Free Of The Prison Of A Human Body! No Offence To Any Humans Present, I Assure You."

Prince RXI, True Form Complete

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Without aanyone noticing, Ransac unleashes the sixth PLAGUE of Ransac! Trapillions of little pretzel shaped gnats buzz around, injecting all who piss me off with the ebola virus and smallpox, while whispering "froin layven" repeatedly.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Mazzak

Mazzak puts RXI in a glass sphere, and attaches a screw to one end. He then screws the sphere into the cieling.
What cieling you ask? DO NOT QUESTION THE CIELING.

The room (what room you ask? THAT IS ALSO NOT TO BE QUESTIONED.) is now lit in silver, and just for the hell of it Mazzak puts in a few totally illogical shadows.

"And I say it again- It's all about the aesthetic."

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

SoD: Ceiling? Room? I have no need to question such things.

/Scion crushes all the plague gnats. Apollo, you got any ideas? I'm busy un-plaguing the area.

W

WickedBoy6

"Come on, it's just glass!"

*Throws a 2'x2'x2' gilded Dorito at the glass sphere, freeing RXI*

"Now, for the prison...the impris...the one who imprisoned...Ah, screw it, I'm going after Mazzak!"

*Using his SurfChip as a body shield and bags of gilded Doritos as hand grenades, lobbing bags upon bags at Mazzak, leaving only a cheesy residue as the bags explode*

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

/Scion attack's Mazzak's controller, bringing Mazzak himself on the SoD's side. Makes sense for a scion of darkness to have a shadow on his side, after all.

P

Prince RXI

"Well, Now... I Did Not Steal Your 'Gig'... I Was Always Able To Transform Into This."

*RXI radiates a field of energy, decimating the little gnats that come within the field of effect*

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*just for random gits and shiggles, Azreal pops back in and summons his ever faithful servant: THEODORIC, THE OSTROGNOME!!

*Theodoric begins swinging his 800lb black marble warhammer, decimating any and all pretzel gnats that may have gotten in the way.

"well that was amusing, now for some real fun"

*Azreal turns into purple mist(as he often does), levitates up into RXI's cranium, and begins beating on his cerebral cortex with the flat of Nez'er'rak, the sword of the damned.

P

Prince RXI

*Sadly, Azreal forgot about the energy field and doesn't every get near RXI's cranium. RXI intensifies the field and pushes Azreal's motionless, paralazed, gas-vapor-smoke-what ever body out of the field*

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*sadly RXI forgot that he is full of crap, and Azreal is still denting up the grill piece that is RXI's cerebral cortex.

A

Apollo

Ah, thanks much Scion.

*Apollo begins to glow as he flies in the air and utters a mystical incantation. A portal appears beneath him, and out of it pours hundreds upon hundreds of horribly stupid Brassclaw Orcs. For once, however, Apollo has taken the idiocy of his legions into account. Seeing the pretzel-shaped gnats, the Orcs immeditaely charge into the apparent free meal, eating every gnat they come across. Many fall, but it takes quite a while for a virus to act on an orc because they aren't smart enough to know when they should be dead. Thus, all the gnats are soon gone, and those Orcs that didn't get to eat run over to ransac and begin shaking him, hoping that more pretzels will come out.

M

Mazzak

sadly RXI forgot that he is full of crap
[edit]By the way, let it be known that RXI actually Pm'd me to complain about my gig-stealing remark. Hah.[/edit]

<laughs hysterically at RXI>

And on to the battle...
First, Mazzak consumes the Doritos. It is not only the chipatog who enjoys cheese-flavored corn chips, after all.

"Mmmmm."

Mazzak then proceeds to laugh at Shiro's attempt to gain control of him. Mazzak is an entirely independent entity, and tends to "remove" those who try to control him. Well, those who do it competently anyhow.

After resisting all this, Mazzie decides to do something violent, just for the sake of a little change.

With a crackle Mazzak steps out of a shaft of darkness, in human form and clad in the black clothing that he always wears in the fabled "real life".
He draws a rapier as black as the Void, leaps excessively quickly towards RXI, and with a sizzling sound puts the blade directly through RXI's chest. And instantly Mazzak rebounds off of RXI and hits the Scion the same way.

"A sword which can cleave the light in two, and pierce the heart of the terrors that dwell in the dark."
May I introduce to you: The Izthani voidblade Ondezh!

Mazzak holds up the blade for all to see as a stunned RXI and Scion drop simulteneously to the ground.

No one notices, however. Doing everything at the speed of darkness (faster than light, it's always there first) has its repercussions.

"Phooey."

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal jumps out of RXI's noggin' just as Mazzak hits(as he too is capable of moving at the speed of darkness)

"that was interesting"

*Azreal engulfs the scion in purple flame, and commands Theodoric to "tenderize" it with his 800lb black marble warhammer for good measure.

"'tis good to be back"

N

Nightstalkers

(Summons the allmighty B.F.M.)

Interesting to see you again...

*Syphons off some of Azreal's power for minions*

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal jumps on the B.F.M and begins gnawing at its jugular vein, while Theodoric cracks it in its noggin' with his warhammer.

P

Prince RXI

*There is a brillant flash of light, and RXI stands up in his normal form*

"What makes you think I would go down so easy?"

*RXI pulls off his amulet, chants a few syllables, and throws the amulet. As soon as the amulet hits the floor it turns into RXI's spirit guardian, Silver Dragon, LoreLaDier.*

"Welcome back, Guardian."

LoreLaDier: "Now ist the time to smite, not speak!"

*LoreLaDier shoots the B.F.M.'s head off with a blast of silver dragon breath and eats Theodric. He then bites Azreal's left arm off and places an enchantment on the wound of both parts to stop it from reforming.*

Prince RXI, regular mode